SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

If Pinocchio says 'My nose grows now,' he is either lying or not. If he is lying, then he is making a false statement, which implies that his nose does not grow now. If he is not lying, then his statement is either true or false, which implies that either his nose does grow now or his nose does not grow now. Therefore, either his nose does not grow now or his nose does grow now. But that is wholly unproblematic

His nose growth is triggered by telling a lie, making any statement would not have this effect unless it is in fact a lie. Stating that his nose 'will now grow' would be a lie so his nose would grow.

?

well everything what left of my account....

ouch ! 

mmm... honestly and seriously, you deserved it dude. You were acting like king. you ducked up so bad man. next time dont act like this . otherwise you will piss someone off. and that guy can rape you. I am glad to hear a workmate  ;D

anyway... Good luck!

ouch ! 

mmm... honestly and seriously, you deserved it dude. You were acting like king. you ♥♥♥♥ed up so bad man. next time dont act like this . otherwise you will piss someone off. and that guy can rape you. I am glad to hear a workmate  ;D

anyway... Good luck!

You act like you're some higher ranked of a being than him.

Pinocchio scenario not really a paradox, just a little confusing to think about. It is trigger and effect.

not paradox? then ill explain. pinochio says his nose is going to grow, 2 possible outcomes:

1- it does grow. means he told the truth (in which case his nose wouldnt grow)

2- it doesnt grow. means he lied (in which case his nose would grow)

if pino says his nose will grow, he didn't specify when and how. So it wont grow at that very moment and it will also not make it a "lie" since as soon he makes a mistake and says a lie, his nose will grow making his initial statement correct.

Dear Drama King Told you if come alone u will die like always  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

And on Arena Also Raping You on Arena  :cray: 

Опубликованное фото

yeah i in that picture  :yahoo: im sexy right? :blush: