SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Look at weak noobs.

Lol noob.  we killed you too in vulcano map.  remember.  and we are not +10like you.  i dont give a duck couse +10killed us.  but why you didnt post the ss when you lost?

Lol noob.  we killed you too in vulcano map.  remember.  and we are not +10like you.  i dont give a ♥♥♥♥ couse +10killed us.  but why you didnt post the ss when you lost?

Are you so stupid and butthurt of me posting these pictures? CALM DOWN lil feller, it's just a game.  Oh.......  And you didn't mention the only reason you won was because you camped and dropped dark circle. To scared to move? Ya...  That makes you more pathetic.  Well i see who the weak jealous cry babies are now.    :facepalm:

Weakjuice

XD. Pvprange you talk cuz is just a game  :lol: :lol: :lol: ? you are the one who spent much money for a game  :facepalm:

XD. Pvprange you talk cuz is just a game  :lol: :lol: :lol: ? you are the one who spent much money for a game  :facepalm:

i think he spent same value with his hotdogs

XD 5k dmg with full astral set :mega_shok: :lol: :lol:

not full astral :facepalm: i can see ur arena armor :rofl:

not full astral :facepalm: i can see ur arena armor :rofl:

damn yea:D only armor dark attack  :give_rose:

but i know xd miss quote

lolz wtf why hes amping to +10 and not using ? :crazy: i see 40k very cheap for +10 why nobody buying them? And whos that whos cracked amping system? :/

ahahah nice guys  ;D :blush:  yea i know i used scroll :blush:

Want to go again?

This time against me. Cause my 11 years old neighbour was playing my account. :D Its sad cs look like im trying to defend myself of a lost battle.

Well im not doin that, i know you are good player and can beat me. But today was not the day. And also i assure you that a mage does not kill me.

He just cant. But he can kill my neighbour. :D

If u dont believe me add a noob dk lvl 14 thejordiih. His dk sold all gear and he was missing arena. I lend him my phone. he went with ithan, i told him be careful or u ll ashame me cause ithan is a noob.

Consequences: You kill two noobs but not me.

Still having tickets your mage friend?

I can ask for my phone back right now.

And them ill post.

Want to go again?

This time against me. Cause my 11 years old neighbour was playing my account. :D Its sad cs look like im trying to defend myself of a lost battle.

Well im not doin that, i know you are good player and can beat me. But today was not the day. And also i assure you that a mage does not kill me.

If u dont believe me add a noob dk lvl 14 thejordiih. His dk sold all gear and he was missing arena. I lend him my phone. he went with ithan, i told him be careful or u ll ashame me cause ithan is a noob.

And them ill post.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RIGHT NOW I LOG MY ACC AND CHECK THAT MY NOOB NEIGHBOUR WAS ALSO USING 1h +4 sword no crystals/runes and shield +2 no crystal runes. HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU FORGOT TO SAY THAT??????

AHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

IM SORRY BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS EVEN WITH THAT WEAPON I KILL YOU :D

57596_.png

RIGHT NOW I LOG MY ACC AND CHECK THAT MY NOOB NEIGHBOUR WAS ALSO USING 1h +4 sword no crystals/runes and shield +2 no crystal runes. HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU FORGOT TO SAY THAT??????

wow.. im talking to a kid?  :shok:

Want to go again?

And them ill post.

hi hi :) just i let you know that i post arena fights ONLY FOR FUN. not showing off that im better or youre noob. :)

i believe you and didnt know that ur neighbour play on your account .

Annnnnnnnd i know ithanbr is noob, high amp but noob player xD.

Dont feel bad (if you do) that i post this ss ;) nothing against you all.

wow.. im talking to a kid?  :shok:

hi hi :) just i let you know that i post arena fights ONLY FOR FUN. not showing off that im better or youre noob. :)

i believe you and didnt know that ur neighbour play on your account .

Annnnnnnnd i know ithanbr is noob, high amp but noob player xD.

Dont feel bad (if you do) that i post this ss ;) nothing against you all.

Oh dont worry im laughing a lot, i knew this could happen :D

But about the fact that you forgot to say i was with noob gear, thats funny.

Im not mad at you it was just funny when i log. Thats why i was laughing i wasnt laughing at you.

You re a very good player,  ill always say that.  And i dnt want drama. We have enough already.

Oh dont worry im laughing a lot, i knew this could happen :D

But about the fact that you forgot to say i was with noob gear, thats funny.

Im not mad at you it was just funny when i log. Thats why i was laughing i wasnt laughing at you.

You re a very good player,  ill always say that.  And i dnt want drama. We have enough already.

awh shit i wanted drama!  :diablo: :blush:

jk  :blush:

in ss galaxyboom was seen so funny :rofl:

awh shit i wanted drama!  :diablo: :blush:

jk  :blush:

About calling me lier (LIAR*) may i link that items ingame or just my word is enough?

I can be a papa drama, an idiot, disrespectful sometimes, nothing humble others, but im not a lier.

Profundo  :drinks:

250  :blush:

lol lol lol lol lololololololol  :blush:  where's his skin weap? it shows he have axe but his weap is a sword :lol: 

About calling me lier (LIAR*) may i link that items ingame or just my word is enough?

I can be a papa drama, an idiot, disrespectful sometimes, nothing humble others, but im not a lier.

Are you sureeeeeeeeeee?  :blush:

Hi Lady. :) I want some arena 6 with and against you if you have arena 6 char :diablo:

Bah hey bro ;D

I have a lvl 6 lock and a lvl 4 mage none of them deserves your time haha

And I deleted my chars from EU :(

They were all shitty low levels anyway haha

Bah hey bro ;D

I have a lvl 6 lock and a lvl 4 mage none of them deserves your time haha

And I deleted my chars from EU :(

They were all shitty low levels anyway haha

Ill post later two ss of my novice +0/+1 fights with dk 4 and mage 5

Im sure we dont need anymore just for having some fun before amplify and be a total badass button spammer.

Ill deleted all the chars in EU, but chars of other players i dnt want name :dirol:

Well. After the fail try of ashaming me here some fights in a row with 1h +4 sword +shield beginner +2.

57602_.png

57603_.png

57604_.png

57605_.png

some guy been anoying me today and hidding behind gankers, since im in a bad moob here's a chat for ya'll to enjoy. sorry to drag u into this (u know who u are).

:good:  good job span u can kill me with help, keep crying to ur friends.

57620_.jpg

57621_.jpg

57622_.jpg

some guy been anoying me today and hidding behind gankers, since im in a bad moob here's a chat for ya'll to enjoy. sorry to drag u into this (u know who u are).

:good:  good job span u can kill me with help, keep crying to ur friends.

You accepted you stabbed me broking our truce and when all my friend jumped you spammed them crying like 2-4 hours to reezeeh, sulla, warlunatic,shyleenn etc, thats why i ♥♥♥♥♥ed back to them just accepting a stabber because he 4 hour spams them with random shit, anyway are my  friends, not yours, go ahead.

Warlunatic can tell you he accepted peace back with you because you make his head hurted of all ur cry and spam. Keep mad :good:

You accepted you stabbed me broking our truce and when all my friend jumped you spammed them crying like 2-4 hours to reezeeh, sulla, warlunatic,shyleenn etc, thats why i ♥♥♥♥♥ed back to them just accepting a stabber because he 4 hour spams them with random shit, anyway are my  friends, not yours, go ahead.

Warlunatic can tell you he accepted peace back with you because you make his head hurted of all ur cry and spam. Keep mad :good:

so i atack u and u call friends  ;D  cant handle me alone? u even convinced my own guild member to atack me u lil cryer. at least i take care of my shit alone until i meet people like u who always call friends even if 1vs1 so they dont need to waste pots to kill me.  and ur such a hipocrite.. after that we made truce again inside cave cause u begged me for pvp in gwido's and my terms to accept pvp was that we stop fighting inside pvp cave, u agreed and broke it a few days later. u call me a hipocrite but u should look what it means in the dictionary. u call me a stabber yet u did the exact same thing except i had a reason to atack u the first time and u didnt have any reason to atack me the second time. ur just a pussy ass little princess, guess what? im not afraid of u  and i know how to fight. that why u keep stalking and ganking me. i have plenty more ss of ur pm's acting strong after doing 2vs1, insulting my gf (dunno why, u jealous that i got a gf?), even insulting FoF guild.. all to try and make me mad lol ur a ridiculous no lifer with a big bank account from the amount of pots n revives u use. well no one ever sees me revive or pot (unless when i reach max ap and need to clear bag from pots). keep crying for 2vs1 to ur friends u silly no lifer, im sure they look up to u :D to my friends i always say, if 1vs1 let me fight alone so he doesnt cry later ;)  and btw, that person who pmed me on previous post ss was a member of ur guild  :blush:

so i atack u and u call friends  ;D  cant handle me alone? u even convinced my own guild member to atack me u lil cryer. at least i take care of my shit alone until i meet people like u who always call friends even if 1vs1 so they dont need to waste pots to kill me.  and ur such a hipocrite.. after that we made truce again inside cave cause u begged me for pvp in gwido's and my terms to accept pvp was that we stop fighting inside pvp cave, u agreed and broke it a few days later. u call me a hipocrite but u should look what it means in the dictionary. u call me a stabber yet u did the exact same thing except i had a reason to atack u the first time and u didnt have any reason to atack me the second time. ur just a pussy ass little princess, guess what? im not afraid of u  and i know how to fight. that why u keep stalking and ganking me. i have plenty more ss of ur pm's acting strong after doing 2vs1, insulting my gf (dunno why, u jealous that i got a gf?), even insulting FoF guild.. all to try and make me mad lol ur a ridiculous no lifer with a big bank account from the amount of pots n revives u use. well no one ever sees me revive or pot (unless when i reach max ap and need to clear bag from pots). keep crying for 2vs1 to ur friends u silly no lifer, im sure they look up to u :D to my friends i always say, if 1vs1 let me fight alone so he doesnt cry later ;)  and btw, that person who pmed me on previous post ss was a member of ur guild  :blush:

holy shit.

+1 :shout:

so i atack u and u call friends  ;D  cant handle me alone? u even convinced my own guild member to atack me u lil cryer. at least i take care of my shit alone until i meet people like u who always call friends even if 1vs1 so they dont need to waste pots to kill me.  and ur such a hipocrite.. after that we made truce again inside cave cause u begged me for pvp in gwido's and my terms to accept pvp was that we stop fighting inside pvp cave, u agreed and broke it a few days later. u call me a hipocrite but u should look what it means in the dictionary. u call me a stabber yet u did the exact same thing except i had a reason to atack u the first time and u didnt have any reason to atack me the second time. ur just a pussy ass little princess, guess what? im not afraid of u  and i know how to fight. that why u keep stalking and ganking me. i have plenty more ss of ur pm's acting strong after doing 2vs1, insulting my gf (dunno why, u jealous that i got a gf?), even insulting FoF guild.. all to try and make me mad lol ur a ridiculous no lifer with a big bank account from the amount of pots n revives u use. well no one ever sees me revive or pot (unless when i reach max ap and need to clear bag from pots). keep crying for 2vs1 to ur friends u silly no lifer, im sure they look up to u :D to my friends i always say, if 1vs1 let me fight alone so he doesnt cry later ;)

Didnt read whole post but someone crying to my friends 4-6 hours without take break calling others no lifers seems legit yea ::)

10-3, if i gank you its because you asked truce then stab, and i have no respect already, i will annoy you in cave with gang, alone, potting when u die already for troll, doesnt matter.

If u want pvp just ask and we go gwido, told u time ago and the few times we did you made no drama and ate yourself some words.

Keep mad, not my fault actually if you are.

weak sauce cryer without life , nothing better to do than cry  :facepalm: