SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

And that's how, my friends, Spanish ended in love.

Опубликованное фото

Additional.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

And that's how, my friends, Spanish ended in love.

Опубликованное фото

Additional.

Опубликованное фото

Our guild chat/watsapp its always about eisha if you are online, and almost never about her if you are offline, doubt why :lol:

2 kind jokes i made make me out of the 999 humillation ones you make everyday with memes and other kind of stuff. Dont worry will not upload it, i dont want a ban xD

Our guild chat/watsapp its always about eisha if you are online, and almost never about her if you are offline, doubt why :lol:

2 kind jokes i made make me out of the 999 humillation ones you make everyday with memes and other kind of stuff. Dont worry will not upload it, i dont want a ban xD

Oh making up lies to defend your ass right now? That's too pathetic.

Sure, chat might talk about eisha when im online, but it only happens 'cause i spam the video to shut everyone up xD

999 humiliation ones i make everyday?

Post ONE.

BRING IT ON.

Опубликованное фото

Oh making up lies to defend your ass right now? That's too pathetic.

Sure, chat might talk about eisha when im online, but it only happens 'cause i spam the video to shut everyone up xD

999 humiliation ones i make everyday?

Post ONE.

BRING IT ON.

Опубликованное фото

Dont think post a vagina meme its allowed at forums, dont want get banned

Dont think post a vagina meme its allowed at forums, dont want get banned

Lol noob. You dont have anything to post back to me

Опубликованное фото

To clean or not to clean last pages?

Guys, it's getting sad.

Not to clean.

Truth is sad. Truth can be handled in a good and bad way, we can't avoid it. If it's not us, it's someone else.

So let's just leave it right here, rotten truth to everyone.

Feel it, taste it, see it.

don't clean it man,you can't just clean everything that makes you sad,you gotta feels sad sometimes to remember that its not a perfect world,and will always be people who jist like to ruin the world

beside,cleaning zain name of homosexuality accusions was enaugh xD

I can understand everything, yes, I shouldn't have even come here.

Talk freely, sorry.

It is not that we do not want you here.

Its just that

One does not simply stop this

Or maybe one simply does? Maybe ban us all for continuing this? Sorry.

Really sorry if i offended you anyhow. Didn't mean to.

This subject may be old, sad and boring, but it's just like ice cream. You will never hate it nor get bored of it  :)

awww roley if u want us stop it just say so :)

dunno, really, just let it be :)

Gasai Yuno, some things should be left in the past, as I think, but some epic past is always an entertainment. Just don't be disgusting :D

dunno, really, just let it be :)

Gasai Yuno, some things should be left in the past, as I think, but some epic past is always an entertainment. Just don't be disgusting :D

You can call me Yuno

Yeah, i agree and i see your point. Some things should be left in the past. But it's like friends, "if you fall down ill help you...after i stop laughing" I guess we are still laughing and laughing and laughing to a point it's getting disgusting.

I guess you dont want to see "pictures", right? And by this i mean THAT one picture. You know.

You can call me Yuno

Yeah, i agree and i see your point. Some things should be left in the past. But it's like friends, "if you fall down ill help you...after i stop laughing" I guess we are still laughing and laughing and laughing to a point it's getting disgusting.

I guess you dont want to see "pictures", right? And by this i mean THAT one picture. You know.

No, Yuno, I don't wanna see it, actually I'm not even trying to understand the situation, I'm a new guy in town and can watch everything from the sidelines.

I just want to make this forum comfortable for the majority of people.

No, Yuno, I don't wanna see it, actually I'm not even trying to understand the situation, I'm a new guy in town and can watch everything from the sidelines.

that what everyone here appreciate :) thank you Roland for beeing such awesome dev!

Michael and snorli we misss uuuuu ! :cray: :cray:

Majority doesnt mean all. Every forum has that laughing bag or disgusting piece in it. We cant change this here, not you, not me, not anyone can. This shall remain burnt in here. It shall be a part of forum forever. No matter how many bans or warnings are given. We cant help it.

Im sorry again if im acting a bit weird to you.

I guess, thats Yandere.

Michael and snorli we misss uuuuu ! :cray: :cray:

they are always here :)

Majority doesnt mean all. Every forum has that laughing bag or disgusting piece in it. We cant change this here, not you, not me, not anyone can. This shall remain burnt in here. It shall be a part of forum forever. No matter how many bans or warnings are given. We cant help it.

Im sorry again if im acting a bit weird to you.

I guess, thats Yandere.

amen.

As I said, let it be, doesn't matter had conversation at last :D

they are always here :)

amen.

As I said, let it be, doesn't matter had conversation at last :D

Feel free anytime to post and we all can have a nice conversation!

Anywaus, to cheer up, youtube "yuki yuki " i suggest listening 5 minutes. You will lose all your current feelings and grow either mad or peace inside you xd

After a while it sounds like orgasm, helps you relax. Trust me, im an engineer.

I'm a new guy in town and can watch everything from the sidelines.

That's how I feel about it ;D

I don't have anything against Eisha, we barely talked to be honest. All I know is stories. What is really sad about this is people judging a thing she never asked for. I mean, it would be "ok" if you guys were talking about how many bfs she had, how she took care of B2K or whatever. But judging her body shape in PUBLIC is abit too much. I mean, comon, have you guys ever thought about how many traumas girl have from all this?

If it happened to me, I'd quit the game, lock myself in my room and never leave it again. So I kinda respect her decision of still play the game and don't care for anything that is being said about her.

I'm not defending anyone, I laugh alot about this, yes. But I don't make it public. Girl has suffered enough >.>

People will talk about this, and eventually it will be forgotten again. Til someone decides to talk about this, and then it will get boring again, it never ends... afterall it is part of the story of sapphire.

Feel free anytime to post and we all can have a nice conversation!

Anywaus, to cheer up, youtube "yuki yuki " i suggest listening 5 minutes. You will lose all your current feelings and grow either mad or peace inside you xd

After a while it sounds like orgasm, helps you relax. Trust me, im an engineer.

О_О

I don't have anything against Eisha, we barely talked to be honest. All I know is stories. What is really sad about this is people judging a thing she never asked for. I mean, it would be "ok" if you guys were talking about how many bfs she had, how she took care of B2K or whatever. But judging her body shape in PUBLIC is abit too much. I mean, comon, have you guys ever thought about how many traumas girl have from all this?

If it happened to me, I'd quit the game, lock myself in my room and never leave it again. So I kinda respect her decision of still play the game and don't care for anything that is being said about her.i

I'm not defending anyone, I laugh alot about this, yes. But I don't make it public. Girl has suffered enough >.>

People will talk about this, and eventually it will be forgotten again. Til someone decides to talk about this, and then it will get boring again, it never ends... afterall it is part of the story of sapphire.

Its simple. Its called haters, its called people stuck in past, its called many things.

Its also called "haunting" which the reward one wants is what you said youd do. You keep it up till the victim breaks apart, becomes a laughing stock for everyone, fall in despair and kill itself.

It is unfair as you said, basically to make this short:

People wont change. We shall keep this up till our desirable result comes up. It can be anything.

Afterall, you cannot start a war just for the thrill of it.

If it happened to me, I'd quit the game, lock myself in my room and never leave it again. So I kinda respect her decision of still play the game and don't care for anything that is being said about her.

best post about this. anyway, who are any of you to judge what is and isnt pretty? u cant control the body and face ur born with. did she make a mistake by sending those videos/pics? obviously since the person she send them to showed them to the "world", but she shouldnt be judged by it's content, it was something between 2 people.

+1 :good:

Its simple. Its called haters, its called people stuck in past, its called many things.

Its also called "haunting" which the reward one wants is what you said youd do. You keep it up till the victim breaks apart, becomes a laughing stock for everyone, fall in despair and kill itself.

It is unfair as you said, basically to make this short:

People wont change. We shall keep this up till our desirable result comes up. It can be anything.

Afterall, you cannot start a war just for the thrill of it.

-1 :aggressive:

best post about this. anyway, who are any of you to judge what is and isnt pretty? u cant control the body and face ur born with. did she make a mistake by sending those videos/pics? obviously since the person she send them to showed them to the "world", but she shouldnt be judged by it's content, it was something between 2 people.

Yes yes and thanks. Just felt like putting an end to the black bacon drama and jokes. We all have enough insecurities without everyone seeing our privates and talking about it.

It does not mean I'm buddy buddy with Eisha. Just that I understand shes a girl too and have feelings. Lets just forget about it and move on once again!

:facepalm:

I

if people act like trash ,treat other people like trash

They deserve getting trashed

Stop talking about this drama now or you going to reawake smth in me what ive buried 4 months ago

Its up to you ppl :)