SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

u big lier xd u crop it or ur screen is small but u cant kill me alot xd u noob and if u look up u see bees on a moob this means that there was another Druid  cuz u was attacking me and no need to bees the moobs they they not attacking u so ♥♥♥♥ off and ur lie story has end

chill and smile babe  dont insult ,uahahahahah :pleasantry: :rofl:

well im not photo guy.... Come on no one care about ur stupid chars and what they are doing

the sexy one who cares is u that insult ur ex bf  cuz of  a pic hue hue hue hue oh shit babe hassn changed u faster than i thought :'( :lol:

how much time u revived before u took that pic  :pleasantry:

lol  i would revive if i get free scrolls  like ur bf giving u anytime u ask

but nah as u said im poor :rofl: didnt revive  as ur cheap mind babe girl :D

:facepalm: can anyone tell me why on earth the ppl that claim to be pro gank instead of pvp? and if u challenge them to a pvp they tell u to come to the cave where all the no namers r ganking every elf they see? Is this seriously the only way they can win is to gank? if it is I feel really bad that u spend all day everyday on a game and got no where for how long now?  :rofl:

post-14582-14177033706536_thumb.png

All those people are doing this " :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: "

69414_.jpg

my random partner win against you  :blush:  btw i'm gwiazda shaaman  :)

dunno who ur random partner is :D but against what char? (yeah u guys won 1 fight, keep in mind that meteorcel still used lvl13 gear and that raziely has green coloured staff  ;D + quest gear and that only my paladin has a good set out of that team (btw ty for letting me own that rogue 1vs1 and waiting my full hp for pvp  :blush: ) eheh anyway, was a post just to show that elves can beat locks just the same if they play smart (not sure about 5x5 though))

btw ty for letting me own that rogue 1vs1 and waiting my full hp for pvp  :blush:

no problem. i just want to pvp you that's why i dont attack  ;D

hello am keidoblast and this is my account and I want to say that because I have an issue volvere pending on my account of the game that I was sabotaged by traitors who sold me my account had much appreciation and soon I'll be at the rate of those who me robbed and greetings to my friends carefully keido

hello am keidoblast and this is my account and I want to say that because I have an issue volvere pending on my account of the game that I was sabotaged by traitors who sold me my account had much appreciation and soon I'll be at the rate of those who me robbed and greetings to my friends carefully keido

dafuq are you talking about? e.e

69515_.jpg

xd  my sd from +0 to +10 i used only 160 signs

maybe you can tell that to US people Malek, but not for EU maybe.  :blush: or should I ask you, did you really amp it ur self?  :blush:  or was it Legi? :blush: ;D