SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

And so ends my hunt.. However it was a nice hunt, much kills.. I think around the 30 without die (before i died much, i need to warm up :blush:).. Pitty some elfs used pot while they near a respawnpoint :facepalm: haha. And a red anthouse fully attacked me as u can see xD. Anyway, thats their waste. Alma returns  :spiteful:

60864_.png

Опубликованное фото

Omg kiwi SO FREAKING PRO!!! hahahahha

Love it so much XD

The hands so realistic

What the hell are you holding? ;D

Опубликованное фото

Wish I could use it as my sig without getting banned and hated XD

XD omg

Опубликованное фото

Omg kiwi SO FREAKING PRO!!! hahahahha

Love it so much XD

The hands so realistic <3

What the hell are you holding? ;D

an astro stave ofc but mine is only 2+ xD

its a "Poley runs from Ladygi's sd rondels" pic with much crying emotion! :D

Picasso Kathi!

permeation pots are epic! ;D  my fav pots next to crit pots :D

pen pot's are great for a rogue assassination mission.

or druid assassination mission , like for example

Опубликованное фото

Oooooooooh thanks warspear to give me a better deffence and attack today from the discount to buy more amp and sighns :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

60971_.png

60972_.png

yoir fans are lvl14?! OMG  :rofl:

u are the biggest attentionseeker i seen in my whole life xD even if noone talk to you , noone ask u anything u start talk again  ;D

close ur mouth smellbreath welcome to my ignore :D thank god i wont be able to read ur bullshit anymore  :rofl:

ladies  and  jentleman this is  biggest  noob  of  ws see  how  rapped  hahahah  xd  :yahoo: :yahoo: he  always  distrbing  pvp  cave  all  know  thats  why  elf  rapeed  always  tok +7  ;D ;D ;D

61001_.png

;D after killing 2 warlocks lvl 18+20 a pm of a fanboy :D

loool  ;D  thats my bro poley  ;)

ladies  and  jentleman this is  biggest  noob  of  ws see  how  rapped  hahahah  xd  :yahoo: :yahoo: he  always  distrbing  pvp  cave  all  know  thats  why  elf  rapeed  always  tok +7  ;D ;D ;D

proud on gangbanging 1 poor lock :(?

world whats wrong with u ? :cray:

oh no, i got killed 9 v 1, clap, clap, clap.

oh no, i got killed 9 v 1, clap, clap, clap.

yes  sulle  pvp  cave  distrber  u  kill me  9  happy ?  u  ducking  distrber  go  learn to ur  friend ws  noob #1  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  but  i  happy  when  elfs  very  hardly  rapped  u  coz  u  crying  ppl  +crosiing

proud on gangbanging 1 poor lock :( ?

world whats wrong with u ? :cray:

well  i  proud  i  kill  specilly  pvp  cave  distrber  sulla+tok  no1  disterber  pvp  cave  not  poor 

yes  sulle  pvp  cave  distrber  u  kill me  9  happy ?  u  ♥♥♥♥ing  distrber  go  learn to ur  friend ws  noob #1  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  but  i  happy  when  elfs  very  hardly  rapped  u  coz  u  crying  ppl  +crosiing

well  i  proud  i  kill  specilly  pvp  cave  distrber  sulla+tok  no1  disterber  pvp  cave  not  poor

so now you are a liar, as well as a retard, well done, there is a fine line between bullying you, and disturbing actual pvp'ers.

so now you are a liar, as well as a retard, well done, there is a fine line between bullying you, and disturbing actual pvp'ers.

lol sulle ik u have mouth+ u r spam kid so forgive me I dnt have time 4 ur post. and aall knw truth if I leir. u pppl just knw abt spam that's it. u r pvp distber spammerr go spam kidd bb

lol sulle ik u have mouth+ u r spam kid so forgive me I dnt have time 4 ur post. and aall knw truth if I leir. u pppl just knw abt spam that's it. u r pvp distber spammerr go spam kidd bb

English worse than Nia's.

What this world came to...

yeah some sexy arenas

Shame you don't demand when we are on  :lol: ever since that lucky win you go hide in 3x3 or wait until we're off xD xD

Shame you don't demand when we are on  :lol: ever since that lucky win you go hide in 3x3 or wait until we're off xD xD

like i really want to add you or wait for u when u are on.  i have better things to do than stalking you :)

where u see 3v3? :)

like i really want to add you or wait for u when u are on.  i have better things to do than stalking you :)

where u see 3v3? :)

Yeah sure, we'll get you some day, just you wait and see  O:-) can't hide forever!

u r boring

I'm not here to entertain slut. But don't worry there are plenty of "horny men" on this forum that will kindly talk dirty and sluttyy to you. Hopefully you won't get bored, whore.