SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Lol zain. u have 3 girls at the same time. Isnot it nice of me to first break up and start with other;)? U can learn of that :)

name them ♥♥♥♥♥

Lol zain. u have 3 girls at the same time. Isnot it nice of me to first break up and start with other;)? U can learn of that :)

I think it's you who have to learn something.

Don't bother to answer this because I don't care.

Really nadia...you are doing something very wrong... :facepalm:

Let them be, sheesh.

People would hopefully learn to stand up when they`ve fallen down someday, It`s our job to laugh at them for falling.

HEUHEUHEU!

I see that everything has broken into a fight here,a little calm would help folks.

@Horizon You don't seem like a bad person,maybe you should pull your self out of this whole cyper thingy, an advice from a girl to another,from all the posts I basicly saw one which shows true friendly advice, rafa9876's post sums up what people who care about you see,You are doing something wronge.

@rafa9876 Would you ask admin to remove the numbers from your name mate? they are so annoying =).

Merliane. Some peoples in this game like to point at other mistakes... Before blaming him/her u first must take a mirror and watch urself if ure wrong or not... When u made ur decision then some would asks for forgive and its done.. But some make a little problem to talk about it in forum while we are already done in pm.... No..thats not done.

I see that everything has broken into a fight here,a little calm would help folks.

@Horizon You don't seem like a bad person,maybe you should pull your self out of this whole cyper thingy, an advice from a girl to another,from all the posts I basicly saw one which shows true friendly advice, rafa9876's post sums up what people who care about you see,You are doing something wronge.

@rafa9876 Would you ask admin to remove the numbers from your name mate? they are so annoying =).

Agreed  :good:

Merliane. Some peoples in this game like to point at other mistakes... Before blaming him/her u first must take a mirror and watch urself if ure wrong or not... When u made ur decision then some would asks for forgive and its done.. But some make a little problem to talk about it in forum while we are already done in pm.... No..thats not done.

Yea it's done.

But you should take that mirror too  ;)

No thats not done. U keep talking about something what happened  about the past.. So its not done.. And yes, when i took my mirror i realise i was doing something wrong... Wasnt smart of me to go on with someone that lies.again and again.

No thats not done. U keep talking about something what happened  about the past.. So its not done.. And yes, when i took my mirror i realise i was doing something wrong... Wasnt smart of me to go on with someone that lies.

We all know who says lies here  ;)

Being with you was something I did wrong too.

Bye shouldnt even start talking to you again...you want that anyway

That are ur words rafa. there is no "all".

Dont say those things cuz u can expect an answer of me. If u dont want me to react on you then dont keep starting about it. Simple.

That are ur words rafa. there is no "all".

Dont say those things cuz u can expect an answer of me. If u dont want me to react on you then dont keep starting about it. Simple.

i respect you as a strong player,about your all ppls "2d-game-cybersex-relation-shit" i dont care, BUT... delete the pic with wildhammer in your sig, its a crybaby who spams world chat with:jayrox scammer! blabla bla bullshit ..only cause he died by my rogue :facepalm:

U take it all serious huh? Just enjoy of the moments u have in game. Jayrox what u have with wildhammer, please talk with him about it. I cant do anything against ur problems with him. Just dont take it all serious its just a game

U take it all serious huh? Just enjoy of the moments u have in game. Jayrox what u have with wildhammer, please talk with him about it. I cant do anything against ur problems with him. Just dont take it all serious its just a game

so your ingame-cyber-blablablabla-relationships are "games" too?

I just drank 2liters of water and I still don`t have to piss. Damn my blatter is strong!

@Jay, be a grown-up and ignore this "situation"

@Horizon Don`t bother replying anymore.

Try that against me :D

if I can do this who knows what i can do xd

Darkzain vs cazapolla and goodofwars was a old pic

And knox +9 ktptn +9 vs +6 rouges ...

61507_.jpg

61509_.jpg

if I can do this who knows what i can do xd

Darkzain vs cazapolla and goodofwars was a old pic

again you use other ppls accounts...omg..we all know where this gonna ends..

i respect you as a strong player,about your all ppls "2d-game-cybersex-relation-shit" i dont care, BUT... delete the pic with wildhammer in your sig, its a crybaby who spams world chat with:jayrox scammer! blabla bla bullshit ..only cause he died by my rogue :facepalm:

u mean hes just like that crybaby Jayrox that spams pms and on world chat about how rich people that beat u are? fail :facepalm:

(any pre-swaps elf on eu can confirm this)

u mean hes just like that crybaby Jayrox that spams pms and on world chat about how rich people that beat u are? fail :facepalm:

Bam straight ahead, well said.

said the one who unequipp weapon in arena...disturber...and btw nice gank in pvp cave,... :facepalm:  you are a mad disturber and ganker...but always cry in chat that spanish kills you...maybe you are just not strong enough :tease:

you always have to start drama with me..it seems you really want to have my attention...growing up would help :facepalm: 

said the one who unequipp weapon in arena...disturber...and btw nice gank in pvp cave,... :facepalm:  you are a mad disturber and ganker...but always cry in chat that spanish kills you...maybe you are just not strong enough :tease:

you always have to start drama with me..it seems you really want to have my attention...growing up would help :facepalm:

Yes because you are so mature.

I remember evryone this is screeshot from the game, casual relationships and personal hating is not for this thread.

Yes because you are so mature.

I remember evryone this is screeshot from the game, casual relationships and personal hating is not for this thread.

Tavern, Free-For-All discussions.

Tavern, Free-For-All discussions.

Or my Drama thread :lol:

DRAMA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

Your signature sucks, fail english.

sponsor pay now work and available in my country ;D

61587_.png

61588_.png

MUAHHHA

WHO SAID WE CANT DO IT?

WE JUST RULE THAT DAMN STAIRS  :dirol: TAKE THIS DAMN ELFS!!!

http://im34.gulfup.com/n3f0q.bmp

http://im34.gulfup.com/VNST6.bmp

http://im34.gulfup.com/QB5sz.bmp

http://im34.gulfup.com/NgFU3.bmp

80 VS 1 and u proud.

Thats my ganky kinky.

Thats the spirit, dude.

PS Im sure you also was proud when i felt in ur arrow with my mage 5.