SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Nice pvps earlier. Im Furukawa

I had no idea that was you.

I thought your necro was Raviente? Name change?

I noticed later I was wearing wrong gloves, but wouldnt have made much of a difference, you probably would have still won.

nice job

:facepalm: omg hahahahahha !!!!! Buena entrada de dinero la tuya  :clapping:

I random troll market with the items wich take useless slot at main bag. Yesterday i put this again 1 m. Doing dq today i just put quest items at market for save them and also check mail when saw this. Who ever bought this, i wish you luck with whatever you think it gives.. and thanks ;D

Опубликованное фото

funny, Im starting to see a whole bunch of new mages now

after seeing what a non Glass Cannon/Kamikazi paper plane mage can do

I think this includes cazahomos and his ganking lovers

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

same with druids bro :D whole bunch of people wanting to trade locks and rangers for druids on world chat  ;D

Fo' the luv of attention

i told him to mute me  :facepalm:

but i asked for a year :facepalm:

snorlax im asking for a year mute  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Hello devs

Look i got muted for 1 year in game

Cuz i was spammer ( and shit to snorlax)

But today i got guild lvl2 name BlackPearl From scammer ( he scammed them and tried sell it )

But i got it back. Im the only members with my muted barb

So i cant inv real owners

Plz i just wanna back guild to his owners then back me muted

Went to slay some elves before i leave to work and this is the result :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Included in that pile of corpses is a wannabe pro lvl20 +10 sd cross ranger who uses pots and minions  :crazy:  Good fight :drinks:  Altough i had to use 1 pot xD. BE DAMNED ELVES.

EDIT: actually i think few corpses already disappeared before i took ss xD

:facepalm:

Wat?

Guys this is the section for screens right? 0.o

so, im quitting the game.

gonna leave ya'll some nice  ss before i go.

1- partner dcs then comes back later on just to die alone as i was on the other side of the map. kited both bd and ranger alone the whole fight (ty "circular" arena map )

2 - killed both alone and still more than 50% hp without pots  (both lvl 20) ty parry set

3- last but not least FoF meets AoA (again)

cya guys, these last 2 years have been fun

(as for my chars ill leave them in care of jaythug and merc)

:drinks:

67141_.jpg

67142_.jpg

67143_.jpg

So what

Umad?!  :search:

you have a long way to go before having what it takes to make me mad

1- partner dcs then comes back later on just to die alone as i was on the other side of the map. kited both bd and ranger alone the whole fight (ty "circular" arena map )

2 - killed both alone and still more than 50% hp without pots  (both lvl 20) ty parry set

why?

but good luck and tc

Cya Zeth and goodluck irl

thank you :) btw tell jay not to sell any of my costumes or gear on any of the chars. some isnt mine (on the low levels) in case i decide to come back.

ill leave ya one last screen from this noob i met when i was saying goodbye to us server

*edit* AH, ♥♥♥♥ you herorock you suck. owned by lvl 13 druid a few minutes after that pvp cave ss, i ♥♥♥♥ed up on the ss though as he revived too fast for me to take one . deny it all you want but you and me know the truth.

67158_.jpg

Shit happend ;D

And i killed him kiddoo*

Try get my attention

Then you start drama with me like you do with eu ppl?!

Congratz u hide after coolcatkid and champs and another doom ranger

dude, u the one that demanded my attention by ganking me, im just showing people what  a noob you are. i'd lick that lock on eu so i can introduce you to marceline  :blush:

did u or did u not jump me in cave? and did u or didnt get owned by just me near elf bridge? i just got my revenge. ur the one that like ganking (u also stalking champs lvl 14 mage and coolcat, so why cry now? u seemed to like ganking me. would think u would it when u got ganked too ^^

but still owned by a lvl 13 alone is too bad for a lvl 20 lock  :facepalm:  or are you going to deny it?

Another noob talking and looking for drama

Blah blah no one care blah blah

yep, im noob but u still got owned on ur lvl 20 lock by a lvl 13 druid. i dont see you denying it, why's that?

U mean 4v1?! So that make you pro lmao

i mean before all that, u killed me in cave along with some lvl18 shaman mrssomething. then u went to elf bridge and i was going to cave. was just u and me and i was crossing, rooting you hiting and crossing back till u were dead. i doubt u would forget that ownage by a druid with 140 moon

When i was have half hp and that coward run to cross then root?! You do that at eu too?! That why they call you noob there :facepalm:

dont need to cross 1vs1 on eu since im not low level there. still u have the best crossing class at ur disposal. and 3 hits will kill me. maybe next dont kill people inside pvp cave just because ur bored. i didnt do anything to you. was just killing a lvl12 dk that killed me while i pvpd before u came.

anyway, u make it sound like its easy to kill a lvl20 lock with a lvl 13 druid. is that why im noob? or is that frustration like some mcs on eu?  :blush:

Dont worry

Pvpcave is all yours. U can enter anytime

And you die when u meet me. But if u say killing warlock easy with lvl13 druid + lvl20 ranger and lvl20bd

So i can kill lvl30 druid with lvl20lock and lvl20rouge only D:

i never wanted the cave to myself, just wanted to do pvp with ppl from my level and not get ganked by higher levels for no reason.

and i didnt say it was easy cause of 3vs1, (we just joined cause u kept ganking our lower levels and decided to give you a taste of your own medicine, guess u didnt like it) i said it was easy cause if a level 13 druid can do it alone a lvl 20 druid would own you easily even without resorting to crossing  :give_rose:

Here is another example of players using multi accounts to win arena From Sapphire Noexcuse Guild.

The game arena is totally ruined.This is ain't luck nor talent nor its not even what we call Game anymore.

It is Totally cheat. :facepalm:

wish Devs will take serious on this matter.

67175_.png

67177_.png

Good to see u r taking a break from the game, u really needed one.

i want to pvp your bd again, soon.

1 lose against weak rogues cuz lag  :yahoo: :dirol:

won +9 warlock u still say locks op  :blush: :spiteful:

melee classes are op at lower lvls, doesnt really surprise me tbh xp

thank you :) btw tell jay not to sell any of my costumes or gear on any of the chars. some isnt mine (on the low levels) in case i decide to come back.

ill leave ya one last screen from this noob i met when i was saying goodbye to us server

*edit* AH, ♥♥♥♥ you herorock you suck. owned by lvl 13 druid a few minutes after that pvp cave ss, i ♥♥♥♥ed up on the ss though as he revived too fast for me to take one . deny it all you want but you and me know the truth.

Take care Ric, good luck with whatever you'll do from now on.

the end of drama? could it be? cya for now, was fun pvping op druid, ganking you, and killing with you.

fak u ric .

I will be alone from now on against army of gankers  :wacko: :wacko:

shit .anyway good luck mate it was honour fighting with u

Beat some kiddos and noobs  ;D

Pliskin u quit arena?! :( i wanna meet nessah

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

What a pro

Dont get too cocky youll end up crying again

was fun killing gankers with you taught me alot ty and take care in real life bro

Wish you good luck irl  :good: , i ducked up  :sorry: , we left in bad terms bt was great to play wth you, btw i got ur gold...

Wish you good luck irl  :good: , i ♥♥♥♥ed up  :sorry: , we left in bad terms bt was great to play wth you, btw i got ur gold...

dont worry about it, i overreacted (part of why i need a long break (to say the least)) give the gold to FoF, will be my parting gift.

was fun killing gankers with you taught me alot ty and take care in real life bro

thanks for backing me up especially the times when i didnt asked for help and u came! means a lot  :drinks:

fak u ric .

I will be alone from now on against army of gankers  :wacko: :wacko:

shit .anyway good luck mate it was honour fighting with u

i'll be wishing for the best to you rahul, you've been a great friend for me and the honour was all mine, ever since we first went to pvp cave (when it wasnt an mc hangout place, just you me and the bats testing our theories about gear and stats (i still remember that!)) thank you for sharing your experience with me, you really made me  a better player and a better person  :'(  will really miss you!

the end of drama? could it be? cya for now, was fun pvping op druid, ganking you, and killing with you.

same, really enjoyed our fights (as friends and as enemies) you are the opponent i had most respect for and as far as im concerned the best player i've seen (hand in hand with juniorcel) even when the target was me.  learned a lot from watching how u played as well and that made it easier for me to be more effective in fighting other mcs cause when you constantly fight the best everyone else seems easy  :friends: dont let jay strip my chars for resources  ;D

to everyone else, i hope you guys keep enjoying the game and remember there is a real person behind each character. dont be too harsh cause in the end, its just a silly game.

define the game, dont let it define you!

cheers :good:

Zethu buen amigo. Te espero de vuelta. Quiza ya tenga un elfo 30! :give_rose:

Well. Hey who re that pussy wlocks who run full hp at the beginning of the fight? :wacko:

67362_.jpg