SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

MUAHHHA

WHO SAID WE CANT DO IT?

WE JUST RULE THAT DAMN STAIRS  :dirol: TAKE THIS DAMN ELFS!!!

http://im34.gulfup.com/n3f0q.bmp

http://im34.gulfup.com/VNST6.bmp

http://im34.gulfup.com/QB5sz.bmp

http://im34.gulfup.com/NgFU3.bmp

ahah  kill them alllll  !!!  :aggressive:

DRAMA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA[/size]BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

As always, a quality message, with perfectly adjusted BBCode. Congratulations, you advanced to next level of retardation.

MUAHHHA

WHO SAID WE CANT DO IT?

WE JUST RULE THAT DAMN STAIRS  :dirol: TAKE THIS DAMN ELFS!!!

http://im34.gulfup.com/n3f0q.bmp

http://im34.gulfup.com/VNST6.bmp

http://im34.gulfup.com/QB5sz.bmp

http://im34.gulfup.com/NgFU3.bmp

why hide name whn  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

said the one who unequipp weapon in arena...disturber...and btw nice gank in pvp cave,... :facepalm:  you are a mad disturber and ganker...but always cry in chat that spanish kills you...maybe you are just not strong enough :tease:

you always have to start drama with me..it seems you really want to have my attention...growing up would help :facepalm:

ahah yes and i let them kill you in arena also (and won those 2 fights alone after they killed you  ;D )

if by crying u mean make fun of a +10 shaman that needs help to gank me?  yes, then i "cry". but the one that keeps pming me is him (spanish)

and hey, little pussy.. the one who started disturbing my pvps was that low level shaman u got so dont come saying im a disturber/ganker. i kill whoever disturbs atacks me (except in spanish case, that guy i atack for fun :) ) been a while since he kills me alone.

and after each kill i get pms like these (already ignored like 15 diferent chars but he insists on talking to me  :facepalm: )

was this what u meant by "ppl saying u cry about me" Spanish? its just gayrox, who cares.

61605_.jpg

61606_.jpg

61607_.jpg

Even more +10 bd fails :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

what do you mean by fail? fail would be u losing with 2 ranged (lock/shaman) vs 1 ranged 1 melee  :facepalm:

what do you mean by fail? fail would be u losing with 2 ranged (lock/shaman) vs 1 ranged 1 melee  :facepalm:

Just saying that +10 bd fail :unknw:  no need to get aggressive my son

Just saying that +10 bd fail :unknw:  no need to get aggressive my son

not being agressive, just asking, why is it a fail? bd has no range to fight shamans or locks. bd is a toy in arena. the fail was urs by posting this as a fail bd.

not being agressive, just asking, why is it a fail? bd has no range to fight shamans or locks. bd is a toy in arena. the fail was urs by posting this as a fail bd.

The whole point of the post was that he is +10 but i quess your not intelligent enough to understand that :facepalm: (what's the point in amping if you cant touch your opponent :rofl: )

The whole point of the post was that he is +10 but i quess your not intelligent enough to understand that :facepalm: (what's the point in amping if you cant touch your opponent :rofl: )

whats the point in calling it a fail when ur team is lock+ shaman vs bd and mage? +10 or no. sounds like ur just jealous of his +10.  kill him with a rogue/barb/dk  lower amp then u can post.

ahah yes and i let them kill you in arena also (and won those 2 fights alone after they killed you  ;D )

if by crying u mean make fun of a +10 shaman that needs help to gank me?  yes, then i "cry". but the one that keeps pming me is him (spanish)

and hey, little pussy.. the one who started disturbing my pvps was that low level shaman u got so dont come saying im a disturber/ganker. i kill whoever disturbs atacks me (except in spanish case, that guy i atack for fun :) ) been a while since he kills me alone.

and after each kill i get pms like these (already ignored like 15 diferent chars but he insists on talking to me  :facepalm: )

was this what u meant by "ppl saying u cry about me" Spanish? its just gayrox, who cares.

Dont need to gank you since our last 12 pvp ended with you winning twice only, before you bragged u can rape me xD If im ganking you its for stab the truce u asked "for fun", and talk shit about me in world chat to make noobs low lvl help you gank with your lies lol

Not only Jayrox, everyone knows the shit you talk about me world chat for help  ;) 

Just yesterday clearing things with Jaythugg using merc rogue, calling him coward when all ABC war you and he went elf, maybe i was 100% wrong calling him coward since he accepted this.

Опубликованное фото

Indeed

Опубликованное фото

And btw, FoF used to be respected guild at mc side, now you can see most mc gank any of them since they join your shit, keep going, cometomom :lol:

Dont need to gank you since our last 12 pvp ended with you winning twice only, before you bragged u can rape me xD If im ganking you its for stab the truce u asked "for fun", and talk shit about me in world chat to make noobs low lvl help you gank with your lies lol

Not only Jayrox, everyone knows the shit you talk about me world chat for help  ;) 

Just yesterday clearing things with Jaythugg using merc rogue, calling him coward when all ABC war you and he went elf, maybe i was 100% wrong calling him coward since he accepted this.

Опубликованное фотоIndee

And btw, FoF used to be respected guild at mc side, now you can see most mc gank any of them since they join your shit, keep going, cometomom :lol:

show the whole conversation, i bet u were begging him to kill me like u did to sulla :D u even lie about the way fights start to get them to atack me. u told jay we jumped u in cave, when in fact u the one that came disturb my pvp with alicemoon and elfs inside gank u for it (well deserved)

61609_.jpg

Why did I even move to Eu, so much more drama then Us @.@

Eu has a lot of hot blooded people :lol:

lol i only ask for help in world chat when u get ur guild to chase me to caravan and block my path (cause u need 10 people to do it) funny how u dont have any ss of those so called kills u do solo and i got so many of u ganking  :facepalm:  u said u recorded those pvps, edit and post PLEASE!!! i wanna see at least once u backing ur words with proof  :fool:

yeah, i remember losing 6-9 on first set of pvps (ur +10 im +8) then sulla teach u how to pvp me for sure cause u started pvping like he does on shyleen's shaman. and then u finaly got a good win of 10-3 (with some really close wins). ur so proud of beating a +8 druid without crit enchants on gear, all that stalking makes me feel special  :cray: :give_rose:

show the whole conversation, i bet u were begging him to kill me like u did to sulla :D u even lie about the way fights start to get them to atack me. u told jay we jumped u in cave, when in fact u the one that came disturb my pvp with alicemoon and elfs inside gank u for it (well deserved)

Sulla knew you ask me truce for no attack you outside and then you stab it with diaboloro and captainv, feeling proud and accepting you did it 2 month later :facepalm:

You are the one begged Sulla peace when he attacked u back for sneaky liar, also u begged peace to Shitzo, Warlunatic and many others that week and they can post in here if its not true.

Thats why i ♥♥♥♥♥ed back to Sulla cause i had no idea the reason why he dont attack a stabber/liar/ elf like you, when you call everyone just to kill me, not your business, anyway since you die outnumbered 3 v 1 at crossing mostly dont care if they wont come.

Even Hassn pmed once you begged him stop kill you in pvp cave and that he rejected sell you signs and you blamed me when we not even talked about you before :lol:

Sulla knew you ask me truce for no attack you outside and then you stab it with diaboloro and captainv, feeling proud and accepting you did it 2 month later :facepalm:

You are the one begged Sulla peace when he attacked u back for sneaky liar, also u begged peace to Shitzo, Warlunatic and many others that week and they can post in here if its not true.

Thats why i ♥♥♥♥♥ed back to Sulla cause i had no idea the reason why he dont attack a stabber/liar/ elf like you, when you call everyone just to kill me, not your business, anyway since you die outnumbered 3 v 1 at crossing mostly dont care if they wont come.

Even Hassn pmed once you begged him stop kill you in pvp cave and that he rejected sell you signs and you blamed me when we not even talked about you before :lol:

u say i begged, is that the only word u know? maybe my previous post shows who begged who  ;) i merely asked them why were they getting into our fight when its none of their business (i never asked to stop or begged anything) i kept coming 10vs1 and proud of it! . and i heard something funny today, heard u did the same to jaythug that u did to me when i was fighting diosodin (u healed cazapollos when he was killing him? ur own guild mate? thats really low but i guess thats how u work and ur friends learn from you it seems. )

lol just abit ago i raped sexy zhatu in cross so wonder why he dont screen it :D easy for justin lock kill u in cross nd mabe in fair pvp cause i just play this today ;D :blush:

so fun playn elfs huehue  ill screen some funny pic ofc now dont got the app on pc :rofl:

i go back to game wont guys call me spamer again lol gudluck  :tease:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

:facepalm:

bd is chanceless in this case,i dont see any fail...

btw i am not +10 ,only have 1 x +10 item..and lendarios swords are both +9 only (about armour i dont know)

lol i only ask for help in world chat when u get ur guild to chase me to caravan and block my path (cause u need 10 people to do it) funny how u dont have any ss of those so called kills u do solo and i got so many of u ganking  :facepalm:  u said u recorded those pvps, edit and post PLEASE!!! i wanna see at least once u backing ur words with proof  :fool:

yeah, i remember losing 6-9 on first set of pvps (ur +10 im +8) then sulla teach u how to pvp me for sure cause u started pvping like he does on shyleen's shaman. and then u finaly got a good win of 10-3 (with some really close wins). ur so proud of beating a +8 druid without crit enchants on gear, all that stalking makes me feel special  :cray: :give_rose:

sometimes i really dont understand you..

honestly yea..i sometimes wrote bullshit in arena chat...but long time ago and only after you lied to me.

and btw...its not spanishs fault when you cant use your mcoins wise...when you use your mcoins to buy items to sell em for gold to buy event costumes or weapon skins or whatever...then its your fault.better buy signs and amp your things then...

you always cry about spanish in world chat..better use your time and go hunting or whatever to get gold for signs/spheres and amp you things..would have been a better way of using your time ;)

lol just abit ago i raped sexy zhatu in cross so wonder why he dont screen it :D easy for justin lock kill u in cross nd mabe in fair pvp cause i just play this today ;D :blush:

so fun playn elfs huehue  ill screen some funny pic ofc now dont got the app on pc :rofl:

i go back to game wont guys call me spamer again lol gudluck  :tease:

well if i posted 3vs1 rapes i'd spam this forum all day long everyday  ;D  but if u want ill start screenshoting ur so called rapes so all can see what a pro u are (when u have other disturbers helping you)  and that lock that u say rapes me easy on crossing (check a few posts back and see him dead on crossing and my hp nearly full, he only killed me easy yesterday cause i had epic lag. he got brave again today but since i dont lag anymore he decided its best to stay near sulla and vomm  ;D

(i never asked to stop or begged anything)

OK, im done talking with a liar then, have fun everyday posting 1st crying at forums when you died.

Not going give more attention to a random druid in need of attention like caza.. You blame caza too much for the shit he do to get attention and a name, but you are doing exactly the same :) )

sometimes i really dont understand you..

honestly yea..i sometimes wrote bullshit in arena chat...but long time ago and only after you lied to me.

and btw...its not spanishs fault when you cant use your mcoins wise...when you use your mcoins to buy items to sell em for gold to buy event costumes or weapon skins or whatever...then its your fault.better buy signs and amp your things then...

you always cry about spanish in world chat..better use your time and go hunting or whatever to get gold for signs/spheres and amp you things..would have been a better way of using your time ;)

dude, does anyone even believe you? lol i dare any elf from eu to post any ss of any "cry" in world chat as u call it or any less than a year old ss of me selling any mcoin item. and as for my costumes only one i used mcoins to get was the first dragon charmer. (unlike you that post several videos since months spamming signs but claim never used mcoins :D ) and i dont steal all the stuff in my guild's bank and get kicked by it? is that how u got ur +10? by scamming and stealing? cause i've seen more than 1 person acuse u of scamming gayrox.  bellow is ss from warspear eu tavern on facebook, posted today. Davielo is jayrox's paladin. (u see jay, unlike you or spanish i have proof of what i claim.. u only got ur shitty accusations.. u and spanish) i'll fight the lies with the truth  :aggressive:

61611_.jpg

OK, im done talking with a liar then, have fun everyday posting 1st crying at forums when you died.

Not going give more attention to a random druid in need of attention like caza.. You blame caza too much for the shit he do to get attention and a name, but you are doing exactly the same :) )

u the one spamming me everytime u kill me.. im the one ignoring every single char. means that i dont really want to talk to you (so also means i dont want attention)

go see what beg means in the dictionary and tell me if asking "why did u suddently started atacking me when u never have before?" is considered any form of begging :D not in my world anyway.  but i guess that question was answered in the ss i got from sulla, u BEGGED and ANNOYED them to atack me. thats what begging means.. go learn some freaking english before acusing someone of stuff u dont even know the meaning of.

and btw, im too proud to ever beg. i'd rather die for real than ever begging for my life (almost happened). sure as hell wouldnt beg in a game

dude, does anyone even believe you? lol i dare any elf from eu to post any ss of any "cry" in world chat as u call it or any less than a year old ss of me selling any mcoin item. and as for my costumes only one i used mcoins to get was the first dragon charmer. (unlike you that post several videos since months spamming signs but claim never used mcoins :D ) and i dont steal all the stuff in my guild's bank and get kicked by it? is that how u got ur +10? by scamming and stealing? cause i've seen more than 1 person acuse u of scamming gayrox.  bellow is ss from warspear eu tavern on facebook, posted today. Davielo is jayrox's paladin. (u see jay, unlike you or spanish i have proof of what i claim.. u only got ur shitty accusations.. u and spanish) i'll fight the lies with the truth  :aggressive:

you make me sick ricardo,you are ht ebiggest crybaby ive ever seen..i often complain about things too,but you are such a fail.

you use mcoins,i dont.its fact or you wanna lie again?

not my fault when you dont use your mcoins for buy signs and you never go hunt,just spam wc or gank mc...

and about the story form "amaryllis"...i just can say,look at the things i took and then tell me if its worth more then 6k,,cause thats why i paid to the leaders called dober and diia. the spehres i took cause i needed. but the rest i took to put in more useful items i dont need (they didnt buy warehous bags,less space and always bullshit inside there and always full).

so you call me scammer? wanna lie again?

you are big liar,ricardo

and btw, im too proud to ever beg. i'd rather die for real than ever begging for my life (almost happened). sure as hell wouldnt beg in a game

lol i only ask for help in world chat

Опубликованное фото

you make me sick ricardo,you are ht ebiggest crybaby ive ever seen..i often complain about things too,but you are such a fail.

not my fault when you dont use your mcoins for buy signs and you never go hunt,just spam wc or gank mc...

and about the story form "amaryllis"...i just can say,look at the things i took and then tell me if its worth more then 6k,,cause thats why i paid to the leaders called dober and diia. the spehres i took cause i needed. but the rest i took to put in more useful items i dont need (they didnt buy warehous bags,less space and always bullshit inside there and always full).

you are big liar,ricardo

Just like u said ss dont lie :) ;) but many people still trust me and know what u posted was a lie :D so whos the scammer now gay ♥♥♥♥

Davielo is jayrox

61616_.jpg

61617_.jpg

61618_.jpg

He never begged, just asked a friend to help him vs not only you, but the army you gather,

so i was angry, and didn't atk you just to spite span over other issue's we have been arguing about for month's, you are lucky we had problem's at the time, if this was last year, i would of ganked you all long time ago, but then again, last year you played BD, so wouldn't dare backstab anybody.

Maybe both are guilty of spamming madness and creating drama over 2D pixel's, but in the end you were the original "backstabber" that created this, then supposedly act innocent searching excuses, there should be no peace with elf's end of story, or this will happen.

more enemy, more fun.

you are big liar,ricardo

i never denied using mcoins lol just not rich like u say.

hmm funny u say u payed dobberman cause hes the guy that posted that ss on facebook group :D and he didnt say anything about you paying him or putting better items in guild bank xD

and about hunts.. bet i know how to hunt bosses u dont have a clue how to do it cause u never even went there ;) i've been farming lab for months while u were busy spamming trade chat (there werent any world chat yet) of how rich i was. any lab drop back then was worth a lot (lab cloaks went for 30 signs each, so thats where most of my richness came from) but ofc since u didnt hunt lab at that time u thought all was from mcoins xD only ever seen u hunt bg.

Jayrox and company, there's a drama thread, so please keep your drama there. If you guys don't know where it is, I will gladly link it (Anyway, I link it. http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89678.0). This is screenshot section, and even if you have screens, then it's not the drama thread.

Have a good day :)

Zethu stop cry you always same.

ahahah u guys really need new vocabulary, for yall everything is "cry", if i make fun of someone i'm "crying", if i encourage someone im "crying", if im asking any random question im "crying"..

if u dont understand english try using google translator instead of labelling everything i say as "cry" and "begging"  :mega_shok: 

ahahah u guys really need new vocabulary, for yall everything is "cry", if i make fun of someone i'm "crying", if i encourage someone im "crying", if im asking any random question im "crying"..

if u dont understand english try using google translator instead of labelling everything i say as "cry" and "begging"  :mega_shok:

zethu is not crying he is defending him self and jayrox u cant call someone a cry baby :D when u are xd

M cag0 en tu put4 m4dre a k esto si k lo entiends zethu?

"i shit on your whore mother, can you understand this zethu?" yes i can, and now so can everyone.

are you shy about your insults? spanish insults my girlfriend, you insult my mother.. i see why you 2 are friends, so much in common..

:unknw: 

(going on topic again)

61682_.jpg