SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

;D not to defend an eisha lover but hero..... ur very quick to judge others on their looks but yet I don't see ur pic ne where  :dirol: does that mean ur just a chickensh*t that doesn't have big enough balls to put it up ne where? Or r u just that damn ugly?  :lol:

Im cant be sexy like others :cray: Im just ugly boy  :cray: This cuz you lied and told eyit im ugly -.-And Can you plz dont share it ?! Cuz i hate all see me. And this what unite saw ;) You still dont wanna be my gf  :lol:

I swear I didn't edit anything. He's stupid like that.

(Message subject: My Ugly Face :( Im just a fake!!!!)

Опубликованное фото

Busy with lvl up my new rogue ;D

She return from the game f.e.a.r. And so she will apear in warspear too at the server U.S. Saphire.

A poltergeist who already scare much players from her main game. At the moment she's pretty weak for hunt. But as players from f.e.a.r. Know her.. She will be stronger.

But this time she appear only as a 8 year old little girl wearing a bloodred dress and walk a blood trail from her victims (blood trail isn't seen :P)

The only best class to use her that she like a poltergeist is a rogue becouse the skill stealth that she will like a ghost.

People, fear Alma Wade  ;D

I just like to say it  :blush:

heheh xD im gona hunt u down like i did in F.E.A.R III xD gona use my physics power to posses ur body  :aggressive:

heheh xD im gona hunt u down like i did in F.E.A.R III xD gona use my physics power to posses ur body  :aggressive:

First u need to can catch me and get that power :P and be quick :P maybe after upcomming update i get a unique skill "hug of death" like the end part from f.e.a.r. 1 :P

And maybe i im faster and consumed u  :blush:

Otherwise maybe my 2 sons pointman/paxton or my 3th son will help me :P

But remember *whispering* "i know who u are"  ;D haha

First u need to can catch me and get that power :P and be quick :P maybe after upcomming update i get a unique skill "hug of death" like the end part from f.e.a.r. 1 :P

And maybe i im faster and consumed u  :blush:

Otherwise maybe my 2 sons pointman/paxton or my 3th son will help me :P

But remember *whispering* "i know who u are"  ;D haha

i am ur son  :diablo: i am paxton, i will consume ur body and become a GOD  :aggressive: i will raise my sister into obeying me, i am and will still be the FAVORITE son  :dirol:

i am ur son  :diablo: i am paxton, i will consume ur body and become a GOD  :aggressive: i will raise my sister into obeying me, i am and will still be the FAVORITE son  :dirol:

Okey okey u may consumed me, but my ghost is still around  ;D ppl speak about s continue of the f.e.a.r. Series :P f.e.a.r. 4 :D its a concorsation if alma comes back or not. Otherwise the main storyline will say "alma disappeared" but we should see :P. Im back and my power gonna be stronger then before  ;D haha

Eehm.. Better don't translate "short lull" to dutch (country where i live) one -L and u get a nasty word o.O  :rofl:

Short dick you mean?  ;D

ofc noone like me. i pissed all elfs after ganking pvpcave for hours ( just say im iraqx in elfs world chat)  :crazy:

and spamming mcs world chat like crazy  :crazy:

idc if everyone ignored me.or hate  :blush:

you wanna start drama with me  ;D go on drama queen

It's funny coz you used to spam trade chat kissing elf's asses. Then you decided to create a warlock coz everyone was shit-talking you.

Tired of being ganked at pvp cave? Tired of getting your barb killed?

Huehueheueueh I'm a ganker, ehueheuheuheueh I spam world chat ueheuheuhe I'm so cool

Fuсk you :)

And of course you do care, Hero. Otherway you wouldn't be starving for attention and posting pics and all of this shit

Okey okey u may consumed me, but my ghost is still around  ;D ppl speak about s continue of the f.e.a.r. Series :P f.e.a.r. 4 :D its a concorsation if alma comes back or not. Otherwise the main storyline will say "alma disappeared" but we should see :P. Im back and my power gonna be stronger then before  ;D haha

:blush: my mother very delicious and dangerous, am i still ur favorite son?

Gi, just stop responding to him, same for you Chris.

Be the adults.

Bored sad confused. I must mock someone. So why not?

I think that's what nerds do, throw all their frustrations on stupid assholes on the internet. No? :(

I'm a failure -_-

Gi, just stop responding to him, same for you Chris.

Be the adults.

Grown up's are boring, maturity on this forum died a long time ago, and on this topic i doubt it ever existed.

i made warlock before the barb :facepalm:

but i lvl up barb cuz lock quests hard  :pleasantry:

and this topic name ( screen shot from game) so im doing like all other do :bad:

IIRC u said ur barb was ur 'first char', created '2 years ago. Pretty sure locks weren't around back then...

I swear I didn't edit anything. He's stupid like that.

(Message subject: My Ugly Face :( Im just a fake!!!!)

Опубликованное фото

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: The uno brow, it winks at me  :pardon: or was there somethin living in it?  :lol:

*whispers with a little screaming somethings creepy what sounds like this*:

The end fight u both made shocked me from my inner.. I shall never choise a fav son anymore :blush:

I need to take a payback at the A.T.C. again becouse this isnt done. I have some feelings elfs know about this  :blush:

However, if i could take my 3th son with me i will take him. And where is pointman actualy.. After all he survived seems like he end like this? I think he was like paralyzed or something. I go search him too. And what about u with that hole in the middle of your head? :P thats a weak point im sure of it  ;D Im not done paxton. And dont worry son, my telikinesis will even hit the ghosts, even it was already very strong ;D. But im in progress and my strength will be lvls more  ;

*whispers like a 8year old girl*

We will face each other ;D

*whispers with a little screaming somethings creepy what sounds like this*:

The end fight u both made shocked me from my inner.. I shall never choise a fav son anymore :blush:

I need to take a payback at the A.T.C. again becouse this isnt done. I have some feelings elfs know about this  :blush:

However, if i could take my 3th son with me i will take him. And where is pointman actualy.. After all he survived seems like he end like this? I think he was like paralyzed or something. I go search him too. And what about u with that hole in the middle of your head? :P thats a weak point im sure of it  ;D Im not done paxton. And dont worry son, my telikinesis will even hit the ghosts, even it was already very strong ;D. But im in progress and my strength will be lvls more  ;

*whispers like a 8year old girl*

We will face each other ;D

:o  u were right mother, maybe u will be back but as i walk away from u i tell u:

blood runs deep, but FEAR runs deeper o.O

ps: father is more scarier than u :P

Fear Born the almighty druid!

Опубликованное фото

Was an epic match. They put up one hell of a fight, and they did many times over. Was some great fun. ^-^

:o  u were right mother, maybe u will be back but as i walk away from u i tell u:

blood runs deep, but FEAR runs deeper o.O

ps: father is more scarier than u :P

*whisper a bit happy-evil*

Nice saying son  :blush:

*whisper a little afraid*

Our story is very intens i think son, it reached the toplist scariest game ever :shok:

When i look back my story, i get scared from myself  :shok: still i iike to scare people and ofcourse my lovely f.e.a.r. fans  :blush:

Now im in warspear but i need a bit settle down now i walk trhough snow and a collourfull forest. And i use swords :P hmm..maybe we returned the time back in the magical middle ages.. I see no guns only swords bows and staffs :P wew i think i really need to settle down haha

*try to just talk what a bit like scream and whisper at once*

Oh about my father or ur father? :o however, both are not in the list scariest character ever made while im on rank 5 scariest character ever  ;D

However silent hill with the nurse sisters and wedgehead are on rank 1 and 2... I go find out what so scary from them against me  :blush: maybe they even run for me  :rofl:

Then its nurse sisters vs. Alma wade.

And btw.... Much ppl think about me and slenderman together like he and me are in love  :shok: but it isnt true, he's just pansy against me  ;D