SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

LOL nice Joke  :lol:

i Can add me At Party List ? :cray:  Look Again Nooby Or need Glasses ?  ;)

next time photoshop the mini map also, or need glasses to see the number's on edge?

keep making fake screen's so we can laugh on how desperate a warlock is  too kill a bd..

70729_.png

Come alone and u will Die like this

Опубликованное фото

why repost the same? page 1285  :facepalm:  (fail, i asked you to post the 1vs1 15/20 ss u said u have, not to repeat the same over and over)

and dude, if your proud at pot based wins, im sure ull have plenty ss more.

edit: page 1285

using lv 13 staff* with high amp(:

zethu  i dont mind to lose rlly not. u can learn of it. just dont cry so hard in area chat O:-)

lvl 9 staff as well +4 or +5 with 1200 hp  ask her to show u her gear if u doubt me. once again, i posted this just because it was a double 0, didnt even knew it was you.

Look at his hp and mana, it's lower at the party list :X

Pathetic ;D

i dont like caza ,he is a shame for warspear community and brag that he killed a bd with friends and his op warlock...omg..and i am sure he edited it cause of map,but your sentence is an:

EPIC FAIL

since you cant see your own name in the party list under your name ;D

i bet he was just multiboxing with his rogue..his warlock isnt the only player with "caza..." in the beginning

70733_.png

lvl 9 staff as well +4 or +5 with 1200 hp  ask her to show u her gear if u doubt me. once again, i posted this just because it was a double 0, didnt even knew it was you.

dont lie it was a lv 13 staff im not blind.

i dont like caza ,he is a shame for warspear community and brag that he killed a bd with friends and his op warlock...omg..and i am sure he edited it cause of map,but your sentence is an:

EPIC FAIL

since you cant see your own name in the party list under your name ;D

i bet he was just multiboxing with his rogue..his warlock isnt the only player with "caza..." in the beginning

Hey, I'm a retired player, don't expect me to remember all of this. XD

And he was crossing at the second ss.

This is so ridiculous ;D

Hey, I'm a retired player, don't expect me to remember all of this. XD

And he was crossing at the second ss.

This is so ridiculous ;D

was just shocked about your sentence,made me laugh :D

and yea,cazapollos sucks

Think we given that kid a little bit too much attention for today, let him cool down in the corner and wait for daddy mofh and uncle hassn to care of him.

You don't have to be rude tho :P

Don't blame him for being rude, with that number...

70735_.png

Think we given that kid a little bit too much attention for today, let him cool down in the corner and wait for daddy mofh and uncle hassn to care of him.

true

btw,you caught me oO

666 :diablo:

U cant kill Mofh Rouge with ur Shit Bd  :facepalm:  Get Skills And Amp To pvp Us  8)

pvp "us"  ;D  we all know ur method of pvp. for you pvp is pvps (player vs players) my "shit" bd already owned several +10s and high amped rogues with my +8+9 lvl 15 swords. are so desperate to prove ur better than me?  as for ur friend mofh, yesterday tried to jump me when i was pvping myth (or grimsat) in relic house. failed cause hes so noob that he didnt wait for a sure kill at low hp or that i used root and bees during pvp. no he blindly jump like the no brainer he is and got owned, tried to run outside but got caught (i saw through his stealth) this is the pro rogue u are talking about?  as for you caza, my only responses from now on will be with ss (not fake ones to disguise my noobness)

#1 too bad i wasnt fast enough to hit SS before he res but this happened and he knows it.

#2 isnt this ur rogue caza? (random arena)

#3 to change the subject (or not): The hate is IMENSE!

Edit: "Vagina"  :lol:

70737_.jpg

70738_.jpg

70739_.jpg

Edit screens for troll kills.. and I thought sapphire had the silliest rabbits.

yeah, this is just so wrong  :facepalm:

i mean seriously if you want to brag about killing someone , at least use original pics.

He just hit the axe on his own leg.

Now even if he put 100% legit pics of his "accomplishment" , it would be considered fake.

All of this just backfired on him.

and i really do hope one doesn't resort to such cheap tricks to make himself look better, because he just ended up looking like a fool. I think people should see him as an example and not repeat his mistakes.

doomsday 2013?

Опубликованное фото

when free surprise chests are given away at the same time all miracle shop items are 50%off

about 120 costumes looking like so

Опубликованное фото

Hi, I need help from all the people here, my friend sergio (Keidoblast) was scamed, we need help to recover his account but the scamer changed the ID what can we do? :'(

No becuase suport ask for ID how i will give that if the scamer changed it?

Support is asking every details like Date Creation and real Id of account not the email you use to login.

No becuase suport ask for ID how i will give that if the scamer changed it?

the original ID should still be in the database, in fact its a plus to know the original ID associated with the char, give devs every info u got on the account (name of chars, lvl of chars, when the account was created, the country u used to access it from, the original id)

good luck to keido (i've been killing that char non stop when i see it cause i know its a scammer playing it, the real Keidoblast is now on the elf side

the original ID should still be in the database, in fact its a plus to know the original ID associated with the char, give devs every info u got on the account (name of chars, lvl of chars, when the account was created, the country u used to access it from, the original id)

good luck to keido (i've been killing that char non stop when i see it cause i know its a scammer playing it, the real Keidoblast is now on the elf side

OK thank you :good:

Yea kinda good considering my "luck"

had so many unopened old surprise chests scattered on my chars

I got a whole lot more junk than good items. But no need to screen them.