SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

bosses make boss dmgs (so close to 3k even not dual +10)

PS: someonce can sell a repair to Tecague even he shouted all day wit same words

72099_.jpg

author=Turtle link=topic=204.msg628711#msg628711 date=1379198937]

Nice u got a pic of u ganking with  poley and ur other guild members andddd one of u ganking me when afk then one of u getting ur ass handed to u by an 80 dmg lv12 necro congrats ur officially weak and retarded and there u go nastyburp = Ganker

Ganking in thos pics  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm: :facepalm: 8)

"Ganking me with poley "? It was noob anih guild Vs me and godsmage idc what drama between y both i killed u cause u quaked me while half cave tried to kill me

"Ganking me with poley "? It was noob anih guild Vs me and godsmage idc what drama between y both i killed u cause u quaked me while half cave tried to kill me

He has druid heal on him and ur the only druid in cave srsly?... :facepalm:

He has druid heal on him and ur the only druid in cave srsly?... :facepalm:

ya sherlock instant after i seen u quaking me i Hit heal on him and used pot on myself...

Not wise quaking me while i try hold of half cave off me....

Elf so weak gm. :cray:

NeRfI wArLoCk PlOxxxxxxx.

Can't wait for update and still kill brainless shitheads with 0 dmg on warlock.

killing low lvl noobs and thinking urself a superhero  :facepalm:  height of stupidity  :rofl: :rofl:

killing low lvl noobs and thinking urself a superhero  :facepalm:  height of stupidity  :rofl: :rofl:

Never said I'm a super hero,just for prove elven classes are powerful.

They are the same lv of my ranger,i'm on random party,they on caster party,look the damage of my team,they all rushed to circle,died like flies.

If you have a char on sapphire,tell me ur name,let's see that "stupidity",use your brain,little boy.

They are the same lv of my ranger,i'm on random party,they on caster party,look the damage of my team,they all rushed to circle,died like flies.

If you have a char on sapphire,tell me ur name,let's see that "stupidity",use your brain,little boy.

post a lvl 20 arena pic with same stats wonderboy :pleasantry:

1-couldnt catch me pew pew :D lifeless blockers

2-why not medalion of inward power :D dmn it

3-without cricle :D opa opa (shame on u druid)

4-full hp well im parry set :D

u crazy

that "little boy" is one of the best EU druids and my bet would be he plays this game WAY longer than you  ;D

u crazy

\

yay but im not begger or scamer as u tried to show  im a scamer fail  fail and u`ll fail as lawys shiti mate... no wonder why ur not using ur acc anymore pewwwwwwwwwwwww

\

yay but im not begger or scamer as u tried to show  im a scamer fail  fail and u`ll fail as lawys shiti mate... no wonder why ur not using ur acc anymore pewwwwwwwwwwwww

im using

amd about lier go look in  mirror

More fails and finally on one of them he ties me he aint strong without summons and poley to heal him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

72251_.jpg

72252_.jpg

72253_.jpg

More fails and finally on one of them he ties me he aint strong without summons and poley to heal him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me kicking his ass outside :facepalm:

72254_.jpg

This ones just a ducked up Ss happened 5 mins ago stupid ass elfs it was armor too i clicked on it then when i died it went off it was Bg Light boots :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :'( :'(

72263_.jpg

This ones just a ♥♥♥♥ed up Ss happened 5 mins ago stupid ass elfs it was armor too i clicked on it then when i died it went off it was Bg Light boots :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :'( :'(

should have kept a life scroll with ya.

for ur amount of mana and his mana, i'd say he was ganked inside and u just came out to finish the job. also on the other screens, in one he had shaman quake .. (so gank) its all i see u do