SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Sweet sweet, just wished melee could participate more, i was so ready, i had brought that big heavy shield and all  :cray:

Necro does 95% of the work, good job though - both outstanding  :good:

dk with shield, especially with sun res, can hit that second shadow and run back to corner to reset him, not to mention pulling him every 30 secs to reset  ;)

and ofc, taunt helps a bit when you arent hitting and running

when we alone vs army no chance retards  :crazy:  in house gwido happen this :rofl: we conquer gwido and a :pleasantry: sorceres guild :pleasantry: :rofl: people playing with  his mains accounts lose vs us and you also die alone :( gwido is our landОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I can Also Gang You Soo easy  ;)

You still post your fails like when ganked Knox pvp cave saying it was PvP and picture shows he killed Springy before die :lol:

Last picture when i died 2 v 1, you can see Darkarac warlock died same time as me.

And funny see how being healer class and outnumbered your potions keep dropping each screenshot :blush:

Keep mad, this is how war ended ;)

Опубликованное фото

You still post your fails like when ganked Knox pvp cave saying it was PvP and picture shows he killed Springy before die :lol:

Last picture when i died 2 v 1, you can see Darkarac warlock died same time as me.

And funny see how being healer class and outnumbered your potions keep dropping each screenshot :blush:

Keep mad, this is how war ended ;)

Опубликованное фото

every group of abces cleaned the trash then took a picture,still ours better then arky's one 8)

When End All of you died unless mofh mobs protect him  :lol:

You all died and latter come to ghost village to take this screen ? Congratz you soo noobs when saw me just have to run if no you will died soo easy ;)

i dont have nothing against mofh because he is my neigbour he lives near my house and we are friends  :give_rose:

You all died and latter come to ghost village to take this screen ? Congratz you soo noobs when saw me just have to run if no you will died soo easy ;)

i dont have nothing against mofh because he is my neigbour he lives near my house and we are friends  :give_rose:

You tried to be hassns gf xd

i dont have nothing against mofh because he is my neigboure he lives near my house and we are friends  :give_rose:

everybody hates you , and no one cares about your funny lies ,we laugh every day with your post and crap , btw buy some pots more because a shaman need alot of pots  :lol: and search some mercenary friends :) 

everybody hates you , and no one cares about your funny lies ,we laugh every day with your post and crap , btw buy some pots more because a shaman need alot of pots  :lol: and search some mercenary friends :)

so true :drinks:

+7staff warlock and +1def  , rogue +4and +5 vs hassn full +1O and mofhh +9, and yes we lost 2 first but at third we win  ;D enjoy.Опубликованное фото

+7staff warlock and +1def  , rogue +4and +5 vs hassn full +1O and mofhh +9, and yes we lost 2 first but at third we win  ;D enjoy.Опубликованное фото

Because of my pro warlock skills we won :D i was using catalonia lol xavi at crossfit epic

52100_.jpg

Pvping bestmaan (hassn) i won 8)

bro... 1. vulcano map

2- how could it be pvp when u got druids shield? watch your screen again ;D

bro... 1. vulcano map

2- how could it be pvp when u got druids shield? watch your screen again ;D

What u tryna say i cant win ... Hmmm maybe that +10 thing has changed your mind your not the jayrox who said its not about +10 now that you are you look down on other players

+ druid shield me at the end and heal me at the end

What u tryna say i cant win ... Hmmm maybe that +10 thing has changed your mind your not the jayrox who said its not about +10 now that you are you look down on other players

+ druid shield me at the end and heal me at the end

you know exactly what i mean bro ;D

i dont say you cant win,i say in this screenshot,it honestly doesnt look like a pvp ;D 

Como subes esa foto si sabes que en 3 arenas solo cure a hassn ni ataque y os mato el solo

Everybody Is ABC ?  :lol:  Gayrox ?  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They hate me because i kill those noobys elfs  :'(  Plz Forgive me  :lol:

Como subes esa foto si sabes que en 3 arenas solo cure a hassn ni ataque y os mato el solo

si ya jajaj ya dije que perdimos las 2 primeras arena y la que os ganamos te fuiste huyendo de mi y de cata porque stuneamos a hassn -_- despues te violamos en el corner con hassn stuneado por segunda vez , y bueno si estabas un poco sleepy  ,porque para ganaros a vosotros dos con nuestra amp esta la cosa xunga fue solo por diversion bro xD

Lvled Roid to 19 and found my white afro lost brother :lol:

His english was bad dunno if he ask if you Roid? or if im idiot  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

1st pic, I was just showing you how gay you look saying this shit

2nd pic, I don't get it, that was some random pm I did 30 mins ago just to annoy you, not meant for anyone

My rondels will always be my top 2 girls

I'm not goin to lie, the "Protect me" part made me laugh so hard, didn't even notice the cows part

seriously what kind of ws players say "protect me" xD

Perfect example of the hypoctitical bitter souls

its ok to be a runner, as long as you are his partner.

but if you kill him, he throws temper tantrums XD

same thing happens when he sees someone else getting attention Or when he isnt the center of attention

in regards to bloodylips topic on support:

This also happens to be the same guy who hates to see shirtless man pics

but tries to cyber rape a 16yr old girl, asking her for naked pics and sexually harrassing her  :bad: :crazy:

jelly jelly hippos

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото