SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

But way less complicated than a druid, silly! ;D

Ya true but the skills buttons on her phone are glitchy, you have to touch them the right way. Also she plays with her two index fingers instead of with two thumbs  :unknw: I dunno why.

Some memes and my mom with our pet squirrel.

58497_.png

58498_.png

58499_.png

No? I took this just now. As you can see shes playing her shaman on her phone now.

omg ur gf is so sexy  :blush:

She can't be trusted with so much POWER  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

You want me to believe you were teaching your girl how to play druid at arena?

visit this gi  ;D ;D ;D  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=88822.0

This is me n my bro  8) :drinks: :friends:  trolling here  ;D ;D ;D ;D

58513_.jpg

58514_.jpg

58515_.jpg

some peoples have problems to admit that he/she just failed..... they knows that he/she put a ss on forum, so making excuse to not to look bad/weak.. :)

lol are u "coughing " bout me hunny :D?

u just described pvpranges life

lol are u "coughing " bout me hunny :D?

u just described pvpranges life

all i want to say is.. pvprange is wrong :) an idiot that cant admit that he is just a fail ;)

ps; sorry for my english 

all i want to say is.. pvprange is wrong :) an idiot that cant admit that he is just a fail ;)

ps; sorry for my english

1+ for this wise sentence  :clapping:

Male has been defeated by the best Druid of Us saphire. Poley #1 Druid! Good pvps Kath (:

Опубликованное фото

Poley isnt #1 pro druid in Us-Saphire i k u got +10 bt theres Lordamit he got +10 doom nt arena stave n theres saffo i dk hus best Lordamit or safoo  :unknw:  bt i k thats Poley 1 of the top 10 n in fact mayb shes #5 pro druid in Us-Saphire nt anything Poley bt jst saying the right thing  ;)  i hope ur nt mad  :)  if ur mad m sry  :sorry: :sorry:

Poley isnt #1 pro druid in Us-Saphire i k u got +10 bt theres Lordamit he got +10 doom nt arena stave n theres saffo i dk hus best Lordamit or safoo  :unknw:  bt i k thats Poley 1 of the top 10 n in fact mayb shes #5 pro druid in Us-Saphire nt anything Poley bt jst saying the right thing  ;)  i hope ur nt mad  :)  if ur mad m sry  :sorry: :sorry:

Shut up, x.  :facepalm:

Poley is the most skilled druid, and the most old one for sure. We are not talking about amps, coz just recently she got her 10+.

She has always been a killer, no mercy.

You can't even pvp them with your lvl 11 bd so stop saying things acting like you know everything.

Poley is the best druid at Sapphire.

This is me n my bro  8) :drinks: :friends:  trolling here  ;D ;D ;D ;D

this is what trolling is?

i must be doing it wrong

Shut up, x.  :facepalm:

Poley is the most skilled druid, and the most old one for sure. We are not talking about amps, coz just recently she got her 10+.

She has always been a killer, no mercy.

You can't even pvp them with your lvl 11 bd so stop saying things acting like you know everything.

Poley is the best druid at Sapphire.

Gi m sry :sorry: 2 say that bt oldest Druid n proest is Saffo n actually m a old player so i k about somethings m nt saying that i k everything i dnt wnt 2 say any bad words :)

this is what trolling is?

i must be doing it wrong

thx ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gi m sry :sorry: 2 say that bt oldest Druid n proest is Saffo n actually m a old player so i k about somethings m nt saying that i k everything i dnt wnt 2 say any bad words :) thx ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

saffo is whats wrong with this world

you need to shut up before your affiliated with saffo by default

tell me your other chars saffo or keep hiding, im right here when your ready

I`m not mad but I`ll be honest to you.

Saffo- +10 Winding scepter, He`s a good druid but not one of the best.

Lorddamnit- He fights with honour, I like his druid and technique. But he has never defeated me yet.

Poley- Good technique, Always defeats me, and she doesn`t use roots first like all druids.

He has no style or strategy, we pvped so much and I still won 75%ish might be less I`m not sure. Besides he was a total douche in arena.

I stay with my opinion that Poley is the best Druid, always been a good opponent for me in the older days. Nowadays she just wrecks me lmao :D

Its automatically listed as bias but poley is the only druid that i face, my ranger wont drop easy. Before her 10amp, good thing we are like this :friends:

Lordamit natacha saffo for sure not noobs at pvp

Saffo and spirit were by far the old school masters of 2x2

I never liked saffo`s way. He always ran for a win, yes running not kiting, that`s something that annoyed me alot about him.

Well, Natacha, shes a fantastic farm Druid as I heard and saw in vids, pvp meh I`m not sure, fought her 3times maybe so I can`t really share my opinion about her.

If I can pick another good druid it`ll be Icekiller, nice amp, nice strategy and a respected player.