SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

our newest member and im back i guess (♥♥♥♥ing addiction)

Congrats to Mecha, he deserves a good guild.

And welcome back Ric xd

Congrats to Mecha, he deserves a good guild.

And welcome back Ric xd

gracias

our newest member and im back i guess (♥♥♥♥ing addiction)

its like you never left  ;D :drinks:

very nice almost 60% u got crit dd enchants yet? ahah poor locks

Lol yup

but I dont use this set for pvp

low hp/resi

plus i had double shields from my druid and shaman XD

Lol yup

but I dont use this set for pvp

low hp/resi

plus i had double shields from my druid and shaman XD

yeah i could see the earth protect/barkskin/pot/scroll combo under ur char name  ;D

Your dark def is sexy but that hp is horrendous

its only for farming

Arena 2v2 same as 1v1  :blush:

You are even more arrogant and annoying than I am

its only for farming

I tried that but honestly the randomness of mob crits(at least eye) i feel safer going mid dark high hp for heal safety and less chance of pots idk.. i guess different strokes

But still sexy

says the lvl 20 lock that got owned by a lvl 13 low amp druid  :facepalm:

zethu u r just a noob xd he can kill u easily cuz he is lv 20 anddd good ofc :blush: ...  u r happy cuz of 1 win?! LOL noob xD

Not at all :blush: ill pm him later

Hey hey reu and nata :* nice gf bud  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

u will see later , u didnt ever meet prev reu ranger  :good:

2x2 is like 1x1 ??

weird argue as i heard

zethu u r just a noob xd he can kill u easily cuz he is lv 20 anddd good ofc :blush: ...  u r happy cuz of 1 win?! LOL noob xD

yep im a noob and hes pro. thats why he likes to prey on low levels inside pvp cave to show how strong he is (cause hes pro). 

all i see from him are posts of 2 locks or lock/shaman in arena and bragging about that (so pro) if i posted every easy win, there would be 50 more pages in this thread  ;D  i post the hard wins or the epic wins (only sometimes brag about killing people that annoy me)

i'm pretty sure u never even played with him to make any claims about how good or bad he is, even people from his server dislike his noobish attitudes (and aparently he made a char on eu to do the same thing he does on us (jump people in pvp)) even frosty posted ss of him as a disturber.

you're defending him  just because hes nice to you in forums  :facepalm: 

yep im a noob and hes pro. thats why he likes to prey on low levels inside pvp cave to show how strong he is (cause hes pro). 

all i see from him are posts of 2 locks or lock/shaman in arena and bragging about that (so pro) if i posted every easy win, there would be 50 more pages in this thread  ;D  i post the hard wins or the epic wins (only sometimes brag about killing people that annoy me)

i'm pretty sure u never even played with him to make any claims about how good or bad he is, even people from his server dislike his noobish attitudes (and aparently he made a char on eu to do the same thing he does on us (jump people in pvp)) even frosty posted ss of him as a disturber.

you're defending him  just because hes nice to you in forums  :facepalm:

We are friends (:

+ idc if he is wrong or not xD ure the dramaqueen here :blush:

warspear is a game. killing every red name u see is NORMAL  ;P low or high doesnt matter.

'pvpcave' is just named by ppl cuz cave was empty before. dont call something pvpcave if it doesnt even exist xD

We are friends (:

warspear is a game. killing every red name u see is NORMAL  ;P low or high doesnt matter.

'pvpcave' is just named by ppl cuz cave was empty before. dont call something pvpcave if it doesnt even exist xD

yet u respect it and i even saw you calling noobs and idiots to jumpers. like i said, ur just defending him cause he's nice to you in the forum and makes you look good.

remember that we go WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY back and were even in the same guild and i havent treated u bad to deserve u coming here and calling me noob just for someone u barely know, seems like u dont quite grasp the concept of friendship (maybe has something to do with something thats been said here over and over by other people)

whatever (why do i bother replying to people who dont even care who's right or wrong, if u blindly side with idiots then ur no better)

We are friends (:

If you are really his friend, then you should guide him to the correct path and not follow the wrong path with him.

People visit that cave for a fair PvP match because there is no other way to do it.

PvP is a very important part of the game and it is actually something which gives someone motivation to get stronger.

Its clear that the guy himself likes to do PvP but still he disturb others in PvP.

All I am saying is, if you really call him your friend, you should try to explain him that its not cool to disturb other people PvP and kill elf at pvp cave.

If you are really his friend, then you should guide him to the correct path and not follow the wrong path with him.

People visit that cave for a fair PvP match because there is no other way to do it.

PvP is a very important part of the game and it is actually something which gives someone motivation to get stronger.

Its clear that the guy himself likes to do PvP but still he disturb others in PvP.

All I am saying is, if you really call him your friend, you should try to explain him that its not cool to disturb other people PvP and kill elf at pvp cave.

+1

thank you for saying what i failed to say. +1

+1

just put all the tards in 1 server and let them deal with their own kind.

its the worst punishment imaginable (legally)

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

It's like a never-ending cycle

That just seems to come full circle

Everybody's gotta be so fukking hard

I'm not excluding myself

Cause I been stupid as well

I been known to lose it when someone says something "smart"

But as we grow as men

We learn to let shit go, but then again

There's only so much bullshit we can really stand

We all got reps to uphold

When someone steps on our toes

It's no exception, it goes for every man

But if Hor really gave a fukk

About Brine like she claims she does

She'd wake him up and make her boy get off them drugs

But she just keeps feeding him pills

So if that E doesn't kill him

Someone from EU will and I ain't buzzed

so we decided to go 3x3 while magocrapy (see what i did here) afk. we just left him at the beggining and played 2x3 in the volcano map (both of us still alive at the end of the fight, dont think mago had time to die from the volcano damage  ;D  epic ) oh and their shaman wasnt afk, just died in 1 second with 0 damage (to note that this mage has lvl13 gear. staff+7 lvl 13 and paladin doom 1h mace +7 as well)

68813_.jpg

68814_.jpg

Oh thx  :blush:

Ill show u the hell i make at us (if u elf)

Stop crying

Me was off and i can see thst sternriter is afk

In both pics. Why u not show damage ?!

Im both. Looking forward to it.