SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

:give_rose: 

i  have  your  answer  :give_rose: 

think  u  organzed  5x5 pt  to  arena  all  +6or +7  in  elfs

and  demand  and  aginst  to  come  all  +10  or  +9  and  u  100%  lost

then  wt  u  think  u  r  pro  op  pt only  ?  8)  lol

if  same  equip  and  wepon  +amp  then  gud  match  ::)

You can win. The thing is how.  You, me, and much others need to be more pro, thats all.

But yes, a +10 party can duck your rating a lot. That does not means they are undefeatable.

Anyway, if you keep fighting them instead of fighting noobs or same amp noobs, ull learn more.

Other thing is if you are loosing ridiculously (does that word even exist?). If you are wasting tickets better stop and try when u get more pro.

You can win. The thing is how.  You, me, and much others need to be more pro, thats all.

But yes, a +10 party can ♥♥♥♥ your rating a lot. That does not means they are undefeatable.

Anyway, if you keep fighting them instead of fighting noobs or same amp noobs, ull learn more.

Other thing is if you are loosing ridiculously (does that word even exist?). If you are wasting tickets better stop and try when u get more pro.

btw  i  think  here  u  need  very  leran  how  to  fight  in  arena  :give_rose: coz  if  u  r  +6or  7  u  cant  beat  a  +10 char  :wacko: :wacko:  so  here  no  matter  think  only  matter  high  amp  8)

here  the  rapped  of  KAIZEn  CLAN +  who  think  pvp  cave  is  mine (mcs)  and who  say  no1  elfs  r  aloowed

in  pvp  cave  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :diablo: :diablo:

52813_.png

52814_.png

52815_.png

52816_.png

i  know  we  atk  gang  bang  but  its  ur  style  8) 8)

btw  elfs  anytime  take  pvp  cave  and  dnt  gv  any  exucess  here  xd :lol: :clapping:    btw 

52817_.png

i  know  we  atk  gang  bang  but  its  ur  style  8) 8)

btw  elfs  anytime  take  pvp  cave  and  dnt  gv  any  exucess  here  xd :lol: :clapping:    btw 

Wtf were r the Father of all MCS  Hassn :tease: He cant come to save his childrens  :facepalm:

Wtf were r the Father of all MCS  Hassn :tease: He cant come to save his childrens  :facepalm:

lol  dharm  is  garam  now  ;D    may  be  he  go  kill  elfs  at  eye  and  afk  and  chat  8) :facepalm:

btw  i  think  here  u  need  very  leran  how  to  fight  in  arena  :give_rose: coz  if  u  r  +6or  7  u  cant  beat  a  +10 char  :wacko: :wacko:  so  here  no  matter  think  only  matter  high  amp  8)

Can please, you who know how to win in arena, how i was during one year first in arena defeating +5 + +7 +8 or +9 with my +6/+7 wpn?

Please, because i dont know how to play in arena.

Can please, you who know how to win in arena, how i was during one year first in arena defeating +5 + +7 +8 or +9 with my +6/+7 wpn?

Please, because i dont know how to play in arena.

just  LVL  UP  u  can  see    :diablo:    dnt  be  pro  here  :yahoo: :yahoo:

OK,now both of you 2 go to any nearbie sewers to throw up the bullshit of your mouthes, +7 can't beat +10? give no excuses? hassn father of mcs? what the duck are you 2 bullshiting in here? If you were talking serious better delete your chars and cut the bullshit source out of your mouthes,

retards everywhere these days :facepalm:

OK,now both of you 2 go to any nearbie sewers to throw up the bullshit of your mouthes, +7 can't beat +10? give no excuses? hassn father of mcs? what the ♥♥♥♥ are you 2 bullshiting in here? If you were talking serious better delete your chars and cut the bullshit source out of your mouthes,

u  say  +7  can  beat +10  :tease:  so  how  u  LOSE  LOSE  LOSE  i  think  3 or  4  time  by JUNIERCEl    in  pvp  :diablo:    u r +7 and  juni +9  its  ur  answer thats  all  :drinks: :drinks: 

OK,now both of you 2 go to any nearbie sewers to throw up the bullshit of your mouthes, +7 can't beat +10? give no excuses? hassn father of mcs? what the ♥♥♥♥ are you 2 bullshiting in here? If you were talking serious better delete your chars and cut the bullshit source out of your mouthes,

LOL if Hassn not mcs GODFATHER then y u alll suck his ass always :blush:

If u not belive Go and search in Google  8) Mcs godfather Is Hassn in Warspear :diablo:

I'm a priest,he is a druid, kill yourself.

lol  again  u  gving excuses priest  cant  kill  druid ?    :lol:    actuly  u  dnt  know  how  to  play  with  priest  go and  farm  norland and  dnt  play  arena  coz  u  dnt  have  +9  staff  to  kill  pros

if  i  have  +9  staff  i  surely  pvp  him  ::)  now  i  have  +6  only  so  i  lose  :yahoo:

you want +10 arena?

and for the guy who says"how can hassn not be your father with ya all sucking his ass"

do you suck your father ass? if a father to you is who do you suck his ass then you need mental help before fixinf your shit ass ws experiance

and I said +7 can beat +10,so if a +10 beat +7 means I'm wronge? kill yourself,please do it

Altamir +10, Lastduck +10,and guess who won and done the real damage

I win,my theory correct,kill yourself fast.

52826_.png

I'm a priest,he is a druid, kill yourself.

If u were same class and he higher amp is normal if you loose 1vs1 but im talking here of arena, not about 1vs1, if i fight ithanbr (+8 or +10 spear idk and idc) 1vs1 i loose almost for sure cause of the amp, even when he is worst player, my gear +6 his gear+8 full of crit enchants, in that case and for me only in that case amp matter.

But in arena we are talking about strategie etc so u can defeat a +10 pt if they dnt play pro, thats sure.

The problem is when they play pro.

:D

First ss for the fags who's talking about +10

Second ss for the fags who say they go random so may get an afk parenter

And ofc,I won both.

first screen is nice ! :drinks:

second screen is not special, this druid is the worst ive ever seen. no brain,fight like a melee and uses lv 12 baton

If u were same class and he higher amp is normal if you loose 1vs1 but im talking here of arena, not about 1vs1, if i fight ithanbr (+8 or +10 spear idk and idc) 1vs1 i loose almost for sure cause of the amp, even when he is worst player, my gear +6 his gear+8 full of crit enchants, in that case and for me only in that case amp matter.

But in arena we are talking about strategie etc so u can defeat a +10 pt if they dnt play pro, thats sure.

The problem is when they play pro.

:D

Nope,you're wronge,I pvped +10-9 priests from xxxjaybo and so on in 3vs3 arena and I won with my +7 shit,in 1vs1 same class +7 CAN win +10,the only priest that beaten me in a pvp in arena is the blessedly,he is +10 but I admit he wo. cause I missed the right time in word power,he played like a pro,I lost,I didn't ♥♥♥♥♥ about him being +10

Nope,you're wronge,I pvped +10-9 priests from xxxjaybo and so on in 3vs3 arena and I won with my +7 shit,in 1vs1 same class +7 CAN win +10,the only priest that beaten me in a pvp in arena is the blessedly,he is +10 but I admit he wo. cause I missed the right time in word power,he played like a pro,I lost,I didn't ♥♥♥♥♥ about him being +10

But bro put this on clear in arena doin 1vs1 or in arena just doin team vs team? cs i win a lot of +8 9 10 in arena if thats what u meant, team vs team. Try go pvp that persons 1vs1 in arena. If you beat him he is really noob. Bad skills or whatever. Amps is not all but matter. Dont ducking tell me amp not matter.

no one said amping doesn't matter,but some fag said +7 CAN'T beat +10 in 1vs1 so I nicely asked him to kill his self

and yes it a 1vs1 pvp,we asked a guy to count 123 then we start,if it was about arena I would of showed this ss

52833_.png

Oh of course you can win a +10 with ur +7, at least one of five.

yea  10f  5  ;D ;D  not  all win  :blush:  lordsair  to  much  arrgumenet  :blush:

i  just  say  +7 cant beat +10 ithout  warlock  may  be

:( may  be  u  win  1  but  not  all  ;D  so  lordsair  think  if  amp  no  matter  why  all  guys  amp  weapon  and  equip  u  again  here  fool 

main  matter  of  amplfy of  wepon  and  equip i  mean  all  matter xd

yea  10f  5  ;D ;D  not  all win  :blush:  lordsair  to  much  arrgumenet  :blush:

:( may  be  u  win  1  but  not  all  ;D  so  lordsair  think  if  amp  no  matter  why  all  guys  amp  weapon  and  equip  u  again  here  fool 

+7 can hell ♥♥♥♥ a +10 non healer class if u cant u suck bro

Tapyon +10,I'm +7,pvped him  1vs1 in cave more then once and won,because he has no mind,just like you,just like Impotant and just like cazapolluz,people with +10weapons and -100brains to use them,what a shame for +10s.

Nope, toc +7.

i  just  say  +7 cant beat +10 ithout warlock  may  be

;D ;D ;D ;D

+7 can hell ♥♥♥♥ a +10 non healer class if u cant u suck bro

heal  or  noobrose keep  ur  nose out of  this  matter  coz  juni  say  me  u  juni  bro 

and  read  up  cooment  then  cooment  noobrose  xd  nice  name ;D ;D

He is warlock :aggressive: Op class of warspear :bad:

just use some dd and it will ruin completely (etc tonykzmn vs my 16 lv shaman: shaman won)

:pleasantry:

Tapyon +10,I'm +7,pvped him  1vs1 in cave more then once and won,because he has no mind,just like you,just like Impotant and just like cazapolluz,people with +10weapons and -100brains to use them,what a shame for +10s.

lol  i  think  u  dnt  have  mind  ur  mind  still  0  ampli :mega_shok:

if  u  no  need  amp  ur  wepon  why  u  amp  +7  ? huh  :rofl: :rofl: u  really  fool  in  this  game

;D ;D ;D ;D 

heal  or  noobrose keep  ur  nose out of  this  matter  coz  juni  say  me  u  juni  bro 

and  read  up  cooment  then  cooment  noobrose  xd  nice  name ;D ;D

ya juni my bro any problem ? ur name should be arenaxshit not arenaxhero ur a shit druid

Gang Bang Part-2 :unknw: ............lol :facepalm:

if i was there. i was eatin popcorn :rofl:

U r nice  :give_rose: y not u share popcorn with me  :cray:

next time i ll share  :drinks: