SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol  all  see  this  pic  here  only  2  :lol:  me  and  1ranger

try  next  time  no  need  exucess  :diablo: ok bro  used  wifi  and  5g  10g  11 g +++++  :diablo:  but  u cant crosser  :diablo:

Make sure to post ss when you die. And Im sure you see the corpses as well as I do in that picture. Other side too

thats  why u  lose  3 matches in  a  ROW ?  :facepalm: :facepalm:

better than her losing 900+ matches overall, if you are so proud to kill them, go demand arena or pvp merc or shy right now, or are you a pussy.

I THINK U FORGET  :bad: THAT HOW MUCH TIME U LOOSE WITH ME IN PVP CAVE :facepalm: LOL i m DHARMXVEER go in past and remember me  :rofl:

Never pvp'd any Ranger besides Mikoshamet, Wolfsy, Tayuya and some others, the ones I mentioned where the only ones that won,  you probably died in 4 hits so I forgot your name too easily.

Before insult a whole family guild be smart and take a look about how people that did it before ended.

Makes me proud of ABC seeing all opposite faction players mad at us no reason without we said a word to them 1st just doing our own thing and having fun in game.

Couldnt you post picture without insult? Cmon afro playboys arent like that :dirol:

my pleasure to make you happy on winning 3 ♥♥♥♥in tyms  :mega_shok: dude if u hate me just to me only dont include other ABC members  :facepalm: and also before you bark doggy check ur losses in arena before calling me noob  ;) ...

enjoy ur happiness woof woof woof :lol:

OMG its 21/24 :shok: ........ its my pleasure that u Loose 3 times in a row from me  8) ty alot

AND i play alway random in arena :tease: ....... only some of the times i play in party :'( .......... not like u (always play arena with good players)

so dont talk like a shit ratio...... if u loose 3 in row.... dont give excuses ;D

Before insult a whole family guild be smart and take a look about how people that did it before ended.

Makes me proud of ABC seeing all opposite faction players mad at us no reason without we said a word to them 1st just doing our own thing and having fun in game.

Couldnt you post picture without insult? Cmon afro playboys arent like that :dirol:

:shok: I m not insulting Whole of ur Guild family :wacko: i like ur ABC guild..... But 3 in row  :facepalm: its matter....... i only say a question that...

THESE MEMBERS R NOOB OF ABC GUILD ?

OMG its 21/24 :shok: ........ its my pleasure that u Loose 3 times in a row from me  8) ty alot

AND i play alway random in arena :tease: ....... only some of the times i play in party :'( .......... not like u (always play arena with good players)

so dont talk like a shit ratio...... if u loose 3 in row.... dont give excuses ;D

k guess you scaried to pvp them, end of story.

many abc lovers xD they feel happy for catch jaythug one time alone vs some or that noob for win 3times to shyleen and mercuriall ,all of they are a lamers without life and without nothing better to do than post ss in this case 3wins when they lose always and his rate sucks more than shit bladedancer ratio ahahahahah , go learn to play your ranger , not all is camp trap , spam butons , blessing pew pew , youre a shame of ranger with your rate  :facepalm: is easy to understand why you post that ss  :rofl:

k guess you scaried to pvp them, end of story.

I m not a rich player like u all ABC.

Just i m a good player with noob equipments.

Mercuriall forget me that he pvp with me before of swamps....IDK if if give his id to some one else  :unknw:

but i defeated him 8)

many abc lovers xD they feel happy for catch jaythug one time alone vs some or that noob for win 3times to shyleen and mercuriall ,all of they are a lamers without life and without nothing better to do than post ss in this case 3wins when they lose always and his rate sucks more than shit bladedancer ratio ahahahahah , go learn to play your ranger , not all is camp trap , spam butons , blessing pew pew , youre a shame of ranger with your rate  :facepalm: is easy to understand why you post that ss  :rofl:

I ALREADY TELL THAT :tease: i play random so how my rating will b good :unknw: ...... u also come to save ur friend ass  :drinks:

And i dont hav any gang like u guys so i can play arena in party :cray: 

Mercuriall forget me that he pvp with me before of swamps....IDK if if give his id to some one else  :unknw:

but i defeated him 8)

your ratio proofs you are a shit player actually, many lower amps have a better raito than that, for a ranger its to bad.

:shok: I m not insulting Whole of ur Guild family :wacko: i like ur ABC guild..... But 3 in row  :facepalm: its matter....... i only say a question that...

THESE MEMBERS R NOOB OF ABC GUILD ?

but i defeated him 8)

youre a weaksauce cryer saying abc be richs LOL my warlock with +7staff and +1armor set rape you without you can touch me btw why dnt shut up for a while ? Опубликованное фото

YAA  come  and suck my dirty  As_.........

you mad kid?.

and here, why are you the only one with 0 dmg? a range class? even the bd and pala`s did some dmg, like i said, a shit player.

53036_.jpg

youre a weaksauce cryer saying abc be richs LOL my warlock with +7staff and +1armor set rape you without you can touch me btw why dnt shut up for a while ? Опубликованное фото

I dont want to talk like u shit ppls go and stop sulla from crying  :tease: all like pigs... never  come alone ;D 

you mad kid?.

and here, why are you the only one with 0 dmg? a range class? even the bd and pala`s did some dmg, like i said, a shit player.

Just bcoz i was traped in warlok skill  :unknw: u all atak me like pigs 8)

Just bcoz i was traped in warlok skill  :unknw: u all atak me like pigs 8)

excuses, your a 0 dmg ranger with a 40% win ratio, live with it.

excuses, your a 0 dmg ranger with a 40% win ratio, live with it.

No luck needed.

etc etc etc

omg wow  :facepalm:

Forum ganking  :facepalm:

this is new for me

thank you ABC , you taught me a new way of ganking today, forum ganking ;)

He just posted 3 pics of your player losing, everyone lose some day, whats the fuss  :unknw:

my pleasure to make you happy on winning 3 ♥♥♥♥in tyms  :mega_shok: dude if u hate me just to me only dont include other ABC members  :facepalm: and also before you bark doggy check ur losses in arena before calling me noob  ;) ...

enjoy ur happiness woof woof woof :lol:

i m a free dog,  ;D But u r HASSNS  Dog  go bark near him  :clapping: woof woof woof

etc etc etc

omg wow  :facepalm:

Forum ganking  :facepalm:

this is new for me

thank you ABC , you taught me a new way of ganking today, forum ganking ;)

He just posted 3 pics of your player losing, everyone lose some day, whats the fuss  :unknw:

because we can, they come and insult / brag about us for no reason, to gain fame, nobody knows these random idiots, we lose and win sometimes yes, but don't go and show off all the wins, otherwise this forum would be spammed.

your ratio proofs you are a shit player actually, many lower amps have a better raito than that, for a ranger its to bad.

ratio doesnt prove anything, i can be as good as i can be but if im stuck with lv15 druids with lv12 equips theirs nothing i can do about a bad ratio towards myself.

inb4 make a team, only pussies make a team for arena. go random like a pro. and also, pros dont go by ratio  :rofl:

not saying that guy your flaming ISNT a noob, just saying ratio doesnt mean anything. except back in arena beta in nadir

lol  when  i  kill  ,mcs  i  never  he  see  from which  clan  they  are i  only kill btw  now  i  know that,,,,,,,,,,,, :good: save  him  next  time

;) u  can  see  my  older  post  not  4  spcially  clan  war 

ratio doesnt prove anything, i can be as good as i can be but if im stuck with lv15 druids with lv12 equips theirs nothing i can do about a bad ratio towards myself.

inb4 make a team, only pussies make a team for arena. go random like a pro. and also, pros dont go by ratio  :rofl:

not saying that guy your flaming ISNT a noob, just saying ratio doesnt mean anything. except back in arena beta in nadir

I like your comment :give_rose:

LOLS  here  just  discuss  dharmxveer  and  mercuaalll  ::)  why  gang  atk  ?  \like  a  game?????

u  guys  always  many  execuss if  some  1  post  about  any  ss

last  time  i  post  about + amp  is  matter  only  talk  to  lordyasir  but  all  spically  ABC ganger  jump  me  here  8)  thats  not  fair  xd 

[shadow=red,left] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: [/shadow]

u  guys  always  start  and  end  by  we 

Things to do when you are bored

1- grab some friends

2-troll arena

I think i got it right...

Against all odds i win

53043_.jpg

53044_.jpg

53045_.jpg

because we can, they come and insult / brag about us for no reason, to gain fame, nobody knows these random idiots, we lose and win sometimes yes, but don't go and show off all the wins, otherwise this forum would be spammed.

@bold : There is a simple solution for this. do not respond at all. You are just adding fuel to fire.

Lets face it, merc and shyleen are very good players and you expect someone to defeat them and not bragg about it ?

Didn't merc also say he killed bestmaan with his rogue... ;)

And lets not talk about spam here, since posts doesn't even count.

lol :tease: lol :spiteful:

what's so special about that picture? One mob and four elves gangbanging one rogue? Yeah right that's great! Greatest achievement ever achieved in history! GREAT JOB GUYS! *sarcasm*

Raping Devs

Опубликованное фото

:facepalm: dat snor isnt admin one :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: dat snor isnt admin one :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

He jk ok? :lol: