SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol. in your own town.

Опубликованное фото

Let this "third world ranger" be proud on his "Party kills 1rouge" picture

Its just these new warspear era morons are looking for attention on forum cause they would never achieve attention ingame xD

Sad thing this 1600/700+ wins ratio ;D

lol. in your own town.

Опубликованное фото

u  not  see  pervius  post  so  then  see this its  ur  area and  save place  and  we  just  4  8)  me +pala+14lvl+lvl15 and u 3mcs all +8to+10 with sd and 5+mobs u cant see here  :drinks:    but u  still  die  and  ress  :give_rose:  next  time  fight  with  same  ppl  and dnt  think  a  like  noobsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  if  u  have  army  i  have  also  random  army  our  elfs  :dirol: :dirol: BOOM  BOOM slap :search: 

we  r  fast  better  then u  so  try  next  time best  of  luck 

53047_.png

yes i can, and so can the forum.

4 elfs + one mob vs one rogue, good job.

OMG u alone :bad: kill me ? Kill me wen i ress and go for war at cave in half hp u fukin crosser  :tease:

u  not  see  pervius  post  so  then  see this its  ur  area and  save place  and  we  just  4  8)  me +pala+14lvl+lvl15 and u 3mcs all +8to+10 with sd and 5+mobs u cant see here  :drinks:    but u  still  die  and  ress  :give_rose:  next  time  fight  with  same  ppl  and dnt  think  a  like  noobsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  if  u  have  army  i  have  also  random  army  our  elfs  :dirol: :dirol: BOOM  BOOM slap :search: 

LOl ARENAXHERO we r and we like to farm ABC  8) thats good slap on face of SULLA  :facepalm:

OMG u alone :bad: kill me ? Kill me wen i ress and go for war at cave in half hp

priest healed you to full hp he is in the screen and i was also half hp,

not my problem you crossed > and died, learn to trap maybe.

another learn to trap moment , 3 v 1 and dead again?

Опубликованное фото

Let this "third world ranger" be proud on his "Party kills 1rouge" picture

Its just these new warspear era morons are looking for attention on forum cause they would never achieve attention ingame xD

Sad thing this 1600/700+ wins ratio ;D

Say to him y he out of Cave alone :sorry: ........... its u mf its not my fault that he out alone  8)

Опубликованное фото

i m poor ;D i use 2g just 5-6kbps speed :dirol: i cant cross as fast u can  :'( but u also die 4-5 times u hav that ss :yahoo: coz i miss that  :unknw:

cry me a river.

DONT ACT LIKE INVINCIABLE :blush: ..........  u also die 4-5 rtimes i just miiss ss coz my net slow :good: if u have

then u can post that :yahoo: ,,,,,,, i dont hav any problem

Say to him y he out of Cave alone :sorry: ........... its u mf its not my fault that he out alone  8)

Feel free to speak german english italian or croatian with me, but ur word mix sentence ^^up here i cant decode :)

DONT ACT LIKE INVINCIABLE :blush: ..........  u also die 4-5 rtimes i just miiss ss coz my net slow :good: if u have

then u can post that :yahoo: ,,,,,,, i dont hav any problem

i died 2 times, yes im not invincible, never claimed to be? show screens where 4-5 times?

U doing these coz u loose 3 arena in row :lol: lol b brave and now try to learn loosing :diablo:

that was real shyleen, you fail, last time we encounter in arena i was on toc, and you 0 dmg.

i do all this cause you insult my friends merc and shy + abc.

i died 2 times, yes im not invincible, never claimed to be? show screens where 4-5 times?

omg we  hav 2  ss thats y u say 2 times die  :facepalm:

nvm  sulla if i know that u cry like that i never beat u in arena :unknw: :lol:

dnt  cry  sulla  like  this comeon  u  have  army  to  kill  him  :diablo: :diablo: 

;D

omg sulla if i know that u cry like that i never beat u  :unknw: :lol:

true words, im out talking too 10 year old kids..

NICE WAR WITH U DUDE...........u good but never under estimate noobs like me :dirol: BB

GUDNIT ;D

dharm, calm down a bit and stop that drama... some ppl dont like to be insulted ;)

and its not sulla's fault when your speed isnt as fast as his. i have the same problem,sulla can hit me 2-3 times while my crossing is loading :facepalm:  but thats the game,everybody is using his advantages,use trap or dont cross ;D

sometimes its just sad how people speak to each others...yes,honestly,sometimes i cant resist to talk bad about "bad player" or player who just made bullshit. but when i see tht people all the time insult others for nothing... thts crap,come on. same with frostblade.i said congrats for winning vs me and xjaybo,they made a great job and rose PARRIED my hamstring(wtf :D) so won. but he cant stop to insult me and cant live with the fact that he lost the rematch.. :facepalm:

we should all, me included sometimes, think about how we speak to each other. and live with the fact that we dont win every single fight...like i said congrats to frost and rose cause they won. just go on and try to win a rematch and so on :drinks: thats how it works

regards and have a nice day all, jay

Just some noob hunting, after dying 99999999999 times they decided to compare each others small dick sizes in middle of Riff  :facepalm:

etc etc etcomg wow  :facepalm:  Forum ganking  :facepalm:  this is new for methank you ABC , you taught me a new way of ganking today, forum ganking ;)  He just posted 3 pics of your player losing, everyone lose some day, whats the fuss  :unknw:

Wanna see me solo gank your ass on forum?

Better do it ingame so I don't waste so much time on a random noob like you. O:-)

Faster and Better? Go home little druid. Your drunk.

if no chance for win why try it? maybe with a druid can but paladin and ranger ? ♥♥♥♥♥ please

20130610010851.jpgduck idk why now cant upload photo xD is a photo vs hassn and mofhh in arena  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

actually if i remember right, it wasn't 3vs1 cause you couged dharmxveer, killed him while arenaxhero was sleeping and the only hitind you was the 14lvl ranger

Gonna try something new here and place up a screenshot GIF. :)

Here's a little story of a lvl17 druid in Volcano map, purely using lvl15 gear.

Опубликованное фото

Faster and Better? Go home little druid. Your drunk.

ok  ok  i  agree  u  r  faster  am  slower  but  u  r  faster  like this  lol  be  crosser  jayyjr  :shok: :shok:    u  have  to  spped  in  deseart

53058_.jpg

Just some noob hunting, after dying 99999999999 times they decided to compare each others small dick sizes in middle of Riff  :facepalm:

Wanna see me solo gank your ass on forum?

Better do it ingame so I don't waste so much time on a random noob like you. O:-)

lol  here  m  alone  and  + ur  gangers  pt 

btw  u  guys  never  stop  just  dham  put  3 ss about  only merall+shyleen  and  u  crying  all  and  u  say  not  inlude  ur  guild ?

go  and  wash  hassn  ass  from ur tears

its  beetter  4  u  and  ur  friends 

u  guys  really  all  time  drama  +  spam spam spam i  stoped  here  :pleasantry:  tx  alll    here  i  see  gang 1clan

be  ready  4  next  ss  not  spam 

cry  baby  cry  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:   

ok  ok  i  agree  u  r  faster  am  slower  but  u  r  faster  like this  lol  be  crosser  jayyjr  :shok: :shok:    u  have  to  spped  in  deseart

Glad you sobered up. I see your speech is still impaired however. Nice pic btw

Im never on for long periods of time.

and when Im on, I sit pvp cave doing arenas while waiting to see if I can pvp anybody without disturbance  :wacko: (zzzzzzzzz)

or just roam around looking for elves to kill

here is how to kill a brainless player without moving

Step 1:

Step 2:

:aggressive: Hmm I think I see struggle in a Jedi Master, join the dark side why don't you  8)

1st july.. Check gasphell tavern or shop. I lll be there :rofl:

OMG this rogue stella is total asshole,I seriously doupt she was playing,even my mum can't suck that hard

the barb and dk are typical,I go as tank,arm the barb before he charge me and the dk before he exhale me,so they go attack the tanker till arm ends so they switch back to me,what is spaciall about these 2arenas is this rogue

1)he gauged me in the both matches(most rogues gauge the tanker then off to rape the cloth user,this girl is a fan of gauging the cloth user ._. )

2)right after she gauged me she did 1normal hit to me and then went after the tanker in both matches(most rogues gauge one enemy and go after the other one,this girl here wants to give me a few space ._. )

3)when I arm her she just stand infront of me doing nothing but checking my sexy beard for both of the matches(note both of the tankers were smart enaugh to attack the other dude when I gauged them)

to sum it up,this rogue is properly +9-8 judging on her 312 normal hit to me,but she do arena like a lvl 1 newbie,and she raped her parenters with her shit,there lessons for all rogues to be learned here ._.

53076_.png

53077_.png

OMG this rogue stella is total asshole,I seriously doupt she was playing,even my mum can't suck that hard

the barb and dk are typical,I go as tank,arm the barb before he charge me and the dk before he exhale me,so they go attack the tanker till arm ends so they switch back to me,what is spaciall about these 2arenas is this rogue

1)he gauged me in the both matches(most rogues gauge the tanker then off to rape the cloth user,this girl is a fan of gauging the cloth user ._. )

2)right after she gauged me she did 1normal hit to me and then went after the tanker in both matches(most rogues gauge one enemy and go after the other one,this girl here wants to give me a few space ._. )

3)when I arm her she just stand infront of me doing nothing but checking my sexy beard for both of the matches(note both of the tankers were smart enaugh to attack the other dude when I gauged them)

to sum it up,this rogue is properly +9-8 judging on her 312 normal hit to me,but she do arena like a lvl 1 newbie,and she raped her parenters with her shit,there lessons for all rogues to be learned here ._.

OMG WTFFFF :facepalm: