zhark

Owning and stalking

Still pro!  :yahoo:

zzzz zain ♥♥♥♥ing fag go stalk vomm or nomercy

stop acting like a imature child :facepalm:

Beat him then talk  :facepalm:

zzzz zain ♥♥♥♥ing fag go stalk vomm or nomercy

stop acting like a imature child :facepalm:

im a fag u the guy who pms me im horny duck me aint that right bro? Btw wana see nadias face? Ill show forum with her permission i dont wana be too bad xd

im a fag u the guy who pms me im horny ♥♥♥♥ me aint that right bro? Btw wana see nadias face? Ill show forum with her permission i dont wana be too bad xd

Pro n let every1 shut up! nice  :yahoo: 8) :dirol: :diablo:

im a fag u the guy who pms me im horny ♥♥♥♥ me aint that right bro? Btw wana see nadias face? Ill show forum with her permission i dont wana be too bad xd

eh? he saw me already  :facepalm:

whats ur problem ?!  :wacko:

Опубликованное фото

im the one who pms u rubish? :facepalm:

Stupid that's ofc not zain :P, here's the asnwer(zain is pro :P)

Nadia ugly :DDDDDD

U can hate me on if u want :P i dont give a ♥♥♥♥

here's the answer :P

keep my pic, i dont care zain. i dont like you, im done with you. bye.

i deleted ur pic straight after i post xd :P post my pic too i dont give a duck u ♥♥♥♥♥ and ezio ;) secrets

Hassn multi with 7-10 tablets at night depends how many people online for GP at 5v5 with 2 pt.

i thought its allowed only to use 2 accounts.. can anybody explain to me,i dont understand if/why its allowed to use 5 accounts at same time?

i thought its allowed only to use 2 accounts.. can anybody explain to me,i dont understand if/why its allowed to use 5 accounts at same time?

This is exactly where account sharing at risk comes in. :)

As r0land previously stated, sharing accounts with your friends is ar your own risk. If you do get hacked by the player you got noone to blame but yourself, afterall, it was you who gave the account details.

Although the EULA rules states that selling/trading/sharing accounts is against their rules i don't think "account sharing" is as "serious" as a trading/stealing accounts.

This is exactly where account sharing at risk comes in. :)

As r0land previously stated, sharing accounts with your friends is ar your own risk. If you do get hacked by the player you got noone to blame but yourself, afterall, it was you who gave the account details.

Although the EULA rules states that selling/trading/sharing accounts is against their rules i don't think "account sharing" is as "serious" as a trading/stealing accounts.

first point you mentioned i know yet. i am more confused about the rule,that says : "you are allowed to have only 2 accounts (not more)... so playing 5 accounts,especially at same time...sounds like breaking this rule...and when its suddenly allowed,ill create 3 more accounts and hunt alien alone...

LOL I hope the Mods following their own rule reading Spanish words about Hassn using 7-10 tablets which is bring imbalance in the game and a "cheater way" to get gp fast and win the tournament.

Hassn got banned because of his own guild member words in forum is just EPIC!

first point you mentioned i know yet. i am more confused about the rule,that says : "you are allowed to have only 2 accounts (not more)... so playing 5 accounts,especially at same time...sounds like breaking this rule...and when its suddenly allowed,ill create 3 more accounts and hunt alien alone...

Ya well i think they ment that you are only allowed to create/have 2 accounts only and not more. I'm not sure if it applies to "account sharing" aswell.

Although i do get your point, it does seem unfair to multibox 10 characters at the same time, eventhough it would be extremely hard to use them for fighting well or questing. (Unless you have more than 10 arms ofcourse, and can handle the stress of watcing 10 different character screens.)

Ya well i think they ment that you are only allowed to create/have 2 accounts only and not more. I'm not sure if it applies to "account sharing" aswell.

Although i do get your point, it does seem unfair to multibox 10 characters at the same time, eventhough it would be extremely hard to use them for fighting well or questing. (Unless you have more than 10 arms ofcourse, and can handle the stress of watcing 10 different character screens.)

66105_.jpg

Lol only short brain ppl think multi 10 chars by himself. Ofc it will involving 5-10 ppl playing together especially if the account owner have many dogs around him to do it

looool

Actually, my first char is Ladyclow, but it doesn't change much.

And well, I thought boobs were the only "must" to be in his clique XD

you... y-you labeled yourself as a female back then?

most people (including me) saw u as an average joe climbing from the bottom killing anyone in your path to mutual respect

*thats a compliment if its confusing*

LOL CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME HOW AoA YET WON 2 matches????!!!!! :lol:

I was sleeping at that hour like most of the people there, so i doubt my shaman even moved from base.

Hassn multi with 7-10 tablets at night depends how many people online for GP at 5v5 with 2 pt.

So you calling yourself "pro" killing the "totally afk loser" party and yet losing twice the "winner" party where Hassn used 4 tablets and Ktptn his own shaman really means the pro is Hassn and you guys or some of you "special" people

7-10 tablets  :crazy:

GM WON"T BANN HASSN

because if they bann hassn they won't have much money like now

hassn is the #1 mcoin spammer

thats why gm afraid to lost many $

7-10 tablets  :crazy:

No biggy.

I have 2 pc and 2 mobiles at my home , so,theoretically, i can control 4 chars simultaneously, although that is kind of impossible for me since its hard for me to even multi 2 chars properly

If hassn have a big family or he owns an office, he can easily accomplish that.

Also, multiboxing is allowed in WS given that the guy is using a separate device for each character.

So if someone have 100 devices and 100 chars, he can create a war  :)

And even roland said that account sharing is allowed but it is completely at your own risk .

and if what jayrox said is actually true and it is not allowed to have more than 2 accounts, i can see many players getting banned lol

No biggy.

I have 2 pc and 2 mobiles at my home , so,theoretically, i can control 4 chars simultaneously, although that is kind of impossible for me since its hard for me to even multi 2 chars properly

If hassn have a big family or he owns an office, he can easily accomplish that.

Also, multiboxing is allowed in WS given that the guy is using a separate device for each character.

So if someone have 100 devices and 100 chars, he can create a war  :)

And even roland said that account sharing is allowed but it is completely at your own risk .

and if what jayrox said is actually true and it is not allowed to have more than 2 accounts, i can see many players getting banned lol

Yup this idiot may be an idiot, but is right.

Just two accs.

LOL I hope the Mods following their own rule reading Spanish words about Hassn using 7-10 tablets which is bring imbalance in the game and a "cheater way" to get gp fast and win the tournament.

Hassn got banned because of his own guild member words in forum is just EPIC!

He never used more than 1 account at same device. Keep flooding forums crying about "imbalance" MC classes or their players rich/crossers/multibox at every topic while this is legit, hope you realize someday its just you who need balance yourself seeing everything hard for you.

You can go and keep trying seek attention using Hassn name, saying he noob, you pro, if you mad about his success in game that you can respect or desire being mad/jeaelous. But honestly i think will worth more go trap stairs 24/7 with your indo country mates.. (Being this already a waste of time but atleast you could kill some rogues randomly than just totally waste your time and life)

Lol only short brain ppl think multi 10 chars by himself. Ofc it will involving 5-10 ppl playing together especially if the account owner have many dogs around him to do it

He does, the afk party the devices are afk, the other he move 2-3 chars.

There is people of other guilds doing the same and im sure you know it already ;)

plan lie's carefully, guess sleep walking dmg.

and humannz, mofh, ktpn, knox, are all hassn using it multi, you say ?

1- the best one is hassn winning any fight in 5x5 multyboxing, he sucks at playing 1 char, let alone 4/5 at once.

2- some more aoa ss from today (dont forget to kill the ranger guys, ur suposed to be pro  :blush:  )

(i was off heal the entire fight just healing ranger and kiting them locks  ;D )

66190_.jpg

i knew somebody will bring this argument ;D

but its crap,cause when its only allowed to CREATE 2 accounts but you can use 5 accounts...then i just tell my real life friends to create some accounts, and i just use it...

so i am sure its only allowed to USE 2 accounts as well.

hassn use much more than 2 accounts...

so in the end,i am sure, what hassn is doing is not allowed...BUT ... he wont get banned...i am sure if ppl who dont buy mcoins would get a ban if they get reported. but not hassn...

next proof,that money rules this game :facepalm:

btw spanish,we dont talk about using more then 1 account in 1 device , we talk about having/using much more than the 2 allowed accounts :drinks:

1- the best one is hassn winning any fight in 5x5 multyboxing, he sucks at playing 1 char, let alone 4/5 at once.

2- some more aoa ss from today (dont forget to kill the ranger guys, ur suposed to be pro  :blush:  )

(i was off heal the entire fight just healing ranger and kiting them locks  ;D )

1 Being honest, Hassn multi better than yourself, i see it at labyrinth also. You know when you tried multi with BD and druid for kill MCs it was chaotic slow and a fail.

2- We arent the ones seeking attention like you guys doing, because we know ourselves enough and since we are at top guild rating we expected some haters ofc.

We never said we are pro, (your guild leader Slay said you all are pro)

We will own you next time for sure pros  :pleasantry: because we r the real pros

About your screen, Spacemaan is 1 of best EU locks, he can spam screenshots killing your druid at arena and outside, just he dont give a shit about what people he annoyed say at forum xD Dont know why you do this to Justin when he told me yesterday you asked him truce at PvP cave please. lol. and he accepted it. Proud once win.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

We all know you play ranged class better than Hassn, he humble accept using Moreb sometimes cant play good like does at barb, and yet you were 2 druids 1 ranger vs 2 lock 1 melee (rogue), where the rogue must be a toy 0 dmg with Shy trap lvl.

But see what my pijilla and Hassn could do being melees (and you guys stopped after lose or didnt encounter again i hear lol)

Опубликованное фото

but its crap,cause when its only allowed to CREATE 2 accounts but you can use 5 accounts...then i just tell my real life friends to create some accounts, and i just use it...

Yes you can do that but DEVs can tell the difference .

If you ask your friend to create a account but u use it 24x7 then DEVs can scan your IP and tell that only the account was created from different IP but is being used by the same IP which already has 2 accounts in it. So they can tell you are a cheater .

(i don't mean "you" when i say "you" , just saying as in general)

In hassn's case, he don't play those accounts 24x7 , he just played them once or twice . This can also be confirmed by DEVs when they scan IPs .

TBH,  i know many people who have more than 2 accounts and i don't see them getting banned, lol .

i think mods don't care about this anymore  :)

Yes you can do that but DEVs can tell the difference .

If you ask your friend to create a account but u use it 24x7 then DEVs can scan your IP and tell that only the account was created from different IP but is being used by the same IP which already has 2 accounts in it. So they can tell you are a cheater .

(i don't mean "you" when i say "you" , just saying as in general)

In hassn's case, he don't play those accounts 24x7 , he just played them once or twice . This can also be confirmed by DEVs when they scan IPs .

TBH,  i know many people who have more than 2 accounts and i don't see them getting banned, lol .

i think mods don't care about this anymore  :)

can mods ever found out with peoples that has more than 2 accounts? i dont think so..? :unknw:

how can they know? :unknw:

can mods ever found out with peoples that has more than 2 accounts? i dont think so..? :unknw:

how can they know? :unknw:

Yes they can do this easily.

They just have to scan IPs then have to take out the similar IPs from different accounts and bam, you are  caught.

Even if you use different accounts, still the IP remains the same(unless you use a different modem) so to prevent getting caught, you have to use different IPs . If you do that, you can even bypass an IP-Ban.