SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Dont Start Drama here Buzz eye

You dont get it huh?

that was not a full conversation you late comers

our full conversation was not funny just mediumly serious

and plz shut up :facepalm:

That is the only screen i screen shot because it lagged so i didnt print screen everything. :facepalm:

Dont Start Drama here Buzz eye

You dont get it huh?

that was not a full conversation you late comers

our full conversation was not funny just mediumly serious

and plz shut up :facepalm:

That is the only screen j screen shot because it lagged so i didnt print screen everything. :facepalm:

lets just say,your ban expired early.

lets just say,your ban expired early.

So what are you trying to say?

You copy me and talk bullshit at me? :facepalm:

Nice try joining our conversation you didnt know :facepalm:

And gays are not allowed

ZZzz Drama and more drama.

Just ignore those who you can`t stand and stop filling the topics with drama for christ sake!

Yes, the topic should be renamed to " Drama from the game "

Poor Born

you really need more astral to heal fag people  :crazy: :crazy:

http://im31.gulfup.com/L96uk.bmp

http://im31.gulfup.com/czsu5.bmp

noobyasir  :tease:    soon u will get some pms full with insult  :blush:

I mean like seriously common, there should be alot of "mature" players here that react to non-sence of childeren.

Ive been to the point of reacting to them and let me tell you this, It really doesn`t help! only makes it worse! But if you stand above them by not replying to there post-drama then things would be solved very quickly!

So drop your pride!

Yours truly,

Male.

I mean like seriously common, there should be alot of "mature" players here that react to non-sence of childeren.

Ive been to the point of reacting to them and let me tell you this, It really doesn`t help! only makes it worse! But if you stand above them by not replying to there post-drama then things would be solved very quickly!

So drop your pride!

Yours truly,

Male.

nederlands?  :blush:

Guest XthekingX

haha lol xD

born dead cuz 2 bds and lordkid too :blush:

haha they was need that rouge male whatever to kill us xD

http://im40.gulfup.com/lXrU7.bmp

Poor Born

you really need more astral to heal fag people  :crazy: :crazy:

see attached image for my max astral.. tell me that isnt pro. Healing is a two way street.. the one being healed also needs the hp and def.

born dead cuz 2 bds and lordkid too :blush:  haha they was need that rouge male whatever to kill us xDhttp://im40.gulfup.com/lXrU7.bmp

where am i dead in this image?

As i told you when you pm'ed me.. ill step up to gankers.. that includes you. I Have no drama with you but if i see a gank ill kill it or die trying.

Kids in this game sheesh. Grow up.

54115_.jpg

Guest XthekingX

see attached image for my max astral.. tell me that isnt pro. Healing is a two way street.. the one being healed also needs the hp and def.

where am i dead in this image?

As i told you when you pm'ed me.. ill step up to gankers.. that includes you. I Have no drama with you but if i see a gank ill kill it or die trying.

u MAD?

if you that pro

why you dont wanna PVP ME? :wacko:

So drop your pride!

Yours truly,

Male.

hard to let go of pride :| but very wise words

green means aprooval. +1 for that sentence.

u MAD?

if you that pro

why you dont wanna PVP ME? :wacko:

Like i told you. When you grow up i might give you some of my time to pvp you.

As for pro.. i dont think im pro.. i think im fairly mature and dont care about "pro" status's.

Oh.. and im not mad.. just disapointed in your attitude.

See ya. :)

Guest XthekingX

Like i told you. When you grow up i might give you some of my time to pvp you.

As for pro.. i dont think im pro.. i think im fairly mature and dont care about "pro" status's.

Oh.. and im not mad.. just disapointed in your attitude.

See ya. :)

show your gears and saying that you dont pvp me 1v1

THAT Mean 1 thing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB[s

:)

i killed you and lordy eassily  :blush:

alot of posts,too mutch spammy to quote them all

it is funny,when I pulled you at first I didn't even check the name,was just messing around,and we were 4 and you are 1 and could of easly one shotted you but we spared you,and guess what you did,I think you know,As born said,I kill no body in cave cuz I have proplems with him,I only kill gangers

you see metal,you still want to go on a drama with me and speack shit in every drama that includes me huh? no one give a shit about winning and lossing except for brine who masturbate for every time gang somrone,I insuilted you cuz you said you will show the ss to spanish and I had a heated drama for 2hours 2days ago with spanish about it,we had hard feelings for each other after along talk about it,and you basicly could of destroyed our friendship for your childish fun if you showed him the ss,that's why I got mad,but you were too childish to try to see why I got mad and ended our friendship,I feel sorry about insuilting you,But you didn't give a shit about my friendship with spanish when you sent me that massage.

Paladin use crossbow, its doomdays on warspear

54119_.png

Guest XthekingX

it is funny,when I pulled you at first I didn't even check the name,was just messing around,and we were 4 and you are 1 and could of easly one shotted you but we spared you,and guess what you did,I think you know,As born said,I kill no body in cave cuz I have proplems with him,I only kill gangers

you see metal,you still want to go on a drama with me and speack shit in every drama that includes me huh? no one give a shit about winning and lossing except for brine who masturbate for every time gang somrone,I insuilted you cuz you said you will show the ss to spanish and I had a heated drama for 2hours 2days ago with spanish about it,we had hard feelings for each other after along talk about it,and you basicly could of destroyed our friendship for your childish fun if you showed him the ss,that's why I got mad,but you were too childish to try to see why I got mad and ended our friendship,I feel sorry about insuilting you,But you didn't give a shit about my friendship with spanish when you sent me that massage.

you took long to write all this drama

So you just sad that your 5 people ( not 4 like i thought)

This Mean your So Noob hide after your frindz

and that it only 1 ( that mean only me)

that proff alot .you so noob that i killed you alone bettwen your frindz + i killed the noob born with his full lvl18 set and his doom staff :shok:

wow im so Cool  :dirol:

you the one who have

CHILDISH BRAIN HERE .

i know metal.she nice girl . she wont Do anything only if she has reason. and if she break your Frindship with spanish. you will insult her like little kid?

you really look from drama not her. start from getting yourself when i was fight with ladygi and defend her like she his mum. look budy. you kid with 16 years old and im so sorry .everyTime i see your name. i fell so bad, that you born to this world and even see this game

plz do me a favor. when you grow .Come here :)

you took long to write all this drama

So you just sad that your 5 people ( not 4 like i thought)

This Mean your So Noob hide after your frindz

and that it only 1 ( that mean only me)

that proff alot .you so noob that i killed you alone bettwen your frindz + i killed the noob born with his full lvl18 set and his doom staff :shok:

wow im so Cool  :dirol:

you the one who have

CHILDISH BRAIN HERE .

i know metal.she nice girl . she wont Do anything only if she has reason. and if she break your Frindship with spanish. you will insult her like little kid?

you really look from drama not her. start from getting yourself when i was fight with ladygi and defend her like she his mum. look budy. you kid with 16 years old and im so sorry .everyTime i see your name. i fell so bad, that you born to this world and even see this game

plz do me a favor. when you grow .Come here :)

you have no idea what is going between me and metal,not to mention your only point to say we are noobs is that we didn't gang you on sight and gave you a chance but you still backstabbed? have a good day,I doupt anyone can make you grow up.

However,, u insulted me without reason. i was making jokes with you (like you did:)) but then you take it serious and starting to insult me alot. you dont feel sorry ;) or then you would come back:).. i need laugh because if i ever showed u that ss, will span break friendship with u then?  :shok:

that is the point metal,you still acting like an ignorant child even after I cleared it out,there were broken hearts and thrown tears in my drama with spanish,if you truly valuedy friendship with spanish you wouldn't of pmed me with that,If you truly valued your friendship with me you would of tryed to see why did I get mad,as I valued and explained why I got mad,but I guess it waa a one-side friendship after all huh?

Guest XthekingX

you have no idea what is going between me and metal,not to mention your only point to say we are noobs is that we didn't gang you on sight and gave you a chance but you still backstabbed? have a good day,I doupt anyone can make you grow up.

now you say you have no idea??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have no idea about between me and gi . AND  you get yourSelf in for more DRAMA

so i cleary know what happend here. you try make drama with metal . so be famous right? dont say im lie here

im rember when you insult here in fourm. then you back cry to her so she back your frind

i love metals posts.i was hope she on saphire server . so She see me how i kick your noob ASS  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Lvl 6 are newbies, starting to play the game. Not noobs.

14 people full of arena chars, most of them have highier levels and decided to leave a char at 14 just for fun. They know how to play their char.

15-16 are people that just decided to level

17-18 are good people. Ive seen amazing chars. They just don't want to level coz lvl 15-18 arena is more active. More people demanding.

19-20 is people bragging about their skills. And pros. And lvls 15-16 chars that decided to lvl up with no idea about  what they are doing.

Well i did not really want to insult but anyway noob comes (correct me if im wrong) from newbie and the reality in lvl 6/10 is that lot of them still dont know what is a sphere. Anyway im sure noob is not the word. There are so many beautiful words as unskilled, unexperienced, and i guess lot more but english is not my language.

And also yes, unskilled behaviour most of them in random, and unexperienced use of their char.

U choose better name ok? :good:

that is the point metal,you still acting like an ignorant child even after I cleared it out,there were broken hearts and thrown tears in my drama with spanish,if you truly valuedy friendship with spanish you wouldn't of pmed me with that,If you truly valued your friendship with me you would of tryed to see why did I get mad,as I valued and explained why I got mad,but I guess it waa a one-side friendship after all huh?

what friendship? insulting  and make drama is friendship for u? lol xD :facepalm: :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

what friendship? insulting me and make drama is friendship for u? lol xD :facepalm: :facepalm:

LOL xD that what drama maker think xD

what friendship? insulting me and make drama is friendship for u? lol xD :facepalm: :facepalm:

you started the drama when you said you will send this to spanish,are you understanding that you could of destroyed my friendship with spanish if you sent him that? my friendship with him was on tempare already,and for the record,1day after I pmed with insuilt I pmed you saying sorry and explaining why I got mad,but guess what I recieved? "user metalgril has ignored you" so I didn't have the bravery to post in public cuz spanish may understand what is going on and get mad,and I admit I was wronge,but now I explained why I got mad though my friendship with spanish passed its storm.