SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

dont delete my shit admins

>im mad now

edit: delete my posts first then delete everybodys  :lol:

hey admins doesnt matter what page you delete it to the kid has "durka durkas" on every page

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Please, stop the drama, post screenshots instead.

Thank you for attention

do me a favor and read 4 posts up

look who it is  ::)

i can tell where your motives come from (its dead obvious)

gee i wonder why this

CONGRATZ plz can you burn yourself or jump from root or shot yourself?!ill make party on your dead  :dirol: and i agree your boss to fire you. you dont deserve any jop ( maybe collect trash )

is still up even though i reported it before this thread went out of hand?

Thank you for attention

this isn't gonna change anything  :nea:

who agrees?

http://gyazo.com/ad825b29a3896803b350133fcb12f23b

chilling with those elfs :D

XD i had a similar screenshot too at EU emerald but i can't find it right now

2mins later half caravan was standing around us, then someone shot nami and we went berserk  :blush:

same shit happen with me, a noob low level ranger atk me and you know i won't just ignore him , so i atk him back and then it was all caravan elfs vs me  :lol:

Luckiest guy on the game  :dirol:  (me)

Опубликованное фото

Thank you for attention

Deleting a few posts won't change anything you know snorly? Just sayin... .-. There will still be attention seeking kids out there spamming all over the forums.

sometimes i get regrets at doing arena with my lvl 6 arena rogue, cuz some new players dont know yet how it works. but still its fun :P and this looks a bit.... omg xD..

59705_.png

http://gyazo.com/ad825b29a3896803b350133fcb12f23b

chilling with those elfs :D

who the duck is naminay and why does he think he has the constant authority to gank one day then come elf pvp area and act all innocent like a little ♥♥♥♥♥ like he aint do shit and makes me look like the ganker?

>im mad, duck you naminay

go gank more then try to pvp elf side, you know well your shit pvp cave isnt for pvp anymore well guess what your not welcome on elf side  ::)

sometimes i get regrets at doing arena with my lvl 6 arena rogue, cuz some new players dont know yet how it works. but still its fun :P and this looks a bit.... omg xD..

Its a pity that Dk is not me. I fought him in mage bad sad results. :P

Same happen to my rogue Btw.

But tell me... what happen when you fight party of mega over powered ppl? Cause i look really sad after that kind of fights.

59711_.png

59712_.png

59713_.png

59714_.png

Its a pity that Dk is not me. I fought him in mage bad sad results. :P

Same happen to my rogue Btw.

But tell me... what happen when you fight party of mega over powered ppl? Cause i look really sad after that kind of fights.

i can see why you defended those rednecks, your just as bad  ::)

take more screenshots of level 6 arenas :lol: :lol: :lol:

your soo good i wish i was as good as you

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont get it man, i think is getting out of ur hands.

Screenshots from the game? Well i put screenshots from the game wtf is wrong with you man, check ur morning cereals i think it have LSD on it.

No, im not good, im normal, thats why i like to show when i beat myself.

Take some arenas from other lvls, have a lot of a lot of classes if you dnt like the 6 ones.

I would love to see a noampchamp ranger lvl 4 vs my noamp champ dk lvl 4 to get some fun.

Just tell me when u are ready or need help to lvl up?

3rd edit i wasnt even talking to you. And my low lvl pics where an explanation to my words for that person.

DUDE GO TO HELL

59721_.png

59722_.png

59723_.png

59724_.png

He already admitted he has nothing better to do than cause strife in forum with anyone who will reply

Some old priceless equip

59728_.jpg

I dont get it man, i think is getting out of ur hands.

Screenshots from the game? Well i put screenshots from the game wtf is wrong with you man, check ur morning cereals i think it have LSD on it.

No, im not good, im normal, thats why i like to show when i beat myself.

Take some arenas from other lvls, have a lot of a lot of classes if you dnt like the 6 ones.

I would love to see a noampchamp ranger lvl 4 vs my noamp champ dk lvl 4 to get some fun.

Just tell me when u are ready or need help to lvl up?

3rd edit i wasnt even talking to you. And my low lvl pics where an explanation to my words for that person.

DUDE GO TO HELL

how about you man up and use your main with no amp you pussy ♥♥♥♥♥?  :crazy:

how about you man up and use your main with no amp you pussy ♥♥♥♥♥?  :crazy:

OMG MORE DRAMAAAAAAAAA WEEEEEEE! JERRY JERRY JERRY FORUMS IS LIKE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!

OMG MORE DRAMAAAAAAAAA WEEEEEEE! JERRY JERRY JERRY FORUMS IS LIKE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!

still better community then when you spam world chat  :facepalm:

He already admitted he has nothing better to do than cause strife in forum with anyone who will reply

Some old priceless equip

Me Want :shok:

Some old priceless equip

if your full old set with critical enchant accuracy then kudos, that makes two of us

if only i was smart enough to hoard moon dark and sun defense runes. then id have 4 sets according to arena....

still better community then when you spam world chat  :facepalm:

Still better then when you made all of your weapons +0 because you sucked even when they were amped.  So the whole +0 thing is just a fake facade, in an attempt to claim pro +0 player. Failed.  Later, noddle head.

Still better then when you made all of your weapons +0 because you sucked even when they were amped.  So the whole +0 thing is just a fake facade, in an attempt to claim pro +0 player. Failed.  Later, noddle head.

even though my druid is +8s?

troll harder  ;D

i can recall you meeting my druid when greench was lv15 too  ;D  and how did that go?  ;D

Опубликованное фото

That is what i call luck :lol:  First time entering swamps on this char and straight to kota :crazy:

What is Norlant Mires  :unknw: :wacko: :wacko: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

Legioner failed again :cray:

you both fail for taking advantage of new players to get good arena rank in a dead bracket of nothing but newbies and "pros" such as yourself

you both fail for taking advantage of new players to get good arena rank in a dead bracket of nothing but newbies and "pros" such as yourself

YOU REALLY FAIL LOL WHAT AN IDIOT LEGIONNER USE +8 or +9 lvl 10 bow  IN ARENA 6 and guntram have a defence that your ranger would love. The only fail in that victory is that Guntram/Legionner is same guy multiboxing. First send tank and when tank is in danger pew pew pew. Btw 1st places in arena so STFU you are a pain in the ass, if at least you were talking real shit ok, but lol ur talking without knowledge. You have an obsession with low lvl fights or what? Lol

Just check for a doctor man.