SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Thing about us is we have people on all sides of the planet and  turned their time into fuel and got our train to the top.

People say i changed but that is life my team was in it with me as much and more than me all for us

If you hate cause pvprange , cool he worked hard i didnt bring him for tickets or pots i brought him because he wanted in while we still ranked 40 in previous tournament. And because my issue with him has passed. Good enough for u?

Good job team ,

The rest can enjoy next tournament

But watch out for

Last pic: i ran around after my team died w 20 revives as celebration

71109_.jpg

71110_.jpg

71111_.jpg

71112_.jpg

Thing about us is we have people on all sides of the planet and  turned their time into fuel and got our train to the top.

People say i changed but that is life my team was in it with me as much and more than me all for us

If you hate cause pvprange , cool he worked hard i didnt bring him for tickets or pots i brought him because he wanted in while we still ranked 40 in previous tournament. And because my issue with him has passed. Good enough for u?

Good job team ,

The rest can enjoy next tournament

But watch out for

ur cool hes a dick, these things shouldn't mix  ;D  congrats on #1  :good:

well, success comes to those who work hard, eventually.

those who use each other as tools and only care about virtual "material" things will eventually fall into self-destruction.

congrats.

well, success comes to those who work hard, eventually.

those who use each other as tools and only care about virtual "material" things will eventually fall into self-destruction.

congrats.

By going arena vs warlocks as elf we tested all we worked and earned and had a good time

Some do not like the idea of people winning  that is also life

We weren't heartless or demanding what we want (mostly all) is level three all we did was ez irselnort quests and spamming arena

All our members are pvp based all we did was come together with seemingly endless tickets 

Our rival satuhati was no difference minus the excessive lock abuse i have my respect for them they pushed us to less than 260k gp till level 3

Its a game, play to win or dont

We all know its money and time oriented

If u want free you should have played in the 90s early 2000s

I do understand your point, i just have an "elite" mindset maybe that's the problem with mankind but i'm sure a bleezy might get that convo going

71126_.jpg

71128_.jpg

Me wanna be gank to :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

[move]   >`)))>    >`)))> [/move]

Edit: Dont me power nothing atack nothing in never spot it is cave pvp

congrats, ur the first, jelly fish

for someone who "sees players as only 2-D pixelated images and not real people and therefore doenst give a fukk about any of us" he sure does try hard, doesnt he?

hey, wasnt he the guy who started nerd raging on forum towards players from his own country (Spain)?

and if I recall correctly, he had posted his home address and told people to come meet him, even threatened to kill them and their families because he couldnt kill them with his pathetic elf

:lol: such a tough guy, huh?

lol then he threatened to hack them

Even said the reason one of them hadnt been online for a while was because HE stabbed him XD

congrats caza, the accidental clown.

Enjoy Zethu  :sorry:

Опубликованное фото

pot during fight or dead and still with pot/scroll buff  :good:  iokito saw the truth.

and now the reply (5 minutes later) i take it u used ur last arena pot XD and couldnt save urself on that one

Edit: ur predictable and boring. went there again to take this ss cause i knew u'd post the time u finally kill me alone (even using pots and buffs) so i'd have a reply. u try alone but u need many tries before u get a solo kill . keep hating pollo

71322_.jpg

We need spanish people.

I love to see them fighting! *-*

im portuguese, he's pakistani living in spain. close enough? but like i said, he's a boring troll, i feed him a bit to keep him angry but not really chalenging in the brain department

im portuguese, he's pakistani living in spain. close enough? but like i said, he's a boring troll, i feed him a bit to keep him angry but not really chalenging in the brain department

Aaaaw, well, as long as you guys don't start posting 30 lines replies I'm cool with that XD

Don't mind him, I'm still laughing at his fake ss's ;D

Aaaaw, well, as long as you guys don't start posting 30 lines replies I'm cool with that XD

Don't mind him, I'm still laughing at his fake ss's ;D

nah, im done with long replys. feed the troll but not too much or he'll break lose and maybe threaten to kill my parents too (like he did to some poor soul before)

he wouldnt reply to long posts anyway. either weak english or no arguments to battle with.

and yeah, he burned himself really good with that fake ss, now every ss he post will be doubted  :facepalm: