SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

your problems with FoF are your problems, not mine

"If you have something against someone in the guild you cant just blame the entire guild"

sound familiar?

and assholes have been ganking me because they are simply assholes, and Im not just talking about the old gank tards.

members of your guild have been ganking me at pvp cave for weeks also

do you see me saying "check those ppl in your guild"

nope

Then they are old gankers also. Nvm mecha you need to see it with your own eyes just hope you been ok and dont get mad coming ss topic with some new people killing you without apparent reason and im not talking about myself. gl xD

dont jump me next time :pleasantry:

u dead by too sexy shoot 8)

2_just revange cuz  raped my lv6 behind  legioner  many time

3_ will u gank me again??? :rofl: :pleasantry:

4_ dead by trap  :lol:

68881_.jpg

68882_.jpg

68883_.jpg

68884_.jpg

man, fukk "dat" cave

yall can have it

I have better fun killing mcs at their own town ;D

ask the one who died 5x in less than 60 secs :good:

LOL

1. i won 5000 mcoins in the "story about the life of a monster" - Contest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you spam whole forum every day but you didnt see that?! omg,kill yourself,you are the liar here :facepalm:

2. i finished 2x sponsorpay "quests" , i started to play "tribal wars" and "grepolis" and reach a special amount of points there, got over 600 mcoins for this!

so i had about 5600 mcoins. didnt pay anything for it

so befor you accuse others,check your information.

you are a big shame and a big liar

You still did use m.coins. His point proven. True story

You still did use m.coins. His point proven. True story

i WON them. omg :facepalm:

i never buy mcoins. that was the point.

thats still the truth and he accused me to be a liar.

cause he didnt know that i won them.

and when i said i dont use mcoins,it was equal with: i dont buy mcoins.

cause nobody could know that i will WIN them in contest.

he thought i did a mistake in the video ,cause he thought i am showing my "bought" mcoins,even if i say i never buy mcoins. cause he didnt know that i won. so HE WAS WRONG.

and i am sure he is not man enough to say sorry

he thought i did a mistake in the video ,cause he thought i am showing my "bought" mcoins,even if i say i never buy mcoins. cause he didnt know that i won. so HE WAS WRONG.

Overdefensive. Did we hit a jackpot?

No need to be a man to say sorry, y'know. We females can say it too

Overdefensive. Did we hit a jackpot?

No need to be a man to say sorry, y'know. We females can say it too

i just hate when ppl think they know everything but in the end they know nothing.

and ric did exactly that cause he did use wrong information and didnt use his brain.

i work on every video,cut it and so on. i saw myself that ppl can see my mcoins,but why should i care...i won them in contest and got from sponsorpay...so i didnt cut it out  ;)

and almost everybody know that i won 5k mcons in contest  ;)

well.you are female,arent you?

and i am sure you thought he is right with the fact that i buy mcoins cause you didnt use your brain and just jumped and helped him to spread lies about me. so where is your sorry then? proof your own statement then  ;)

i just hate when ppl think they know everything but in the end they know nothing.

and ric did exactly that cause he did use wrong information and didnt use his brain.

i work on every video,cut it and so on. i saw myself that ppl can see my mcoins,but why should i care...i won them in contest and got from sponsorpay...so i didnt cut it out  ;)

and almost everybody know that i won 5k mcons in contest  ;)

well.you are female,arent you?

and i am sure you thought he is right with the fact that i buy mcoins cause you didnt use your brain and just jumped and helped him to spread lies about me. so where is your sorry then? proof your own statement then  ;)

I didn't even think that he is right nor even bothered to help him at all.

I just did what i always do. Start misunderstoods and lead to drama.

So, i won't give you a sorry, so please respond to me again in a 15-lined post on how i suck, with your words.

Mad enough?

I didn't even think that he is right nor even bothered to help him at all.

I just did what i always do. Start misunderstoods and lead to drama.

So, i won't give you a sorry, so please respond to me again in a 15-lined post on how i suck, with your words.

Mad enough?

:facepalm:

bye

Опубликованное фото

its more like i got accused to be a liar cause some ppl first spam topic with bullshit befor using their brains

btw back to topic :)

68888_.png

68889_.png

Опубликованное фото

a warlock who is proud to kill bd :D:D:D:D:D what a shame

btw i dont even remmeber that fight,must be long time ago,i almost only go with guild members since tournaments exist

a warlock who is proud to kill bd :D:D:D:D:D what a shame

btw i dont even remmeber that fight,must be long time ago,i almost only go with guild members since tournaments exist

LOL do i say anything? xD  what a shame argentinop make 1142 dmg ..and u 0? :dirol:

LOL do i say anything? xD  what a shame argentinop make 1142 dmg ..and u 0? :dirol:

you talk like a newbie. it is so easy make me 0 dmg with a warlock...you just focused on me first.not hard

sad that you need to brag about a win with warlock and hassn vs 2 bds,really sad...

you talk like a newbie. it is so easy make me 0 dmg with a warlock...you just focused on me first.not hard

sad that you need to brag about a win with warlock and hassn vs 2 bds,really sad...

newbie or old is nothing ,i already killed u so many time on arena with 0 dmg and  also killed u at swamp...yeah sometimes ppl lose and sometimes ppl win . dont make excuse like warlock is op.  ;)

newbie or old is nothing,i already killed u so many time on arena with 0 dmg and  also killed u at swamp...yeah sometimes ppl lose and sometimes ppl win . dont make excuse like warlock is op.  ;)

you need a warlock for that. lol. come with a barb,or paladin or rogue or another bd and try to make me 0 dmg or anything :facepalm:

only newbies dont know that warlock is completely op vs bd.

68910_.png

68911_.png

68912_.png

you need a warlock for that. lol. come with a barb,or paladin or rogue or another bd and try to make me 0 dmg or anything :facepalm:

only newbies dont know that warlock is completely op vs bd.

next time i will take ss and show ur op shaman lose..u also lost that match ..  ;)

i also have mage and ranger if u play well u got good result  :good:

Try a melee-class.

A ranger can pew pew any cloth-armor and a mage can avoid a circle with teleport.

Try a melee-class.

A ranger can pew pew any cloth-armor and a mage can avoid a circle with teleport.

Then a bug position duck you up

GG

Try a melee-class.

You can't kill what you can't touch

next time i will take ss and show ur op shaman lose..u also lost that match ..  ;)

my shaman isnt op,your warlock is much higher amped but you and springy still failed badly (and that IS a shame,i am new in lplaying shaman,his arena set not even full (lv 13 cowl in use) . but you lost. not pro-style ;)

but well yea...your warlock can do my bd 0 dmg  :facepalm:  lol,really.

you lost my respect. i thought you know something about this game... but you think bd vs warlock is fair, epic fail

Try a melee-class.

MY mage with lvl 9 weapon xD

Опубликованное фото

:drinks:

Опубликованное фото

my shaman isnt op,your warlock is much higher amped but you and springy still failed badly (and that IS a shame,i am new in lplaying shaman,his arena set not even full (lv 13 cowl in use) . but you lost. not pro-style ;)

but well yea...your warlock can do my bd 0 dmg  :facepalm:  lol,really.

you lost my respect. i thought you know something about this game... but you think bd vs warlock is fair, epic fail

i dont need ur respect  :dirol:  like i said before sometimes ppl win ,sometimes ppl lose  ;)

como se comportan o han comportado ciertos miembros de tu guild en la cueva

again afraid to talk in english.

i dont really consider that to be pvp cave anymore but still i only atack mcs that atack me inside everytime  (like i always have) even when our "war" started (way outside the cave) the one that came to disturb my pvps in the cave was you (actually you already did it before i even atacked you outside as i was trying to kill diosodin 1vs1, u blinded me and healed him then in pm u said that u were going to share accounts with him  :bad:  i didnt atack you then though still you got so offended that i tried to defend my friend diaboloro way outside the cave )  so quit yapping about "certain fof members disturbing the cave" unless if by disturb u mean kill the gankers cause thats what i do, and when 1vs1 i even ask people to let me kill solo. u dont know me span, so stop talking non sense.

yeah, sorry that i dont follow every thread and didnt see you won mcoins. still u did say u never used mcoins. as for the permise of my ss, fail on my part  ;D

No offence but getting full zeros from melee characters (except maybe barbarian since it has charge) is no challenge. I've done it and everyone can do it. I got 1 arena against jay when i was +5 on my shamy, he went 0 no surprise there. Blind him -> kill the other guy -> quake jay -> rain fire and brimstone on his ass.

Just today i went random arena 3v3 lvl20 got 2 rogue partners and i was on my lock. It was against 3 pala's. Aaaand you can quess where this is going -.- they wen't full zero, all 3 of them because lock is op when kiting.

End of story.

PS.

Опубликованное фото

Just for your information i'm +6 sd so not that op -.-

Lol don't call me a "warlock", i've had that char for 2 weeks :facepalm:  Started levelling it for gp and i tought i could make it at least good -.-  (+6 is weaksauce but maybe as warlock it's not that weaksauce :blush: )

EDIT: And if you actually read my post you would see that i clearly stated that warlock is op :)  I just said that +6 Isn't "that" op.

again afraid to talk in english.

i dont really consider that to be pvp cave anymore but still i only atack mcs that atack me inside everytime  (like i always have) even when our "war" started (way outside the cave) the one that came to disturb my pvps in the cave was you (actually you already did it before i even atacked you outside as i was trying to kill diosodin 1vs1, u blinded me and healed him then in pm u said that u were going to share accounts with him  :bad:  i didnt atack you then though still you got so offended that i tried to defend my friend diaboloro way outside the cave )  so quit yapping about "certain fof members disturbing the cave" unless if by disturb u mean kill the gankers cause thats what i do, and when 1vs1 i even ask people to let me kill solo. u dont know me span, so stop talking non sense.

he basically said now that Im in FoF I will be getting ganked by his +10 lock army

because of actions by my guild mate

lol, funny, because he was a while ago talking about ppl "showing their true colors"

I wont forget that he helped me with chainless when I was leveling my shaman

but I never did shit to him or his puppet friends

All of the sudden Im a target lol

but its ok. Scaring me out of fof wont work.

Manipulation wont work neither

there are no puppet strings on me for ppl to pull

And I dont sell my soul for anything or any price

I didnt join this guild for drama

so if yall wanna consider me a new target, so be it.

it is what it is.