SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Hmmm.

+9 Stave, lv17 dark gloves, armour, rings and cape, lv18 amulet and Dark lord drink.

363 Dark without.

Eh? My guess

367 + dark lord (i found lost bottle on old char) screen for fun :P

that reminds me razi, forgot to post this  ;D  :drinks:

Now u have gained the right to stand in town, hours upon end doing nothing while the newbies shout for help, ahh but if one of these newbies ask u specifically for help do not panic, use the "I Busy" card you can ur lvl 20 [Thought process of many high lvl elf on us-sapphire] :facepalm: :rofl:

(Congrats) :good:

Now u have gained the right to stand in town, hours upon end doing nothing while the newbies shout for help, ahh but if one of these newbies ask u specifically for help do not panic, use the "I Busy" card you can ur lvl 20 [Thought process of many high lvl elf on us-sapphire] :facepalm: :rofl:

(Congrats) :good:

hes lvl 18 now, im the one whos lvl 20  ;D  i do use the im busy card but only when i really am and i always reply to lower levels either saying yes or no.

Nice screenshots  :)  and yeah, story is good.

Hack Crossfit no good :) :)  Everybody knows you Hornig :) :)  Goodluck with the ones who dont know it yet at elf side and are easy meat for thieves  :) :)

Con la mitad de lo que robaste a Crossfit puedo pagar algun chabolista de la zona donde vives para que _ y GG. Buena suerte ratilla  :) :)

druid on super steroids :D

Is Gabraunth that priest? xDD

:facepalm: anyways, moving on

attempt to steal acc, or just curious?  :unknw:

:mega_shok: :mega_shok: hik hik hiks im just asking . and i ask that cause u and me win many  in arena .... just that ... :unknw: :wacko:

:mega_shok: :mega_shok: hik hik hiks im just asking . and i ask that cause u and me win many  in arena .... just that ... :unknw: :wacko:

Slowpoke.

Im sorry I didnt know if you were trustworthy, so I had to ask.

its nothing personal.

just that there are many scammers pretending to be girls trying to take advantage of others.

I was just being cautious.

Slowpoke.

:pleasantry: ;D

Don't be rude.

its nothing personal.

just that there are many scammers pretending to be girls trying to take advantage of others.

Can't help it

its nothing personal.

thanks for that  :good: ...  ;)

no prob, btw, why on your sig your chars are dying? Lol

my new pet

Опубликованное фото

Will the swamp slug die if we pour swamp salt on it?

Oh Sorry Miss Zathu  :cray:

Опубликованное фото

And Another One My Dear Mecha Runnig when Miss Zethu Died  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

hunting my bd 3vs1 and killing mecha's mage 2vs1. pro  :facepalm:

:blush:  ranger had only time to scatter and pala had only time to foj. ty volcano

nice ss :good:  especially when i was going random and got dc everytime. xD

i had a great ''partner'' :blush:  only he dont know how to fight and how to walk  :blush:

yap ik ur mad zethu. np for me

Look at his hp and mana, it's lower at the party list :X

Pathetic ;D

Опубликованное фото

this is because he wasnt alone (they were doing 3vs1 vs my bd for like 30mts. Ladygi meet Cazapollos  :facepalm:  and he wasnt naked using troll either, still twice i got ham on him and almost killed mofh and his rogue. made him pot, win for me  8)

nice ss :good:  especially when i was going random and got dc everytime. xD

i had a great ''partner'' :blush:  only he dont know how to fight and how to walk  :blush:

yap ik ur mad zethu. np for me

it was YOU?????  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  i really didnt knew!!!!, i usually post the double 0's  (and blinkx is lvl13 using lvl9 gear)

it was YOU?????  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  i really didnt knew!!!!, i usually post the double 0's  (and blinkx is lvl13 using lvl9 gear)

using lv 13 staff* with high amp(:

zethu  i dont mind to lose rlly not. u can learn of it. just dont cry so hard in area chat O:-)

this is because he wasnt alone (they were doing 3vs1 vs my bd for like 30mts. Ladygi meet Cazapollos  :facepalm:  and he wasnt naked using troll either, still twice i got ham on him and almost killed mofh and his rogue. made him pot, win for me  8)

U cant kill Mofh Rouge with ur Shit Bd  :facepalm:  Get Skills And Amp To pvp Us  8)