SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

shit plz dont delete ur chars again :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hmm as u got my name in btw so i also wana post something :)

ps- names u took above can pawn u anyday 1 vs 1 so dnt even bother to cry  ;D

u didnt post any with marceline :(

Looks like EU players are more active than US

was this 2 days ago?  ;D my fault, sorry :blush:  u want ganker cave u got it  :aggressive:

ahahaha sorry bro xdd we have lucky in emerald dont happen this we rule in cave heueheueheueheuh

u forgot to say u guys hardly ever leave cave and its infested by circling locks  ;D  keep ur cave, u know what happens when u leave it alone  :blush:  (no door to spam circles)

Now he calls me for PvP, he blind at start and I didn't heal for the last 5 sec, then he says I got lucky xd

yeah i got lucky too when i raped him like 7-3 with +8 druid. and wrong gear, and wrong staff, always something wrong in his gear when he loses  :blush:

(btw sorry about spaming posts but i havent checked forum in a few days)

He is warlock :aggressive: Op class of warspear :bad:

op classes of ws are healers, druid n shaman in my opinion. if u dont meet 5 locks in 5vs5  that is :D

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

its not that I didnt want to pvp you.

at least I was able to use skills the first fight.

second time I couldnt even signal  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

lets try again tomorrow when Im near my job. I can squeeze in a fight before I clock in  ;D

yeah i know of ur lag problems :D still on first fight u almost made me run out of mana wew. those necro crits always scare me. 2 crits and i most likely lose or i finish the fight just in time to run out of mana

dharm, calm down a bit and stop that drama... some ppl dont like to be insulted ;)

and its not sulla's fault when your speed isnt as fast as his. i have the same problem,sulla can hit me 2-3 times while my crossing is loading :facepalm:  but thats the game,everybody is using his advantages,use trap or dont cross ;D

sometimes its just sad how people speak to each others...yes,honestly,sometimes i cant resist to talk bad about "bad player" or player who just made bullshit. but when i see tht people all the time insult others for nothing... thts crap,come on. same with frostblade.i said congrats for winning vs me and xjaybo,they made a great job and rose PARRIED my hamstring(wtf :D) so won. but he cant stop to insult me and cant live with the fact that he lost the rematch.. :facepalm:

we should all, me included sometimes, think about how we speak to each other. and live with the fact that we dont win every single fight...like i said congrats to frost and rose cause they won. just go on and try to win a rematch and so on :drinks: thats how it works

regards and have a nice day all, jay

u mean how u always call me a rich kid just because i beated u in arena and always picking on me everytime u see me talk in alliance chat? yes, thats idiotic n sad  :blush:

now u trying to act cool? still those are nice words, hope u follow them.. my ss button will be waiting ur pm's if they come again like yesterday

You know that you can quote multiple replies using the topic summary right under the box you write messages, right? ;D

yes, i saw ppl multy quoting but i didnt knew exactly how to do it (newb forum user) had like 10+ pages to read so i just replyed as i saw them :D sorry about spam though :drinks:

Why Making Drama ?  :unknw:

Spanish come with Gang and they seprate when they saw my grup  :lol:

Spanish Grup Members Was : Crosfit ranger  Lvl19 / juniorcel lvl 20 +9 / shyleen  lvl 20+9 or +10  / Roid lvl 19 + 9 / Knox +9 lvl 20

My grup Was : Darkarc lvl 20 ( +6 ) / Fearit lvl 18 ( +6 ) / Demoledor 20 (+6 ) / Goodofwar lvl 18 ( +8 ) / Cazapollos lvl 18 ( +6 )

fireflake have nothing to do there she is victim of Abcs Gays noobs  :cray:

About Gayrox didnt saw u on cave since months  :lol:  Are you still alive ?  :pardon:

In Photo you can see all Spanish Gang died 1 by 1 and they didnt killed once to any one  :lol: 

Mmmm cazapollos is +8 demo is +9 hahaa mmm knox +9? No +10?

Poor player accused me of scamming, too bad he had mistaken me for someone else :( , anyways, too bad he got scammed, his own fault :facepalm:  (happened yesterday night, while i was having a nice conversation with a few elves at nadir pvp spot)

53246_.jpg

53248_.jpg

53250_.jpg

Thanks warspear..... I have 60 suprise chest :yahoo:

53254_.png

Thanks warspear..... I have 60 suprise chest :yahoo:

Bullsheit i want them too ;D 

Bullsheit i want them too ;D

i forgot, i have 2 char that more than lvl 3, and i have 80 now :pleasantry:

my shamans chests

my rangers chests (on saphire)

and my mages chests

i thought you will be making a video of opening those chests  ;D

You are one lucky dude , you got 3x costumes .

And lol@ that guy who is pming you.

i thought you will be making a video of opening those chests  ;D

You are one lucky dude , you got 3x costumes .

And lol@ that guy who is pming you.

i made a video of some surprise chests i opened some months ago...only got bullshit so thought its not worth making a video :D

btw on 7 chars i got only quest items...but yea,on this chars i was lucky ;D

i made a video of some surprise chests i opened some months ago...only got bullshit so thought its not worth making a video :D

btw on 7 chars i got only quest items...but yea,on this chars i was lucky ;D

hab 3 verschiedene Kitty's bekommen :D

rot orange und blau :P

this weak player like to spam here about my friends so here is one of you kissing the floor  , btw yes you killed me when return , using a pot and with mobs help , so now dont say youre poor and complain about it , when youre a poter and weaksauce  saying abc are richs +1O , for you info I have +7and +1equips so live with it. , also thanks to warspear for suprise chest I opened around 8O  in mc side and got some things for change my warlock apparence., purple choosen and skin staff xD  8) Опубликованное фото

Aaand more spam..sorry guys i'm just so excited gettin all these costumes and stuff COMPLETELY free OuO

:(  ;D :blush: :clapping: :friends: :lol: :rofl: :search: :drinks: ;D :bad: :aggressive: ::) :sorry: :) :shout: :drinks: :bomb: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: 8) :'( :yahoo: :unknw: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

this weak player like to spam here about my friends so here is one of you kissing the floor  , btw yes you killed me when return , using a pot and with mobs help , so now dont say youre poor and complain about it , when youre a poter and weaksauce  saying abc are richs +1O , for you info I have +7and +1equips so live with it. , also thanks to warspear for suprise chest I opened around 8O  in mc side and got some things for change my warlock apparence., purple choosen and skin staff xD  8) Опубликованное фото

BACK  atk  and  u  think  u  win  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  nice  dharm  was  framing  there and  u  just  jump and  he  hp  was  also  low and  he  again  come  with  pot  u  why  die ?  and  u  dnt  have  pot  ?  xd  i  think  ur  friends  have  more  revive  and  possss ;D ;D they  r  famous  to  ress+poters+crosser  u  know how  sad :aggressive: :aggressive:

btw  u  guys  never  stop  spam  i  know  :bad:  next  time  dude 

Weak is ur mother :unknw: ...... who taught u to atkak from back i was farming there my Hp was also low........wen 2nd time i came i use 1 arena pot coz mobs on me u lier not on u i dont hav any skill from that i throw u on mobs so dont lie,coz u throw me on mobs........i kill u in 5 hits u already see that....

if u wanna mess with me.......... go first take permission from ur mother..........Bastards  8) u loose wen i come from face to face noob retards ABCs

Weak is ur mother :unknw: ...... who taught u to atkak from back i was farming there my Hp was also low........wen 2nd time i came i use 1 arena pot coz mobs on me u lier not on u i dont hav any skill from that i throw u on mobs so dont lie,coz u throw me on mobs........i kill u in 5 hits u already see that....

if u wanna mess with me.......... go first take permission from ur mother..........Bastards  8) u loose wen i come from face to face noob retards ABCs

stop insult and meet with catalonia in pvpv cave and make 1vs1