SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

i remember after i think 3 or 5 hits your forced to chase him into a new area. suddenly the boss is twice as fast, twice as many minions, music gets louder and creepier, AND the whole screen turns blood red

not to mention its an underwater boss, that alone makes it harder too.

great game, great memories. creepy as hell boss though

6:42

3Hits, then he moves to the right.

Boss hisself changes colour aswell and as you said it turns blood red. Might be in a top 50 of most disturbing bosses in games.

ǫ̴͂̒͒̈́́҉̞̥͍͈͍̫̝̳̹̝̹̙̟̭͍͞n̡̡̲̼͙̖̬̾͊ͥ͂ͪ̉͗̉̾ͤͪ̅̐ͣ̄͟͞e̷͈̪̤̰͖͖̲͈̲͎̹̽̌͊ͯͨ̊̃̃͌̃̄ͧ͗̓ͣ̒͋̈̚͜ͅ ̧̮͚̩̻͙̖̟͖̼͓͖ͦ̔́̓̃͜͞ͅd̶͚̲͇͖̻̲̻͎͉̪̬̝͔̜̼̞̻͆̈́͊ͫ̃̕͠å̃̀͛̐̽̒̒ͬ͛̚҉̢̱̱̪̕y̴̡̘̱̩̺̼̟͈͔̤̝̙̻̟͛ͩ̒̀̔̽͂̉̌͌̀͝ ̷̵̦͇̘̯̊̍͛͒̋̿ͩ̇̽̽ͫ̐̒̂ͩ̃̇ͮ̉y̷̮͈̦̞̹͕ͣ̌ͤ̄ͥ̉͋ͪ̕͟o̶̵̧̗͖̫̟̥̩̝̯̬̝̲͈̤̼ͮ̔̿̂͒͐͆̒ͥͭ̽ͤ̉̚͢u̴̧͍̠̲̼͉̯̲̲̣͚͚̺͓ͬ̎̆̋̋́̊ͯ̉ͯ̿̈́̾̿̇̓ͪ ̧̡̦̬̬͉̫̱͔̲̖̰̞͖͈̗͛̊̌͆͊̋͘͠͠ͅw̵̧͖̮̺̟̻̝̹̹ͧ͌ͥ̒̾́ͮͭ́ȋ̸̋ͥ͑͆ͩͬ́҉̡̟͕̯̰͖͘l̞̺̗̘̝̙̬̪̪̜̜̥͈̼͖̪̤ͬͧ̍̉̓ͭ͒̄͗̆̏̎̋̄̏̚͟ͅͅḷ͙̙̈́̊ͭ̆́̋͊͐̑ͫͤ̅̚͜͡ͅ ̵̢͕̝̥̬͔̼̗̲̦͓̮̮͚̘͚ͬ͌̑̾̿ͯͤͤ̈̈́ͣ̋ͤ͋͌͋ͬ̚̚͘͢ͅų͔͎̣͓̥̗̮̦͔̼̙̟̭̻͇͍ͬ̆́̒̎ͤͭ́̎͐ͫͧͫͧ̄͗̚̕n̷̡ͬ̎̀ͥ͊͑̃̈͐̃͐ͣ̊ͣͥ̾͡҉̹̜̳̪d́̾̉̄͌҉̤̲̩̼͢ę̴̛͔̺͍̥̙͋͋̓͐͒͑̆̂̊̍̀ͅr̷̨̞̰͇͓̲̗̖̍ͥ̈́ͣͬͧ̆͗̉͊́̀͠ş̴̜̩̩͍͖͔̺̑ͩ͆ͯͫ͋̓͐̈̔̾̕͢͠ͅt̡̨̢̩̻̻̜̱̙̜̰̭̰̮̜ͤ̈́̑ͮ̽̚̚͟á̶̉̄͌̏̏ͣ͂̆͋͆̆͂̚҉̶͚̟͖̯̗̞̲̤͙͈̗͕̼͎͞nͧ̿ͮ͌͋͋̒̓̎̚҉̖̙͚̹̜̰̼̗͓̱͙̕d̢ͩ̽̃͂͛̎̉͗́͜͜͞͏͇̰̘̹͍͖̤͚̠̬̮̤̱͖̝̬̱̠ͅ ͪ́̓̾̒͂̍ͧ͋ͥ̾ͭ̾́ͤͧ͒̓͏̶̻̤̦̤͕͇̠͕̺̞̭m̡̢̛̖̺̪̩̟ͯ̐̀ͫ̔̾ͦͩ̄̎͒̈̓ͣ̎̚͡y̶̩̳̫͙̝͇̜̱̗̗̙̞̫͙̲̬͙̱̽ͧͧͦ̐̊̇̄̄̍͟ ̛̙̖̬̺͇͚̯͍͕̮̼̭́̐̔ͭ́͠ṕ̨̦̠͚̞̱̜̤̯ͫ͋̍̅̇ͧ̍̾͗̈́a̧̛̺̻͈̼̬̩̱̥̹͙̝̳̤͉̱̰͚̍ͧ̓̽̉ͦͩ̌͆̚i̷̠͎͈̩̳̗̳̲͖̩͍̮͓̺̾̌͛͂͂ͦ̏̎̅̔̑͒̎̐̑͢͞ṇ̡͕̼̗͔͍̣͔͈͆̉̈́ͩ͐̆ͦͤ̏̀̄̓͊͐̓ͩ̕ :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

wow did you figure that out all by yourself? i think others here can read english too  ::)

want a medal? a cookie? or maybe good karma?

your such an inspiration to me

3Hits, then he moves to the right.

Boss hisself changes colour aswell and as you said it turns blood red. Might be in a top 50 of most disturbing bosses in games.

honestly after watching the video i can tell my memory of the boss was off

it scared me though like 15 years ago ill tell you that much

5:54

i remember those fireballs, looked like cheese puffs to me. i died my first time fighting that boss because they looked soo delicious

Hey, Its been 15years ago.

You can`t blame yourself for the emotions you felt. Besides fear is a trigger to achieve better goals.

Not even talking about the memory loss, that`s why they vidded old games from the 90`s.

These new kids should feel what we had to endure in our childhood.

wow did you figure that out all by yourself? i think others here can read english too  ::)

want a medal? a cookie? or maybe good karma?

your such an inspiration to me

jst jst a gud karma  :facepalm:  or if u got signs np loool  ;D ;D ;D :lol: :lol: 

Hey, Its been 15years ago.

You can`t blame yourself for the emotions you felt. Besides fear is a trigger to achieve better goals.

Not even talking about the memory loss, that`s why they vidded old games from the 90`s.

These new kids should feel what we had to endure in our childhood.

old games are much harder (its cliche but true) and i like it that way

They certainly were, more confusing aswell.

I only see tops in old games. Compare the prices of old nes,snes games with nowadays pc, xbox and ps games. You`ll see how much cheaper they were.

If you remember battletoads, that`s a game I still can`t finish.

Oh cool this thread still alive.  :shok:

ur a live  :shok: :shok: :shok:

Good question, No contact? Haven`t heard from Zhark in ages.

It`s almost the same when someone is missing Irl, they keep searching for 30days maybe and if they aren`t to be found the cops assume they are dead.

Real noobs run their ass off and force a draw when they know they are going to lose. Grow some balls and die with honor.

58353_.png

58354_.jpg

Real noobs run their ass off and force a draw when they know they are going to lose. Grow some balls and die with honor.

I know plenty of shamans and necros who run till its an easy win :give_rose:

Vroommmm ! Vhon calls others runners. But he/she running for a draw in arena  :cray: and was unsuccessful  :tease:

58383_.jpg

;D ;D ;D

best track ever !

found out on festivel yesterday :D ;D so hangovered!

how the hell is this slightly related to warspear?

stop drinking soo much and learn your place in society

inb4 mods

how the hell is this slightly related to warspear?

stop drinking soo much and learn your place in society

inb4 mods

haha u mean my place in "warspear society " xD?

i noticed u trying get my attention , u can chose what kind of attnetion you will get from me ;)

ps: choose wisely  :clapping:

Do that when hassn is there. I dear you.

Oh dear, you guys.

Why do you people think Hassn, Pvprange and other "celebrities" are so great? They ain't shit, simply they have dumb followers acting like tools.

Oh dear, you guys.

Why do you people think Hassn, Pvprange and other "celebrities" are so great? They ain't shit, simply they have dumb followers acting like tools.

im not hassn fan or anything, but seriusly if u come eu and make elf, if u see hassn, ur fcked no matter where it is. hes has more mcoin then the whole server. those elf noobs attak legion city when theres 2mc :bad: . if there was 1 mc, hassn, they would be shittin themselves to go anywhere near..

btw hassn is actually a good guy, doesnt show off, he help c.l, and he doesnt call ppl noobs. Hes noob in fair 1v1, tho :lol:

im not hassn fan or anything, but seriusly if u come eu and make elf, if u see hassn, ur fcked no matter where it is. hes has more mcoin then the whole server. those elf noobs attak legion city when theres 2mc :bad: . if there was 1 mc, hassn, they would be shittin themselves to go anywhere near..

btw hassn is actually a good guy, doesnt show off, he help c.l, and he doesnt call ppl noobs. Hes noob in fair 1v1, tho :lol:

Sounds like you have blown that out of proportion yourselves, and are only scared because others told you so.