SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

U pussy whats your in game name who ever u are ur probably scared to show ur face because u even know we didnt cheat and we beat u fair

Shutdown, Xenophon, Milk and Suspicious.

Im not scared, we won clean, your win is nothing but a cheat, you tricked 3 of us to do a 1v1 then suddenly 5 of you killed them 5v1, useless to run since you already killed 3 of us before you said no 1v1. Why is it so hard to admit defeat when you are high amp and have reputation to lose :facepalm:

Its just a game and i have nothing to lose, i had fun :rofl:

I invented a new game xd called "pull the noobs"

Awesooome borni xD

Some of them came all the way from the Nadir block XD

nice  :clapping:

well..i was lucky...logged out to finish captives with my rogue,then logged pala again,first try...kotta again ;D

52013_.png

well..i was lucky...logged out to finish captives with my rogue,then logged pala again,first try...kotta again ;D

wow lucky guy  :good:

lifeless kids still camp at hydra :facepalm:

no reason to insult others dude. thats how the game works,so keep calm and try reach kotta again

regards :drinks:

Just had to reply with what you told to a friend 3 days ago, mr.hypocrite

lifeless kids is just the truth and i didnt insult them personally and he insulted me without reason cause i didnt even talk to him

not your business btw :facepalm:

lifeless kids is just the truth and i didnt insult them personally and he insulted me without reason cause i didnt even talk to him

not your business btw :facepalm:

oh really? long ago i had an argument with spanish about reducing shamans quack,and guess who jumped in mid of convo with "leave radiant falcon,he is a lifeless gay and can't accept any talk........etc of gayrox insuiltd"

then i was selling stuff and said hello to a friend

and guess who suddenly jump "go spam forum gay lord......etc of gayrox insuilts"

haypocrits.

oh really? long ago i had an argument with spanish about reducing shamans quack,and guess who jumped in mid of convo with "leave radiant falcon,he is a lifeless gay and can't accept any talk........etc of gayrox insuiltd"

then i was selling stuff and said hello to a friend

and guess who suddenly jump "go spam forum gay lord......etc of gayrox insuilts"

haypocrits.

you are just another jumper

A Big ♥♥♥♥ you to elf nadir and t4 blockers. 26 revives and i made it to elf t1 dragging elf from all over the world XD. Huehuehue poley?

if u dc after u revive will u die before ur character dc or success? :crazy:

Quiz of the day XXV :o?

warlock op ?  :nea:

and some shammies  ;D

last ss sucks  :facepalm: how could they fail.... :facepalm:

but well done ;) :)  priest really fun! :)

Lol im guessing you didnt notice me running past your pala while you were camping res statue at t1? XD

Not sure if I'm a newb to swamps but since when Captives give 2 shit drops?

When did they add arena tickets the the quest rewards? :bad:  At least make it a set

Lol im guessing you didnt notice me running past your pala while you were camping res statue at t1? XD

actually... I camp near market and repair guy of t1 :crazy: hehe but no i was fixing The MERCS site ^^ damn i missed seeing u pufff xD but nice lolz lemme see mm u said 17scrools? :blush: u lost 60000g-61200g :( profit

actually... I camp near market and repair guy of t1 :crazy: hehe but no i was fixing The MERCS site ^^ damn i missed seeing u pufff xD but nice lolz lemme see mm u said 17scrools? :blush: u lost 60000g-61200g :( profit

Fun isnt always free.. was well worth it :D shits n giggles all round

Was spaming 5 tikets with spiringy and i found a 1 Ranger MC Bug +9 on arena  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

i did one random arena on friday

52059_.png

Was spaming 5 tikets with spiringy and i found a 1 Ranger MC Bug +9 on arena  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

I go random with ranger helping the people without gear,yet you died more trying act lame than me while helping people.

God, even Bianca priest killed you both at ONCE. That tears.. :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Your first rogue got banned and your next lvl 20 full amped one dont make me drain 50% of my mana for kite a shit like you. When you want we pvp again :lol:

Опубликованное фото

I go random with ranger helping the people without gear,yet you died more trying act lame than me while helping people.

God, even Bianca priest killed you both at ONCE. That tears.. :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Your first rogue got banned and your next lvl 20 full amped one dont make me drain 50% of my mana for kite a shit like you. When you want we pvp again :lol:

Опубликованное фото

I love those tears when they multiple at needed time xD

weak sauce need to use pots for dont die , thats sad  :search: finally we die by gankers in cave is usual spaming chat everybody can got some  disturbers :facepalm: but was fun you boyfriend and you using pots and failing  hard kissed the floor , good luck ahahahahaha and next time dont fail circle  :lol:  Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Here real one, i uploaded the wrong one  :facepalm: Опубликованное фото

:(

weak sauce need to use pots for dont die , thats sad  :search: finally we die by gankers in cave is usual spaming chat everybody can got some  disturbers :facepalm: but was fun you boyfriend and you using pots and failing  hard kissed the floor , good luck ahahahahaha and next time dont fail circle  :lol:  Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

:lol:  darkzain ham + mofh roots  :mega_shok:

Опубликованное фото

Did it together, ABC guild, Lone's necro and a friend o'mine xd

:friends:

Woot, nicely done  :drinks:

Опубликованное фото

Did it together, ABC guild, Lone's necro and a friend o'mine xd

:friends:

Woot, nicely done  :drinks:

Sweet sweet, just wished melee could participate more, i was so ready, i had brought that big heavy shield and all  :cray:

Necro does 95% of the work, good job though - both outstanding  :good:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I can Also Gang You Soo easy  ;)