SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

:rofl:  u the one is kid u want say me 10 year old? (dont bring this shit to real life dont ever dare :dirol: ) u dont want mention here u also use pot?and 1 more i use mobile net to play so i cant OP crossing like u :cray: if u not at crossing sdpot i will kill u easy ..

dear newbie how pvprange say youre a weak sauce basically raped by lvl 13 being warlock ufff thats a shame ahahah and bro play on phone is not a excuse because  I play on phone ALWAYS and can do the same than people who play in pc , and yes I dont have pc  :pardon: learn play your character first of all ducking shame

:lol:

Jamie relax, let nonames cry like always xd

same Problem here on us

Morons keep babble : blabla i play warlock blablabla i killed u 1v1(cazzopollo, demologay , rest of the gays i forgot the Name cause they seemed so unimportant  )  blablabla

With snorlax words : keep calm play nice xD

keep calm and gear secooooond !!!  :aggressive:

Umadbro? Lv13 Mage make lv18 Lock mad? Urmadbro

For the record, I don't like wh0res.

;D :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :search:

btw  xd half hour ago I saw last chapter, 9 temporada third e.e of game of thrones really epic starks die by betrayers so sad ...for it I join late to this cry posts xD someone like also game of thrones?? e.e

btw  xd half hour ago I saw last chapter, 9 temporada third e.e of game of thrones really epic starks die by betrayers so sad ...for it I join late to this cry posts xD someone like also game of thrones?? e.e

OMFG

I saw tonight

OMFG

WTF

WTF

OMFG

I saw tonight

OMFG

WTF

WTF

yesyes was like this is possible? how the duck they can die if they are the good family always with problems xD what  a final now only some starks alive..

This is exactly why i fking hate certain brs :facepalm: :bad:  Is it that hard to understand "Maraksha"? Jesus christ those guys saw me helping them killing it, and i asked them to invite me ONCE only.  :facepalm:

52350_.jpg

yesyes was like this is possible? how the ♥♥♥♥ they can die if they are the good family always with problems xD what  a final now only some starks alive..

Hold the spoilers, ppl!

dear newbie how pvprange say youre a weak sauce basically raped by lvl 13 being warlock ufff thats a shame ahahah and bro play on phone is not a excuse because  I play on phone ALWAYS and can do the same than people who play in pc , and yes I dont have pc  :pardon: learn play your character first of all ♥♥♥♥ing shame keep calm and gear secooooond !!!  :aggressive: ;D :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :search:

same device but not same model...same device but not same net  ;)

Hold the spoilers, ppl!

Lets all make 3topics about game of thrones

1. Who read the books ;D

2. Who watches the show

3. Who watches the show late xD

:'( :'( :'( :'( Thats Can be Called : Crosfit Got Owned Again in 1 vs 1   :'( :'( :'( :'(

Опубликованное фото

really, red large letters every post?, if nobody gave a ♥♥♥♥ in normal letters, why would adding a retarded font change anything, this is the problem when kids discover mmo`s, there dicks explode killing 2d chars.

let me guess your reply "noob noob noob" the common kid mmo insult.

Massive anoyying text no offence!!

How about providing some fun screens instead of the usual i'm the best crap? And btw... a massive control class does not get very much respect when it comes to killing people 1v1.. damn OP control Bs.

lol 3 bds against 1 lock 3 bds ham  :facepalm:

bullshit.are you blind or just stupid?

i waited at pvp entrance when he entered cave.badly he survived and tried to run away like a pussy. dont know how you think he got 3 hams.. r u drunk?

i waited at pvp entrance when he entered cave.badly he survived and tried to run away like a pussy. dont know how you think he got 3 hams.. r u drunk?

owh my bad..i was sleepy..btw i want see u pvp he in pvp cave  :give_rose: for proof its is thats he run or afk/chatting?

oops  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

That was supose to be a private chat mecha with me and you e.e why public its not area chat

That was supose to be a private chat mecha with me and you e.e why public its not area chat

Bro it was private til you snitched on yourself XD

I censored your name  :pardon:

lol  :facepalm: caza can kill u just easily  :facepalm: but u need ur friends again  :facepalm:

lol  :facepalm: caza can kill u just easily  :facepalm: but u need ur friends again  :facepalm:

O.o a good bd user can rape warlocks easy trust me