SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Thought u said your last post talking about me, once again, your words are a joke xDD

lvl 1 rogue in cave, lvl 1 rogue goes off. 2 mts later u + spanish appear.

WTF you are ParaNoid  ;D  You idoid?

that was the second time u atacked me, first was with dk to save spanish as he was running. second was that gank in relic cave. ur his ♥♥♥♥♥ face it.

open ur other eye  ;D

edit: i had the ss of the first and only time u atacked me before this noob shit gank in pvp relic. remember? again to save span, and this is the reason he called your lock to go with him, open areas make him unsure about wining  :facepalm:

I was down BG killing elves and he was going up while quest i think, i followed him to relic.

PvP cave pic, how you without heal and me with same hp i will run? Was for make it sure you root him and cant escape. And ofc druid with some brain open area wont die 1v1 will root bee and run without mobs before it unless you make him bait, ex no healing.

Dont need call anyone to save me, surprise me you dont know it already.

Most of the times i went alone always kill elves, and this before you thought 3 v 1 was enough for kill me at cross.

You learned how talk shit about me world chat (as your own friend accepted) and make atleast full pt+ for come gank me lol

Cmon each time you saw me alone killing around elf cities sometimes you gather 2 pt+ :lol: 

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Thought u said your last post talking about me, once again, your words are a joke xDDWTF you are ParaNoid  ;D  You idoid?I was down BG killing elves and he was going up while quest i think, i followed him to relic.

PvP cave pic, how you without heal and me with same hp i will run? Was for make it sure you root him and cant escape. And ofc druid with some brain open area wont die 1v1 will root bee before it unless you make him bait, ex no healing.

Dont need call anyone to save me, surprise me you dont know it already.

Most of the times i went alone always kill elves, and this before you thought 3 v 1 was enough for kill me at cross.

You learned how talk shit about me world chat (as your own friend accepted) and make atleast full pt+ for come gank me lol

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

u are clearly running, ur back is faced to me and im in quake. my heal just ended and u just had heal, u had about 800 hp, quake, my heal ends, u normal hit as u run and i press ss, then frost (guy that never atacks me comes to the rescue). unlike ur ss. when u would never kill me fast me enough outside of crossing for bd not to catch you. u keep comparing diferent situations. u fought me on crossing the whole fight (cause thats where ur safe with ur uber fast net) and the bd just happen to come near the end of the fight, random guy passing by. and if your stupid its not my fault. my post was to frost not to you. and dont come with that RANDOM kill story, frost said in pvp cave yesterday that he went there to kill me.. after spending 30 mts denying it he finally said it in front of 20 ppl. so just like you, twisting the truth to make urself look good and disguise ur fail actions as random instead of sneaky. random is me going to cave with a friend and finding my ganker alone and killing him. but to head to relic precicely when me and myth just started pvp .. and a lvl 1 char there to see it then log off and u guys just "randomly" appear? funny.  and no u were down bg killing elves cause i just passed there when i was headed to relic. keep lying if it makes you happy.

i see u already have good sucessors to keep up ur lying and distorting legacy.

ss war? ok, im fine with it. how about video of the way u sneaky do 1vs1? (keep in mind mofh (spainstyle) was still acting as my friend at the time this video was made and later said: sorry i just entered cave and saw you atack spanish ( he was there the whole time and saw who atacked who))

Spanish vs Marceline

sorry for the poor editing skills but good enough to show how these sneaky guys work, friendly or non friendly protect their master then give bs excuses for their sneakyness  :facepalm:

now seriously, this was the last reply (lies make me itchy). to either you, frost, caza or mofh, ur all flour from the same bag.

Stop crying like pussy

Stop acting like u r not guilty

Stop trolling ppl

http://t1309.hizliresim.com/1f/9/sgxqg.jpg

http://t1309.hizliresim.com/1f/9/sgxqm.jpg

I openly admit i used to run with your stupid plans but all you are made of is theft and lies :D

Youre angry cause i gave up fearing you

I play against real players it is very annoying and stupid to be like you and hassn whos only enemy is himself

My guild goes pvp and has let me beat them but all chars are one device

I fight with sithlords while all you do is cheat

Even when me and vatanist want to pvp you would say

"duck fast not pvp take off armors im on pot wasting"

You dont enjoy friends you dont enjoy playing you only see pies in the sky

Multiboxing pc is not

I said it before , youre the thief youre the multiboxer youre the noobest player in warspear you have no honor you have no friends :D

71489_.jpg

71490_.jpg

71491_.jpg

71492_.jpg

I openly admit i used to run with your stupid plans but all you are made of is theft and lies :D

I play against real players it is very annoying and stupid to be like you and hassn whos only enemy is himself

Multiboxing pc is not

I said it before , youre the thief youre the multiboxer youre the noobest player in warspear you have no honor you have no friends :D

You give me fear?

I will not be #1 never?

Oh well... why do u so worry about it?

Why do u cry then?

Should i share ss here how you earned 25k arena points with your ranger Nessah, 10k arena points with your mahe Pliskiin (Wirtsleg), more with your mc side chars?... sbould i cry like u here? Should i share ss likeu u pussy?

Why do u care me then?

Im noobiest ranger... whats wrong it with you?

U werent my ex-gf. Whats ur pain then? Cause i ducked you hard? Did i make u pregnant?  And u r gonna give ♥♥♥♥♥ twice? Whats the pain?

Did not u beg me for i hack pvprange?

Didnt u tell that u will kick pvprange after tourny end?

U r chrisha = shemale version of eisha :) .. dont troll anyone...

and a lvl 1 char there to see it then log off and u guys just "randomly" appear? funny.

etff paranoid :crazy:

frost said in pvp cave yesterday that he went there to kill me.. after spending 30 mts denying it he finally said it in front of 20 ppl.

How many hours you were there spamming him in bad mood? Maybe he just said it tired of try talk to make you go away of there.. You know some ABC accepted your truce back for same reason because they was getting annoying of the flood.

u are clearly running, ur back is faced to me and im in quake. my heal just ended and u just had heal, u had about 800 hp, quake, my heal ends, u normal hit as u run and i press ss, then frost (guy that never atacks me comes to the rescue). unlike ur ss. when u would never kill me fast me enough outside of crossing for bd not to catch you. u keep comparing diferent situations. u fought me on crossing the whole fight (cause thats where ur safe with ur uber fast net) and the bd just happen to come near the end of the fight, random guy passing by. and if your stupid its not my fault. my post was to frost not to you.

Actually both pics was 3 v 1, mydog BD joined fight some late agree, but i took down some ranger and a druid at 1st picture before.

Near of my last days playing you know i was at Riff crossing and you and 4 elves just passed leaving me there. Before you didnt use to leave cross outnumbered.

And Frost already wanted stop it, what else more you want him to tell?

this game is called WARspear so killing enemies is 100% allowed

*And about your video, it wasnt PvP. It was a gank. You think im stupid enough to no heal myself for get rooted when i had time enough for do it?

Its was a bait for dont make you run, otherwise if you losing, you root bee and run nadir like usually before you could die. If spainstyle didnt finished you i was going pot anyway lol

Our last fair PvPs ended (12-2) after you bragged you could "rape " me so easy open areas. Think that sting to you too much

I fight with sithlords while all you do is cheat

Even when me and vatanist want to pvp you would say

"♥♥♥♥ fast not pvp take off armors im on pot wasting"

You dont enjoy friends you dont enjoy playing you only see pies in the sky

Multiboxing pc is not

Pfff real players, overrated

which server gets the award for drama of the day,

plis v reu (us) or span v zethu (eu)?

More like the drama of "Shitzo doesnt talk to me"

18+

which server gets the award for drama of the day,

plis v reu (us) or span v zethu (eu)?

It's a close call.. emerald sure has more words but dummy arena chars and lots of hearts for sapphire too juicy.

You give me fear?

I will not be #1 never?

Oh well... why do u so worry about it?

Why do u cry then?

Should i share ss here how you earned 25k arena points with your ranger Nessah, 10k arena points with your mahe Pliskiin (Wirtsleg), more with your mc side chars?... sbould i cry like u here? Should i share ss likeu u pussy?

Why do u care me then?

Im noobiest ranger... whats wrong it with you?

U werent my ex-gf. Whats ur pain then? Cause i ♥♥♥♥ed you hard? Did i make u pregnant?  And u r gonna give ♥♥♥♥♥ twice? Whats the pain?

Did not u beg me for i hack pvprange?

Didnt u tell that u will kick pvprange after tourny end?

U r chrisha = shemale version of eisha :) .. dont troll anyone...

4k? :D i said i went with you but i didnt hack game client or want easy fast no pvp matches anymore till it seemed you wont stop till you beat me

Ask around

Look around i fight for real though the easy way looks tempting and i went with you

So did noexcuse

So does AoA

So does satuhati

So does sithlords

So does others

But all you are is cheat and if it takes me to burn for it to stop fine as long as the life-cheaters fall

71495_.jpg

71498_.jpg

etff paranoid :crazy:

How many hours you were there spamming him in bad mood? Maybe he just said it tired of try talk to make you go away of there.. You know some ABC accepted your truce back for same reason because they was getting annoying of the flood.Actually both pics was 3 v 1, mydog BD joined fight some late agree, but i took down some ranger and a druid at 1st picture before.

Near of my last days playing you know i was at Riff crossing and you and 4 elves just passed leaving me there. Before you didnt use to leave cross outnumbered.

And Frost already wanted stop it, what else more you want him to tell?

*And about your video, it wasnt PvP. It was a gank. You think im stupid enough to no heal myself for get rooted when i had time enough for do it?

Its was a bait for dont make you run, otherwise you root bee and run nadir like usually before die. If spainstyle didnt finished you i was going pot anyway lol

Our last fair PvPs ended (12-2) after you bragged you could "rape " me so easy open areas. Think that sting to you too much

yep it was a gank, but like so many before u the one that ask him to do it cause before that he never atacked me and we respected each other. u always pushed ur friends into atacking me, even abc, then mofh, and now frost. ur the one dragging them with you .. if ur so mighty u shouldnt need that. SNEAKY! u only feel good if u overwelm ur oponent and u cant overwelm me alone unless i chose to fight u at crossing.. and that bothers u so much that u beg ur friends (and mostly our comon friends to prey on me as well)

u are a snake.

as for ur now good friend caza, just so u see the diference between me and you. caza was once friendly with me.. then u and him had a fight .. at the same time we had our own fight.. u know why caza started atacking me?? cause he came  pming me wanting to make an alliance against you and i said no, that i deal with my own shit and only call friends when im outnumbered.. then caza started stalking me as well, just for denying alliance vs you. this is the truth and the big diference between us. not once can one of my friends say that i called them to go 2vs1 on someone, if fact i always insist on letting me own alone and only help if someone interfeers.

cya, enjoy ur real life. good to see how u quit the game but still think of me important enough to bother n come here spread ur hate on me when i was talking to frost and only mentioned you cause u were involved but u werent the main issue. did that make u sad??? that u werent the main issue?? :blush:  well, anyway, good luck.. hope ur not as sneaky in real life and try not to lie so much, i hear its bad for ur health

edit: 12-2  :rofl:  how many versions did this pvp had? 10-3 was the original (but still not counting the 2 times u stoped the fight when it started badly for you, i count those as wins for me so 10-5. which matches with the first set of 9-6 (also for you)

Noone beats my and eishas Drama,

U HEARD NOONE!

:aggressive: i can beat anyone at drama, im +20 at it. my drama is so powerfull i even force liar to admit their lies just to shut me up  ;D

No patience to read EU drama.

US much more interesting ;D

lolz yea xD eu post alot of text buhu to lazy to read all  ;D

It's all he said she said, sapphire has pictars and shady business  :lol:

mafioso

and to elie im sorry but you will end up like me someday if i dont keep trying to help

u only feel good if u overwelm ur oponent and u cant overwelm me alone unless i chose to fight u at crossing..

Yea, our last pvps 12-2 keep dreaming open areas you have more % of win.

Or keep crying its not fair i stop attack if you root without signal and start spam skills xD

If you farmed/hunt a little more than instead argue at pvp cave everyday spamming 1 diferent guy hours maybe it could was other story.

Last time i did call lot people long time ago like you do everyday just for 1-2 people, and because i had no chance alone. When i went alone kill around and you died then you made 2 pt of random haters lol. Once you guys follow Legion from there.

1st i called Sulla and he saw that 2 pt vs me (before you think about deny this lol), later more ppl came.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

as for ur now good friend caza

wat? :facepalm:

cya, enjoy ur real life. well, anyway, good luck.. hope ur not as sneaky in real life and try not to lie so much, i hear its bad for ur health

Thanks, Thanks. Stop wishing me luck and instead stop talking about me lol

Im totally agree lie bad for health, thanks for tip, like you lie you are going stop talk about me "last time" "this one last time srs" " this one now" just like you lie to yourself saying you left FoF then joining, saying here you leave game forever then coming back in 2 ♥♥♥♥ing days xd

And im not a doctor, but i think its worse for health playing ws without sleep 48h+ 24/7 full of drugs (caffeine xd) like you used to say lol

yep it was a gank, but like so many before u the one that ask him to do it cause before that he never atacked me and we respected each other.

there is only one elf i never attack and its NOT you lol

and ur the one talkin about respect after accusing me using mcoin bug?? :crazy:

at least EUs drama is about not hacking game client and about personal issues that dont have any real ground but emotion

hacking game client isnt drama, its just cheating n that it. drama is about emotion. real drama  ;D

If any mod saw the US drama, the guy doing multiboxing will have a high risk of getting ban. and Then there will be two people who will post the  alucard shit  :wacko:

:aggressive: i can beat anyone at drama, im +20 at it. my drama is so powerfull i even force liar to admit their lies just to shut me up  ;D

Sorry to say, but from an observer's perspective , i think spanish is winning the drama.

you need to use better ammo against him.

there is only one elf i never attack and its NOT you lol

and ur the one talkin about respect after accusing me using mcoin bug?? :crazy:

i didnt say u wouldnt ever atack me, i said you didnt ever (google the diference)

didnt ever acuse you. the one i acused was mofh, if u dunno how to read its not my problem.  i asked devs to verify his rogue account and after that never saw Spanol rogue again (i assume he was banned)

i didnt say u wouldnt ever atack me, i said you didnt ever (google the diference)

didnt ever acuse you. the one i acused was mofh, if u dunno how to read its not my problem.  i asked devs to verify his rogue account and after that never saw Spanol rogue again (i assume he was banned)

too bad i didnt take ss

If any mod saw the US drama, the guy doing multiboxing will have a high risk of getting ban. and Then there will be two people who will post the  alucard shit  :wacko:

Sorry to say, but from an observer's perspective , i think spanish is winning the drama.

you need to use better ammo against him.

wining what? lies? random ss that have nothing to do with the topics at hand?  well, if anyone bother to check earlier posts, his storys keep changing , as does that pvp result the first was 10-3 then second was 12-3 then reduced to 12-2, one time he even said 12-0 xD ofc no one cares but me.  but still its funny how he thinks he leftsthe game and how his fail english takes him to understand things so wrongly. i once said in area that i was tired cause i didnt sleep last night, just that. translation from spanish: "u stayed up 48h playing warspear? ur sick". fail english or twisting truths? doesnt really matter, he takes all he can to make anyone he dislikes look bad. im just defending myself.

Noone beats my and eishas Drama,

U HEARD NOONE!

your full of it

your random UPPERCASE LETTERS isnt "cute" either

you think anything about you and some skank is more important?

too bad i didnt take ss

same. maybe i said something like "and all you bug mcoin user, lying, idiots" but i ãlso did explain who was who.

mcoin bug user  = mofh

lying = you (cause u still kept saying u were there "randomly" disturbing my pvp with also "randomly" there Spanish.

Idiots = all of the above and a few others.

ss would show this, that why u didnt take it.

wining what? lies? random ss that have nothing to do with the topics at hand?  well, if anyone bother to check earlier posts, his storys keep changing , as does that pvp result the first was 10-3 then second was 12-3 then reduced to 12-2, one time he even said 12-0 xD ofc no one cares but me.  but still its funny how he thinks he leftsthe game and how his fail english takes him to understand things so wrongly. i once said in area that i was tired cause i didnt sleep last night, just that. translation from spanish: "u stayed up 48h playing warspear? ur sick". fail english or twisting truths? doesnt really matter, he takes all he can to make anyone he dislikes look bad. im just defending myself.

i dont like where this is going.