SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

just put all the tards in 1 server and let them deal with their own kind.

its the worst punishment imaginable (legally)

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Good idea, but where would the elves be?

Good idea, but where would the elves be?

just a thought, for those who hide behind OP classes and claim to be so "pro" (Sapphire and Emerald)

not gonna mention names

so here's another thought:

try being pro with a necro, mage, or any MELEE, then you will have something to brag about

OP classes are boring to play with, too easy

lol, some of my friends used to hate playing video games with me, because I almost always turn the difficulty to the highest in almost every game.

can be frustrating, but thats how you get better

not by playing easy mode :pleasantry: :facepalm:

just a thought, for those who hide behind OP classes and claim to be so "pro" (Sapphire and Emerald)

not gonna mention names

try being pro with a necro, mage, or any MELEE, then you will have something to brag about

lol, some of my friends used to hate playing video games with me, because I almost always turn the difficulty to the highest in almost every game.

indeed, even druid is easy as shit (single target skills great for 1vs1) but i was forced to get a druid due to these so called pros always picking on my bd and paladin

not gonna mention names

Mage is the embodiment of "Kill It Fast Or Die First" xd

Mage is the embodiment of "Kill It Fast Or Die First" xd

yea, but it also depends on the situation

some mages dive in head-first and start spamming skills at arena and get wiped out

while they could do way more damage if they survive longer and time their skills right

ppl think sun armor sucks

but mages dont have heal, so its better to focus on survivability

(Coming from the guy who regens 26hp in combat mode XD)

yea, but it also depends on the situation

some mages dive in head-first and start spamming skills at arena and get wiped out

while they could do way more damage if they survive longer and time their skills right

ppl think sun armor sucks

but mages dont have heal, so its better to focus on survivability

(Coming from the guy who regens 26hp in combat mode XD)

I'll be honest, months earlier i also thought sun armor was a bad skill to invest, as also earth shield/barkskin. It is only recently that i started seeing how effective they can be. A druid friend of mine switched to lv5 barkskin from lv5 lightning, and he said he doesn't regret it, as since he's tanking even further now. Though on my mage im sure i won't use sun shield.

5 fireball, 5 time warp, 3 stone shatter, 3 chains is my build, and i like the effectivity of it. You could say im the kamikaze person, but for sure i dont dive in 5 people and spam skills xd i observe the situation and HP of enemy before doing my next movement. My worse problem aren't locks or shamans, it's the bugged position, especially when you miss warp, shatters AND chains in a row -_-

Mage is a good class, underplayed and if played, used the wrong way mostly.

i thought he quit game?

did he lie again?

mr my mcoins will always be the same cause i never use mcoins made a mistake on last video and showed his mcoins by accident. wanna talk about lies? u sure?

yes i was gonna quit but apparently im too addicted to leave just now (i guess cheechi was right)

68845_.jpg

mr my mcoins will always be the same cause i never use mcoins made a mistake on last video and showed his mcoins by accident. wanna talk about lies? u sure?

yes i was gonna quit but apparently im too addicted to leave just now (i guess cheechi was right)

Well played Sir.

I'll be honest, months earlier i also thought sun armor was a bad skill to invest, as also earth shield/barkskin. It is only recently that i started seeing how effective they can be. A druid friend of mine switched to lv5 barkskin from lv5 lightning, and he said he doesn't regret it, as since he's tanking even further now. Though on my mage im sure i won't use sun shield.

5 fireball, 5 time warp, 3 stone shatter, 3 chains is my build, and i like the effectivity of it. You could say im the kamikaze person, but for sure i dont dive in 5 people and spam skills xd i observe the situation and HP of enemy before doing my next movement. My worse problem aren't locks or shamans, it's the bugged position, especially when you miss warp, shatters AND chains in a row -_-

Mage is a good class, underplayed and if played, used the wrong way mostly.

Shield skills are great XD

but I agree 100% with bugged positioning problem

melees hit from far, teleport/chains/stone shatters fail, etc

I use lv 5 sun armor ofc, because mages cant heal, and magic users are mages main problem

I put Illusionary Chains at lv3, just enough to get distance between me and melees if they stun me etc. Then kite

I left time warp at lv1, because if you use it to escape, you will only need to waste minimal mana on it and skill points wont go to waste if used to escape

then, I put fireball and stone shatters at lv4

though I have thought about switching to fireball lv5 since it has the shortest cooldown...

But overall, since mage is good at kiting, you will only need physical def vs rangers

I have knowledge of BBCode but, whatever i tried to fix that one, it kept showing my post inside your spoiler -_-

Anyways.

Short Story of my fail post: I salute you for using lv5 shield and thinking unique on the way a mage can be played. Really makes me believe that not every mage player is some 5 fireball-warp-shatter fail that warps > dies in a second

Well played Sir.

was just waiting for him to accuse me of lies (was just a matter of time, he does that every 2 days)

and ty for the +. check out my negatives (random russian negative karma spammer, jayrox and chrystal)

was just waiting for him to accuse me of lies (was just a matter of time, he does that every 2 days)

and ty for the +. check out my negatives (random russian negative karma spammer, jayrox and chrystal)

Deserved it.

I'd tell you to check mine but, well, meh, whatever xd

I have knowledge of BBCode but, whatever i tried to fix that one, it kept showing my post inside your spoiler -_-

Anyways.

Short Story of my fail post: I salute you for using lv5 shield and thinking unique on the way a mage can be played. Really makes me believe that not every mage player is some 5 fireball-warp-shatter fail that warps > dies in a second

thx, Im usually criticized playing "different" ;D

lol, all my chars have gears/enchants that 90% of ppl would disagree with

cant wait for "crafting" items and see what new possibilities open up

btw, u still play mage?

Deserved it.

I'd tell you to check mine but, well, meh, whatever xd

i dont get a lot of them, thats why i asked u to check, if i had a lot i wouldnt have bothered u to take a peek  ;D

thx, Im usually criticized playing "different" ;D

lol, all my chars have gears/enchants that 90% of ppl would disagree with

cant wait for "crafting" items and see what new possibilities open up

btw, u still play mage?

Yes, renamed from Arky to Tsundere.

Now bet you'll tell me Tsundere sounds silly or something

@All it doesnt take a lot of time to do a google search, does it?  Before you ask, here you go:

"Tsundere is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing his or her warm side over time"

Anyhow, about the different thing, i can't really comment as i kinda follow the "crowd" too, resi ench on body shoes, mana body, speed shoes, moon and accu hood gloves, crit and regen amulet, meh. Going always for the 'latest' items i can possibly have. I mean, i wouldn't use a lv13 block body just cause it gives dodge. I want to have latest gear on me, thats what i mean. Well im pretty much same as the crowd, i guess

i dont get a lot of them, thats why i asked u to check, if i had a lot i wouldnt have bothered u to take a peek  ;D 

Well anyhow karma isn't anything at all xd

----

♥♥♥♥ING BBC CODE.

1 - speed shoes

2 - Well anyhow karma isn't anything at all xd

1 - no other choice but to follow the crowd on that one  :blush:

2- popularity rating  ;D

1 - no other choice but to follow the crowd on that one  :blush:

2- popularity rating  ;D

1- There's the choice to not enchant at all. Though yeah, no choice xd

2- So if a person has 100 karma means its more popular than a 5 karma one? Nah, karma means nothing.

LOL  zethu is wanted

u had any doubts? when i say they call backup in world chat i was being serious. i dont believe in coincidences. whenever i own 1 or 2 of them alone always the gankster pack appears at once just to take care of a druid.

makes me feel warm and tingly inside  ;D

@All it doesnt take a lot of time to do a google search, does it?  Before you ask, here you go:

"Tsundere is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing his or her warm side over time"

Anyhow, about the different thing, i can't really comment as i kinda follow the "crowd" too, resi ench on body shoes, mana body, speed shoes, moon and accu hood gloves, crit and regen amulet, meh. Going always for the 'latest' items i can possibly have. I mean, i wouldn't use a lv13 block body just cause it gives dodge. I want to have latest gear on me, thats what i mean. Well im pretty much same as the crowd, i guess

----

♥♥♥♥ING BBC CODE.

well, resi is pretty much universal ;D

I mean things like, lv15 cape + rings (all my lv20 chars use them :spiteful:)

parry ench on cape, dodge on rings (again, all chars)

And a few other things

Tsundere thing sounds interesting

and I think your BBCode problem might have something to do with your browser, maybe

----

♥♥♥♥ING BBC CODE.

in my language(hindi),

I have seen on TV , the gods at heaven call those beautiful women(angels in your language i guess) , Tsundere (or atleast that is how it sounds when i pronounce it.)

On a side note, i am glad to see people with a brain using underused classes. IDK why people say mage sucks, i see so much potential in it.

I want to PvP u mecha, but i lost to succurs by 300-600 hp so i will probably loose to u too But still i wanna see how u use the mage  :)

well, resi is pretty much universal ;D

I mean things like, lv15 cape + rings (all my lv20 chars use them :spiteful: )

parry ench on cape, dodge on rings (again, all chars)

And a few other things

Tsundere thing sounds interesting

and I think your BBCode problem might have something to do with your browser, maybe

Yes, might be browser, can't bother to search the source of the problem.

Well, nice to know someone makes use of the poor lv15 items ._. felt sorry for them for some time. Parry cape is useful versus melees, i remember a druid parrying one hit from 604 damage deathknight when i played once. He was like "FML YES!!!!"

I'd aim to hit some max dodge on my mage. lv15 sun rings dodge ench, bg priest cape. Kinda to aim a 15% or so amount. Need to make some use of my 40+ scroll/pots on my bag -_- taking space

I want to PvP u mecha, but i lost to succurs by 300-600 hp so i will probably loose to u too But still i wanna see how u use the mage  :)

Ok cool, on which char? Rogue? Cant be at cave tho, many disturbers

Yes, might be browser, can't bother to search the source of the problem.

Well, nice to know someone makes use of the poor lv15 items ._. felt sorry for them for some time. Parry cape is useful versus melees, i remember a druid parrying one hit from 604 damage deathknight when i played once. He was like "FML YES!!!!"

I'd aim to hit some max dodge on my mage. lv15 sun rings dodge ench, bg priest cape. Kinda to aim a 15% or so amount. Need to make some use of my 40+ scroll/pots on my bag -_- taking space

max dodge on mage would be about 22%, but with sacrifices:

you could use a lv18 amulet with dodge, but would lose out on 21 sun magic

or use lv13 amulet, but lesser everything, especially hp

if you are done chainless, you can use bg light boots and hood

(Boots have dodge, but I dont recommend using without hood)

On my sapphire lock sometimes I use max dodge set, works out ok I guess, but sacrifices on other things

but anyways since you will have around 15% dodge I assume you wont be using any of the "unorthodox" gears I mentioned

You will be using probably the exact gears my mage has

max dodge on mage would be about 22%, but with sacrifices:

you could use a lv18 amulet with dodge, but would lose out on 21 sun magic

or use lv13 amulet, but lesser everything, especially hp

if you are done chainless, you can use bg light boots and hood

(Boots have dodge, but I dont recommend using without hood)

On my sapphire lock sometimes I use max dodge set, works out ok I guess, but sacrifices on other things

but anyways since you will have around 15% dodge I assume you wont be using any of the "unorthodox" gears I mentioned

You will be using probably the exact gears my mage has

mm, guess ill rethink xd

current stats:

Опубликованное фото

3018 HP. I think you can guess the set i use, cant take a screen now xd

duck dodge, don't even bother sacrificing anything for that.

Only class I use dodge on right now is Necromancer, but that's cause they don't even need HP.

Others would do fine too with BG cape and dodge enchant on dual magic rings ( not bg ones, that is just pure crap )

You'd probably dodge 0-3 times in 1 PvP unless enemy uses SD and accuracy.

For Warlock dodge is a huge waste, you can get 104 HP regen instead of 16% dodge you won't even need.

Can someone summarize the last 3 pages minus the Xherogay and Whorizons BS. Thanks.

♥♥♥♥ dodge, don't even bother sacrificing anything for that.

Only class I use dodge on right now is Necromancer, but that's cause they don't even need HP.

Others would do fine too with BG cape and dodge enchant on dual magic rings ( not bg ones, that is just pure crap )

You'd probably dodge 0-3 times in 1 PvP unless enemy uses SD and accuracy.

For Warlock dodge is a huge waste, you can get 104 HP regen instead of 16% dodge you won't even need.

Can someone summarize the last 3 pages minus the Xherogay and Whorizons BS. Thanks.

you forgot your rogue?

Rogue is the only char i have.

So yeah, on the rogue.

You can decide the venue  ;D

Dodge works wonders when facing multiple enemies,

I dont always use dodge set, but when I do...

dk

shaman

necro

paladin

druid

btw, on necro, i was using 2x glorious signets, for hp regen, but with 2x impenetrable rings I would have about 8.4% accuracy

And the low hp is because i used half bg fury instead of half bg light, was kinda busy atm XD

i thought he quit game?

did he lie again?

This

Cant be at cave tho, many disturbers

Try leave guild for 1 day and see if you get less ganked. (Not meant demoledor and his gfs, they never changue and gank their own minions lol)

I ONLY BEEN IN FOF FOR 1 DAY

How in the hell could fof have anything to do with me being ganked ever since I leveled my mage? Better yet, my pala, or fukk, since I was still playing druid??? Lol, we are talking months and months of ganking here, and you try to blame the guild I just joined yesterday?

I ONLY BEEN IN FOF FOR 1 DAY

How in the hell could fof have anything to do with me being ganked ever since I leveled my mage? Better yet, my pala, or fukk, since I was still playing druid??? Lol, we are talking months and months of ganking here, and you try to blame the guild I just joined yesterday?

No me refiero a los viejos ganker, esos son jilipollas y gankean por defecto.

Por que crees quitaron los murcielagos de la pvp cave? El suelo estaba lleno de ratas voladoras mientras no habia elf en cave demoledor y los demas tiburones se desahogaban con ellos lolol

Intenta descubrir como se comportan o han comportado ciertos miembros de tu guild en la cueva, no tengo por que mentir pero muchos tiran la piedra para hacer peleas y luego esconden la mano o se pasan todo el puto dia haciendo problemas.. ya lo veras por ti mismo y era mas un consejo por tu bien que otra cosa porque se es facil enfadarse cuando no te respetan y te matan en esa zona sin motivos. Pero quiza desde ahora algunos te atacan con motivos. Y no hablo por mi

your problems with FoF are your problems, not mine

"If you have something against someone in the guild you cant just blame the entire guild"

sound familiar?

and assholes have been ganking me because they are simply assholes, and Im not just talking about the old gank tards.

members of your guild have been ganking me at pvp cave for weeks also

do you see me saying "check those ppl in your guild"

nope

LOL

1. i won 5000 mcoins in the "story about the life of a monster" - Contest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you spam whole forum every day but you didnt see that?! omg,kill yourself,you are the liar here :facepalm:

2. i finished 2x sponsorpay "quests" , i started to play "tribal wars" and "grepolis" and reach a special amount of points there, got over 600 mcoins for this!

so i had about 5600 mcoins. didnt pay anything for it

so befor you accuse others,check your information.

you are a big shame and a big liar