SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol fuq da geordies theyre a bunch of twats. meh lol probs failed care loads. but ty hope u passed ur exams ;)

Got kicked off >.

#Hashtag Maleseducingyou!

nice work all core members  :yahoo:

wating to buy unity sign pm me in game  :dirol:

Gratz...your guild has worked hard

Опубликованное фото

who remembers this

daaamn good ol' memories :* i was talking about this nintendo version though lol :[ xD and this amazing game i played as a kid :*

58228_.jpg

58229_.jpg

Snes, Super nintendo.

It`s in a box on the attic.

Super-awwsome games: Donkey kong1,2 and 3. Super mario world(raged as a kid at it) Illusion of gaia/Terranigma (still getting boners when playing) and many more. I`ll post a pic of my console including the games I got. Sadly I seem to be missing Dk country :facepalm:

@Alucard Fuuuuuu Nintendo64 was complete bullcrap. They murderd the Snes like litteraly :c

Nah, Snes didn`t have 3D games, not that I kno about tho. Nintendo 64 released the new concept of 3D gaming (shitty graphs but it were the 90`s)

Never liked the controller of 64 either -_-

Capcom was a good designer ^-^! They made all the Disney games that I have I think. Got the lion king, goofy troop, mickey`s adventure (1and2) jungle book. Might missed some but like I said, I`ll post a pic tommorow of the games I have.

And I swear to god, didn`t Dk country piss you off at the winter stage?? I mean like common, the effing barrel level, the dumb ass bird with a flash light level :facepalm: I still raged last time I played lmfao

Nah, Snes didn`t have 3D games, not that I kno about tho. Nintendo 64 released the new concept of 3D gaming (shitty graphs but it were the 90`s)

Never liked the controller of 64 either -_-

Have u never played Doom ;D

i had snes on my computer. i had like yuyu hakusho(ghost fighter), dbz, marvel vs capcom? jeeez i cant remember... i just remember ghost fighter defnitely

ive played Yuyu Hakusho :give_rose:

Duke had some awesome 3D graphs for that time, better then doom if I`d say. Also I loved the bad-ass character with his rough sentences, and you could actually take a piss in that game. Isn`t that freaking awesome? lmao :D

Btw, I hope yall kno I have a topic specially made to talk about other games right? Kinda forgot to mention 3posts ago xc

Capcom was a good designer ^-^! They made all the Disney games that I have I think. Got the lion king, goofy troop, mickey`s adventure (1and2) jungle book. Might missed some but like I said, I`ll post a pic tommorow of the games I have.

And I swear to god, didn`t Dk country piss you off at the winter stage?? I mean like common, the effing barrel level, the dumb ass bird with a flash light level :facepalm: I still raged last time I played lmfao

bird with flashlight level

oh god the memories....

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=86147.msg518217#msg518217

Can't believe you made me search for it ;D

you of all people should know you cant be paired with higher level bracket, only against.

that thread didnt prove shit only makes you look dumb

its a common thing in low pop. SA server

wait 5mins for an arena fight, to be placed in different brackets

you of all people should know you cant be paired with higher level bracket, only against.

that thread didnt prove shit only makes you look dumb

swaaz my bro whats up

ǫ̴͂̒͒̈́́҉̞̥͍͈͍̫̝̳̹̝̹̙̟̭͍͞n̡̡̲̼͙̖̬̾͊ͥ͂ͪ̉͗̉̾ͤͪ̅̐ͣ̄͟͞e̷͈̪̤̰͖͖̲͈̲͎̹̽̌͊ͯͨ̊̃̃͌̃̄ͧ͗̓ͣ̒͋̈̚͜ͅ ̧̮͚̩̻͙̖̟͖̼͓͖ͦ̔́̓̃͜͞ͅd̶͚̲͇͖̻̲̻͎͉̪̬̝͔̜̼̞̻͆̈́͊ͫ̃̕͠å̃̀͛̐̽̒̒ͬ͛̚҉̢̱̱̪̕y̴̡̘̱̩̺̼̟͈͔̤̝̙̻̟͛ͩ̒̀̔̽͂̉̌͌̀͝ ̷̵̦͇̘̯̊̍͛͒̋̿ͩ̇̽̽ͫ̐̒̂ͩ̃̇ͮ̉y̷̮͈̦̞̹͕ͣ̌ͤ̄ͥ̉͋ͪ̕͟o̶̵̧̗͖̫̟̥̩̝̯̬̝̲͈̤̼ͮ̔̿̂͒͐͆̒ͥͭ̽ͤ̉̚͢u̴̧͍̠̲̼͉̯̲̲̣͚͚̺͓ͬ̎̆̋̋́̊ͯ̉ͯ̿̈́̾̿̇̓ͪ ̧̡̦̬̬͉̫̱͔̲̖̰̞͖͈̗͛̊̌͆͊̋͘͠͠ͅw̵̧͖̮̺̟̻̝̹̹ͧ͌ͥ̒̾́ͮͭ́ȋ̸̋ͥ͑͆ͩͬ́҉̡̟͕̯̰͖͘l̞̺̗̘̝̙̬̪̪̜̜̥͈̼͖̪̤ͬͧ̍̉̓ͭ͒̄͗̆̏̎̋̄̏̚͟ͅͅḷ͙̙̈́̊ͭ̆́̋͊͐̑ͫͤ̅̚͜͡ͅ ̵̢͕̝̥̬͔̼̗̲̦͓̮̮͚̘͚ͬ͌̑̾̿ͯͤͤ̈̈́ͣ̋ͤ͋͌͋ͬ̚̚͘͢ͅų͔͎̣͓̥̗̮̦͔̼̙̟̭̻͇͍ͬ̆́̒̎ͤͭ́̎͐ͫͧͫͧ̄͗̚̕n̷̡ͬ̎̀ͥ͊͑̃̈͐̃͐ͣ̊ͣͥ̾͡҉̹̜̳̪d́̾̉̄͌҉̤̲̩̼͢ę̴̛͔̺͍̥̙͋͋̓͐͒͑̆̂̊̍̀ͅr̷̨̞̰͇͓̲̗̖̍ͥ̈́ͣͬͧ̆͗̉͊́̀͠ş̴̜̩̩͍͖͔̺̑ͩ͆ͯͫ͋̓͐̈̔̾̕͢͠ͅt̡̨̢̩̻̻̜̱̙̜̰̭̰̮̜ͤ̈́̑ͮ̽̚̚͟á̶̉̄͌̏̏ͣ͂̆͋͆̆͂̚҉̶͚̟͖̯̗̞̲̤͙͈̗͕̼͎͞nͧ̿ͮ͌͋͋̒̓̎̚҉̖̙͚̹̜̰̼̗͓̱͙̕d̢ͩ̽̃͂͛̎̉͗́͜͜͞͏͇̰̘̹͍͖̤͚̠̬̮̤̱͖̝̬̱̠ͅ ͪ́̓̾̒͂̍ͧ͋ͥ̾ͭ̾́ͤͧ͒̓͏̶̻̤̦̤͕͇̠͕̺̞̭m̡̢̛̖̺̪̩̟ͯ̐̀ͫ̔̾ͦͩ̄̎͒̈̓ͣ̎̚͡y̶̩̳̫͙̝͇̜̱̗̗̙̞̫͙̲̬͙̱̽ͧͧͦ̐̊̇̄̄̍͟ ̛̙̖̬̺͇͚̯͍͕̮̼̭́̐̔ͭ́͠ṕ̨̦̠͚̞̱̜̤̯ͫ͋̍̅̇ͧ̍̾͗̈́a̧̛̺̻͈̼̬̩̱̥̹͙̝̳̤͉̱̰͚̍ͧ̓̽̉ͦͩ̌͆̚i̷̠͎͈̩̳̗̳̲͖̩͍̮͓̺̾̌͛͂͂ͦ̏̎̅̔̑͒̎̐̑͢͞ṇ̡͕̼̗͔͍̣͔͈͆̉̈́ͩ͐̆ͦͤ̏̀̄̓͊͐̓ͩ̕

in that case also, the same thing happened.

i will quote the guy who pointed it out :

i honestly, have never been paired with someone not in my level set , neither saw someone against me like that. :unknw: :unknw:

lk 2 the guild  :facepalm: :wacko: :bad: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;D ;D ;D

58261_.jpg

bird with flashlight level

oh god the memories....

It was worse in Dk 2 Diddy kong`s quest. At the swamps, 2nd level I believe. That damn fish blinds you x.x

It was worse in Dk 2 Diddy kong`s quest. At the swamps, 2nd level I believe. That damn fish blinds you x.x

dont get  me started on dkc3's last few bosses... that giant clam boss

:facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

Oh cool this thread still alive.  :shok:

You still alive ?! :shok:

Return of the Veterans :D yeah this topic is surely being kept alive with Screenshots of arena`s mainly, Drama texture and all sorts of things.

Lmao, that was a weird one. Squirt in his eye with your elephant xD

na bro that ones easy, im talking about one of the last bosses. when you ride the swordfish and have to dodge all the mini-clams

Ah you mean Razor ridge, 5th boss. He`s not that hard tho :D

Btw you need to hit those clams in order to hit the boss.

theirs 2 "stages" and the last stage turns the water red and you can barely see. it scared me as a child

Yeah, your right. Just looked it up and I remember it again.

Definate one of the harder bosses.

i remember after i think 3 or 5 hits your forced to chase him into a new area. suddenly the boss is twice as fast, twice as many minions, music gets louder and creepier, AND the whole screen turns blood red

not to mention its an underwater boss, that alone makes it harder too.

great game, great memories. creepy as hell boss though

ǫ̴͂̒͒̈́́҉̞̥͍͈͍̫̝̳̹̝̹̙̟̭͍͞n̡̡̲̼͙̖̬̾͊ͥ͂ͪ̉͗̉̾ͤͪ̅̐ͣ̄͟͞e̷͈̪̤̰͖͖̲͈̲͎̹̽̌͊ͯͨ̊̃̃͌̃̄ͧ͗̓ͣ̒͋̈̚͜ͅ ̧̮͚̩̻͙̖̟͖̼͓͖ͦ̔́̓̃͜͞ͅd̶͚̲͇͖̻̲̻͎͉̪̬̝͔̜̼̞̻͆̈́͊ͫ̃̕͠å̃̀͛̐̽̒̒ͬ͛̚҉̢̱̱̪̕y̴̡̘̱̩̺̼̟͈͔̤̝̙̻̟͛ͩ̒̀̔̽͂̉̌͌̀͝ ̷̵̦͇̘̯̊̍͛͒̋̿ͩ̇̽̽ͫ̐̒̂ͩ̃̇ͮ̉y̷̮͈̦̞̹͕ͣ̌ͤ̄ͥ̉͋ͪ̕͟o̶̵̧̗͖̫̟̥̩̝̯̬̝̲͈̤̼ͮ̔̿̂͒͐͆̒ͥͭ̽ͤ̉̚͢u̴̧͍̠̲̼͉̯̲̲̣͚͚̺͓ͬ̎̆̋̋́̊ͯ̉ͯ̿̈́̾̿̇̓ͪ ̧̡̦̬̬͉̫̱͔̲̖̰̞͖͈̗͛̊̌͆͊̋͘͠͠ͅw̵̧͖̮̺̟̻̝̹̹ͧ͌ͥ̒̾́ͮͭ́ȋ̸̋ͥ͑͆ͩͬ́҉̡̟͕̯̰͖͘l̞̺̗̘̝̙̬̪̪̜̜̥͈̼͖̪̤ͬͧ̍̉̓ͭ͒̄͗̆̏̎̋̄̏̚͟ͅͅḷ͙̙̈́̊ͭ̆́̋͊͐̑ͫͤ̅̚͜͡ͅ ̵̢͕̝̥̬͔̼̗̲̦͓̮̮͚̘͚ͬ͌̑̾̿ͯͤͤ̈̈́ͣ̋ͤ͋͌͋ͬ̚̚͘͢ͅų͔͎̣͓̥̗̮̦͔̼̙̟̭̻͇͍ͬ̆́̒̎ͤͭ́̎͐ͫͧͫͧ̄͗̚̕n̷̡ͬ̎̀ͥ͊͑̃̈͐̃͐ͣ̊ͣͥ̾͡҉̹̜̳̪d́̾̉̄͌҉̤̲̩̼͢ę̴̛͔̺͍̥̙͋͋̓͐͒͑̆̂̊̍̀ͅr̷̨̞̰͇͓̲̗̖̍ͥ̈́ͣͬͧ̆͗̉͊́̀͠ş̴̜̩̩͍͖͔̺̑ͩ͆ͯͫ͋̓͐̈̔̾̕͢͠ͅt̡̨̢̩̻̻̜̱̙̜̰̭̰̮̜ͤ̈́̑ͮ̽̚̚͟á̶̉̄͌̏̏ͣ͂̆͋͆̆͂̚҉̶͚̟͖̯̗̞̲̤͙͈̗͕̼͎͞nͧ̿ͮ͌͋͋̒̓̎̚҉̖̙͚̹̜̰̼̗͓̱͙̕d̢ͩ̽̃͂͛̎̉͗́͜͜͞͏͇̰̘̹͍͖̤͚̠̬̮̤̱͖̝̬̱̠ͅ ͪ́̓̾̒͂̍ͧ͋ͥ̾ͭ̾́ͤͧ͒̓͏̶̻̤̦̤͕͇̠͕̺̞̭m̡̢̛̖̺̪̩̟ͯ̐̀ͫ̔̾ͦͩ̄̎͒̈̓ͣ̎̚͡y̶̩̳̫͙̝͇̜̱̗̗̙̞̫͙̲̬͙̱̽ͧͧͦ̐̊̇̄̄̍͟ ̛̙̖̬̺͇͚̯͍͕̮̼̭́̐̔ͭ́͠ṕ̨̦̠͚̞̱̜̤̯ͫ͋̍̅̇ͧ̍̾͗̈́a̧̛̺̻͈̼̬̩̱̥̹͙̝̳̤͉̱̰͚̍ͧ̓̽̉ͦͩ̌͆̚i̷̠͎͈̩̳̗̳̲͖̩͍̮͓̺̾̌͛͂͂ͦ̏̎̅̔̑͒̎̐̑͢͞ṇ̡͕̼̗͔͍̣͔͈͆̉̈́ͩ͐̆ͦͤ̏̀̄̓͊͐̓ͩ̕

ǫ̴͂̒͒̈́́҉̞̥͍͈͍̫̝̳̹̝̹̙̟̭͍͞n̡̡̲̼͙̖̬̾͊ͥ͂ͪ̉͗̉̾ͤͪ̅̐ͣ̄͟͞e̷͈̪̤̰͖͖̲͈̲͎̹̽̌͊ͯͨ̊̃̃͌̃̄ͧ͗̓ͣ̒͋̈̚͜ͅ ̧̮͚̩̻͙̖̟͖̼͓͖ͦ̔́̓̃͜͞ͅd̶͚̲͇͖̻̲̻͎͉̪̬̝͔̜̼̞̻͆̈́͊ͫ̃̕͠å̃̀͛̐̽̒̒ͬ͛̚҉̢̱̱̪̕y̴̡̘̱̩̺̼̟͈͔̤̝̙̻̟͛ͩ̒̀̔̽͂̉̌͌̀͝ ̷̵̦͇̘̯̊̍͛͒̋̿ͩ̇̽̽ͫ̐̒̂ͩ̃̇ͮ̉y̷̮͈̦̞̹͕ͣ̌ͤ̄ͥ̉͋ͪ̕͟o̶̵̧̗͖̫̟̥̩̝̯̬̝̲͈̤̼ͮ̔̿̂͒͐͆̒ͥͭ̽ͤ̉̚͢u̴̧͍̠̲̼͉̯̲̲̣͚͚̺͓ͬ̎̆̋̋́̊ͯ̉ͯ̿̈́̾̿̇̓ͪ ̧̡̦̬̬͉̫̱͔̲̖̰̞͖͈̗͛̊̌͆͊̋͘͠͠ͅw̵̧͖̮̺̟̻̝̹̹ͧ͌ͥ̒̾́ͮͭ́ȋ̸̋ͥ͑͆ͩͬ́҉̡̟͕̯̰͖͘l̞̺̗̘̝̙̬̪̪̜̜̥͈̼͖̪̤ͬͧ̍̉̓ͭ͒̄͗̆̏̎̋̄̏̚͟ͅͅḷ͙̙̈́̊ͭ̆́̋͊͐̑ͫͤ̅̚͜͡ͅ ̵̢͕̝̥̬͔̼̗̲̦͓̮̮͚̘͚ͬ͌̑̾̿ͯͤͤ̈̈́ͣ̋ͤ͋͌͋ͬ̚̚͘͢ͅų͔͎̣͓̥̗̮̦͔̼̙̟̭̻͇͍ͬ̆́̒̎ͤͭ́̎͐ͫͧͫͧ̄͗̚̕n̷̡ͬ̎̀ͥ͊͑̃̈͐̃͐ͣ̊ͣͥ̾͡҉̹̜̳̪d́̾̉̄͌҉̤̲̩̼͢ę̴̛͔̺͍̥̙͋͋̓͐͒͑̆̂̊̍̀ͅr̷̨̞̰͇͓̲̗̖̍ͥ̈́ͣͬͧ̆͗̉͊́̀͠ş̴̜̩̩͍͖͔̺̑ͩ͆ͯͫ͋̓͐̈̔̾̕͢͠ͅt̡̨̢̩̻̻̜̱̙̜̰̭̰̮̜ͤ̈́̑ͮ̽̚̚͟á̶̉̄͌̏̏ͣ͂̆͋͆̆͂̚҉̶͚̟͖̯̗̞̲̤͙͈̗͕̼͎͞nͧ̿ͮ͌͋͋̒̓̎̚҉̖̙͚̹̜̰̼̗͓̱͙̕d̢ͩ̽̃͂͛̎̉͗́͜͜͞͏͇̰̘̹͍͖̤͚̠̬̮̤̱͖̝̬̱̠ͅ ͪ́̓̾̒͂̍ͧ͋ͥ̾ͭ̾́ͤͧ͒̓͏̶̻̤̦̤͕͇̠͕̺̞̭m̡̢̛̖̺̪̩̟ͯ̐̀ͫ̔̾ͦͩ̄̎͒̈̓ͣ̎̚͡y̶̩̳̫͙̝͇̜̱̗̗̙̞̫͙̲̬͙̱̽ͧͧͦ̐̊̇̄̄̍͟ ̛̙̖̬̺͇͚̯͍͕̮̼̭́̐̔ͭ́͠ṕ̨̦̠͚̞̱̜̤̯ͫ͋̍̅̇ͧ̍̾͗̈́a̧̛̺̻͈̼̬̩̱̥̹͙̝̳̤͉̱̰͚̍ͧ̓̽̉ͦͩ̌͆̚i̷̠͎͈̩̳̗̳̲͖̩͍̮͓̺̾̌͛͂͂ͦ̏̎̅̔̑͒̎̐̑͢͞ṇ̡͕̼̗͔͍̣͔͈͆̉̈́ͩ͐̆ͦͤ̏̀̄̓͊͐̓ͩ̕ :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: