Guest XthekingX

Swamps Shit

i lost lvl17 Hood  :cray:

now  i have to drop this shit reward xD

Опубликованное фото

:wacko:

1% of 4000 aint bad, especially if that can be leveled up further

$10 says your sheeple mind thought it sucked from the start

$20 says when you lose to enemy with maxed defense using guild skills youll pool in your wallet to have just as much

$100 says you still wont use taunt to gain game ticks in pvp  ::)

(i dont like you)

Swamps Shit

i lost lvl17 Hood  :cray:

now  i have to drop this shit reward xD

Опубликованное фото

number 5  :shok: ? wtf, are they move it :bad: ?

Guest XthekingX

number 5  :shok: ? wtf, are they move it :bad: ?

they moved this too :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

wat

You on Jizzsaw with Demonologist, me following and helping as much as i could, and Nubrose afk pming with his loves.

U seem upset Yuno, whatsup?

Im so bored, im on camera with a close friend and he makes me laugh by pulling his hair up and doing funny faces.

Also listening to GEB.

lucky????

http://im31.gulfup.com/YDPxo.bmp

Meh not really i amped my zealot mantle from +1 to +8 with 7 signs :blush:  well armors have higher chance of succeeding but it was still pretty nice ;D

Guest XthekingX

Meh not really i amped my zealot mantle from +1 to +8 with 7 signs :blush:  well armors have higher chance of succeeding but it was still pretty nice ;D

im talking here about lvl17 warlock staff ;D

there is a secret after this luck  :blush:

lucky????

http://im31.gulfup.com/YDPxo.bmp

i see after maintenance today, i see many ppl lucky to +8 - +10 :wacko:

You on Jizzsaw with Demonologist, me following and helping as much as i could, and Nubrose afk pming with his loves.

Im so bored, im on camera with a close friend and he makes me laugh by pulling his hair up and doing funny faces.

Also listening to GEB.

I had that feeling last night.. Nothing to post, nothing to read, youtube bored me.. ended up playing Mario for 10mins and I`m like "Screw this"

Finally I enjoyed watching Cleavage the Anime on youtube and fell asleep peacefully Zzzz

I had that feeling last night.. Nothing to post, nothing to read, youtube bored me.. ended up playing Mario for 10mins and I`m like "Screw this"

Finally I enjoyed watching Cleavage the Anime on youtube and fell asleep peacefully Zzzz

All im doing 10 hours now is listen to OSTs and play GEB ( God Eater Burst ). Maybe later today i'll finish Sora No Otoshimono, the first season, then start Season 2, then maybe back to Yosuga No Sora for memories or re-watch Clannad due to it being simply a-w-e-s-o-m-e. Oh well *sigh*

All im doing 10 hours now is listen to OSTs and play GEB ( God Eater Burst ). Maybe later today i'll finish Sora No Otoshimono, the first season, then start Season 2, then maybe back to Yosuga No Sora for memories or re-watch Clannad due to it being simply a-w-e-s-o-m-e. Oh well *sigh*

Clannad :give_rose:  love that anime. :blush:    Cried so much on the second season or second part of the series tough :cray:  so sad :'(

Clannad :give_rose:  love that anime. :blush:    Cried so much on the second season or second part of the series tough :cray:  so sad :'(

After a certain 'death' and understanding what happened, i literally cried for hours ongoing. Never ever in my life i cried so much from anime.

how to fight scammer :lol:

56667_.png

After a certain 'death' and understanding what happened, i literally cried for hours ongoing. Never ever in my life i cried so much from anime.

I don't dare watch it again because i know i would be depressed for atleast a week after watching it :sorry: