SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I think he's pointing out that the Elves are camping for nothing.

Top side are Elves camping while below them are nothing.

probably he saw elven army n cossed down

I think he's pointing out that the Elves are camping for nothing.

Top side are Elves camping while below them are nothing.

yes xD

So Here is Those Special Fotos killing Noobs Abcs Gays  :lol:

Crosfit :

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Spanish Weak Like Always Trying Kill and 1 by 1 died all party :mega_shok:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Knox  Come with them and What happend ? :(

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Shyleen Noob Ranger  Crossing  :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Biggest Noob in This Game .....

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Crosfit :

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Spanish Weak Like Always Trying Kill and 1 by 1 died all party :mega_shok:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Knox  Come with them and What happend ? :(

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Shyleen Noob Ranger  Crossing  :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Biggest Noob in This Game .....

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Wow 500 vs 1 you have to be so strong!

Send me a picture of yourself please or something.

You can kill us 5 vs 1, but when the tides are even you are just a piece of shit, nothing more.

Even with 4 Warlocks we still manage to do this, grab your popcorn and see how rubbish these worthless shits are alone

the real gays are the ones who stay in PvP cave all day ganking the enemy so they can just stand there looking at each other

monton de patos

so unas putas miedosas que nunca hacen 1v1. Siempre buscan ayuda de sus putas amigas

demoledor, diosodin, sheal, cazapingas

son unas cricas  :rofl:

[/color]Spanish Weak Like Always Trying Kill and 1 by 1 died all party :mega_shok:

Опубликованное фото

You fail again in public... Look at that picture again, you photoshoped to black where the other dumb Darkarc died 5 v 1 aganist Roid, but at party list he clearly dead.

Lucky i rec and got same screenshot, but at the other side

:blush:

Опубликованное фото

They all died Because We killed 1 by 1  :blush:

Still those noobs wont pvp 1 vs 1  :lol:

Its not hard to kill Those noobs in 1 vs 1  ;)

But they Come in Grup Trying To Gang but still soo Weak  :yahoo:  Cant kill

And last, the most weakest of all

This pathetic little doggy named Darkarc

I think you remember this moment, when you ran and ran and ran from a lv13 Mage, too bad the people at Lake couldn't help you.

Not even a dent on my +4 Mage, don't forget it's lv13.

You couldn't kill shit 1 on 1, bet I drop you in 1 second too.

And last, the most weakest of all

This pathetic little doggy named Darkarc

I think you remember this moment, when you ran and ran and ran from a lv13 Mage, too bad the people at Lake couldn't help you.

Not even a dent on my +4 Mage, don't forget it's lv13.

You couldn't kill shit 1 on 1, bet I drop you in 1 second too.

aww...do i need to explain at u again?pls ..just pls tell them true story :facepalm:

aww...do i need to explain at u again?pls ..just pls tell them true story :facepalm:

That you got killed by a lv13 Mage?

Yeah I used crossing, but can't you use it too, you couldn't put Dark circle to stun me? Is that the truth?

How could I kill you if I ran? God learn to play you 10 year old.

You are as stupid as you look under the feet of my lv13 Mage, put Cazapollos dick in your mouth and shut up, trust me it's best for dogs like you, just embarrassing yourself.

Your new boyfriend is so garbage 1 on 1, he can't even last 5 seconds  :facepalm:

And I'd like to introduce you guys to the ♥♥♥♥♥ of Emerald, ♥♥♥♥♥es about being ganked then ganks for the dick of coward, not a smart move next time use your brain instead of your sexual desires.

again... what happening?!

why did u guys gank?  :facepalm: just only me?  :facepalm: i thought i did something so wrong man..

not even attacked u guys in cave.. did i made u guys mad just kill you outside? LOL HOW SAD IS THIS :D

again... what happening?!

why did u guys gank?  :facepalm: just only me?  :facepalm: i thought i did something so wrong man..

not even attacked u guys in cave.. did i made u guys mad just kill you outside? LOL HOW SAD IS THIS :D

Uh. Because you ganked? Duh.

That you got killed by a lv13 Mage?

Yeah I used crossing, but can't you use it too, you couldn't put Dark circle to stun me? Is that the truth?

How could I kill you if I ran? God learn to play you 10 year old.

You are as stupid as you look under the feet of my lv13 Mage, put Cazapollos dick in your mouth and shut up, trust me it's best for dogs like you, just embarrassing yourself.

:rofl:  u the one is kid u want say me 10 year old? (dont bring this shit to real life dont ever dare :dirol: ) u dont want mention here u also use pot?and 1 more i use mobile net to play so i cant OP crossing like u :cray: if u not at crossing spot i will kill u easy ..

:rofl:  u the one is kid u want say me 10 year old? (dont bring this shit to real life dont ever dare :dirol: ) u dont want mention here u also use pot?and 1 more i use mobile net to play so i cant OP crossing like u :cray: if u not at crossing spot i will kill u easy ..

I pot? Are you ducking kidding me?

♥♥♥♥♥ please, when you are half of a man come back and talk to mean.

I don't talk with barking dogs, I think Cazapollos should shut your mouth with his dick before you kill yourself verbally.

I pot? Are you ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me?

♥♥♥♥♥ please, when you are half of a man come back and talk to mean.

I don't talk with barking dogs, I think Cazapollos should shut your mouth with his dick before you kill yourself verbally.

Fair enough. When was this?I was 1000+ HP the whole time, I died when you finally used circle and had a Rogue to help youanyways next time I'll record so you won't have anymore excusesPS: My Mage is lv13

Aw, you wanna give me attention in public too?

Ingame was nuff.

Thanks though.

then see how much shit u talk for attention. :) u really think u are nice huh

I have my good sides and bad sides.

Tell me again why you are still giving me attention?

And Darkarc, really, you're just making it more clear you got pwnd by a lv13 mage.

Well it was fun while it lasted, next time you wanna play with fire use more fuel, this got boring so fast but what else can I expect, typical post gank ss and log off cowards :facepalm:

I have my good sides and bad sides.

Tell me again why you are still giving me attention?

And Darkarc, really, you're just making it more clear you got pwnd by a lv13 mage.

''i have my good side and my bad sides''  duh! everyone has!  sounds so nerdy of you lol

u want my attention to post ss, im guessing why u did it.... so tell me a good reason

''i have my good side and my bad sides''  duh! everyone has!  sounds so nerdy of you lol

u want my attention to post ss, im guessing why u did it.... so tell me a good reason

yes u want all ppl attention sange kid,u the one 1st start mess with me merc  O:-)

I won't post an ss cazashit,everyone saw in cave how you ran awa when it was 1vs1,then you came potted, I want to see if you sucking people enaugh to be haypocrits for you,metal you were there,right after our pvp which i won't tell its resuilt xD

tell us,how did caza manage to beat me down? i want to know haveyou became caza "mob" and ready to LIE for him, I want you to tell the story of how "pro caza beaten me 1vs1" so i make sure metalgirl the friend i knew has became a totall haypocrit so i have no regret when i delete you from my thoughts to friends :)

:lol:

Jamie relax, let nonames cry like always xd

same Problem here on us

Morons keep babble : blabla i play warlock blablabla i killed u 1v1(cazzopollo, demologay , rest of the gays i forgot the Name cause they seemed so unimportant  )  blablabla

With snorlax words : keep calm play nice xD

yes u want all ppl attention sange kid,u the one 1st start mess with me merc  O:-)

Umadbro? Lv13 Mage make lv18 Lock mad? Urmadbro

For the record, I don't like wh0res.

most of the pvp cave gankers are warlocks, shamans and rogues who used to be elf players, or rangers and druids (starting to see more bds now too) that used to be mc.

lets hope devs make an official 1v1 pvp mode. Then we can see who really is who

bro,I don't give a shit about pvpcave,I had a friend there,and he saw what happened,will he haypocrit or tell what happened,an honest friend who wouldn't haypocrit.even for his friends,I want to know how good caza mind washed him/her that my friend becane ready to LIE for caza.

when the time came and the real question was asked the ones I used to call "friends" got coward and didn't have the balls to come and say what kind haypocrits they became,they didn't lie about it neither they didn't tell the truth,I like to believe that honest people our there but I can't,Haypocrits everywhere till they proove me the oposite