SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Cata, its not very common that u can peacefully stand next to elfs/mcs ;D , in the old times its always peacefull :dirol:

Ps for aigrind: OMG I POSTED LIKE 5 posts and im still at 49 posts:!

Yesterday i was doing captives with other two random heroes supporting each other. A poor ranger 14 came to us (kamikaze, yes) and stop beside. I dont use to attack except on days that elves duck me and i dnt give a chance for that to happen again, but barb lvl 19 just rape that guy in two hits.

Well, at least he said he did bcs elf want to steal his captive.

Is hard to believe for me. That is Norlant basically, u want to be nice, then some idiot ruins all the goodness and motivation so other pay for his sin.

:[ #1 bd

:rofl: And other 99 fights loosed u don't show it??? :rofl:

Come on,Darkzain,we all know that was pure lucky if you kill them..lol In that duo,you have 1% chance to win ..Was your lucky day :rofl:

:rofl: And other 99 fights loosed u don't show it??? :rofl:

Come on,Darkzain,we all know that was pure lucky if you kill them..lol In that duo,you have 1% chance to win ..Was your lucky day :rofl:

Out of 170 i won 130 i dont know what your problem is with hating %) ive done nothing bad to you and i dont even talk to you much

I do arena with revendark knox and xjaybo just ask them how well i do

i am not darkzain,lol...

and when shamas are smart they wont bd hamstring you...maybe myth not smart enough

Sulla great player jayrox good too ... Not saying anything

51175_.jpg

51177_.jpg

Ps for aigrind: OMG I POSTED LIKE 5 posts and im still at 49 posts:!

post count doesnt get higher when you post in tavern (screenshots of the game included) or guilds

Out of 170 i won 130 i dont know what your problem is with hating %) ive done nothing bad to you and i dont even talk to you much

I do arena with revendark knox and xjaybo just ask them how well i do

I don't hate you :wacko:..Its just because someone told me u made a girl to cry because u stole something from her bag!!That "someone"is a trusty friend..sorry,i believe him..I just wanna stay away from you..that's all.

Guest XthekingX

:facepalm: :cray: :facepalm: :facepalm: i nooooo brrr

It gud it not yoi

Cuz that ♥♥♥♥♥. Tried sell me fake Cbow Doom  :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

Oh god WHY?!

I get lag everyTime i enter pvp:( and die cuz noobs :(

Juppo.if i killed you dont ask why. I wasnt lag when bdallman attacked me and you attack me then fear and runned  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Guest XthekingX

I thought only Poor People Farm Lake  :rofl: not Doom Users xD

Опубликованное фото

He says no player can kill his lock or shaman 1 v 1, would say its photoshoped xD

lol nub vs him he keep fail his circle and died  :lol:

I thought only Poor People Farm Lake  :rofl: not Doom Users xD

Опубликованное фото

No, penishole and roula and edstark, ( idk keisha :D) are killing elfs who needs lake, if there elf they will chase and never let go until thye die hehe have fun

No, penishole and roula and edstark, ( idk keisha :D) are killing elfs who needs lake, if there elf they will chase and never let go until thye die hehe have fun

:facepalm: in a pt with them. just kicked olum coz he was off

edit:

olum logs back on and yelled at alliance coz he got kicked off party

:rofl: :rofl:

51219_.png

51224_.png

Dedicated to Catalonia idk why and to Facku for the laughs.|

Trading karmas? What is this, fotolog? Fb page?

Are you sure we can not get those karmas for what we are as human beings or players?  :wacko:

NExt is in spanish for a spanish user, im just explaining the guy why i did this)

(Facku sin rencores, es que me hizo mucha gracia y me imagine toda la troleada, por respeto a algunos amigos en comun estuve a punto de no publicarlo pero es que ay ay ay. es que no puedo evitarlo!)

Hoping this ending like the joke that already is.

51220_.png

51222_.png

Guest XthekingX

They saw me moving. I runned to Sea. And noOne Follow me :/

. AnyWay Ru Server Now Dead :/

Me and a hot chick

Опубликованное фото

:facepalm: :cray: :facepalm: :facepalm: i nooooo brrr

Well, she got the name right

I wouldn't be shocked if she turns out to Healbr's gf

Well, she got the name right

I wouldn't be shocked if she turns out to Healbr's gf

Omg stop scareing me , imagine this  :facepalm:,

I would hunt them till pollybr gets deleted!

And nooooo poley is better than polly even when i got dissapointed by polly pocket!

They shud rename it into Poley Pocket :D

Dedicated to Catalonia idk why and to Facku for the laughs.|

Trading karmas? What is this, fotolog? Fb page?

Are you sure we can not get those karmas for what we are as human beings or players?  :wacko:

NExt is in spanish for a spanish user, im just explaining the guy why i did this)

(Facku sin rencores, es que me hizo mucha gracia y me imagine toda la troleada, por respeto a algunos amigos en comun estuve a punto de no publicarlo pero es que ay ay ay. es que no puedo evitarlo!)

Hoping this ending like the joke that already is.

eauheauehaueheuaheaueahueheauheauehaueheuaheaueahueheauheauehaueheuaheaueahueheauheauehaueheuaheaueahueheauheauehaueheuaheaueahueheauheauehaueheuaheaueahueheauheauehaueheuaheaueahueheauheauehaueheuaheaueahueheauheauehaue forever alone eauheauehaueheuaheaueahueheauheauehaueheuaheaueahueheauheauehaueheuaheaueahueheauheauehaueheuaheaueahueh

was fun ;P

not hard to win cazapollos he usually fail circles , poor ktdn (mofhh) is not his fault his partner just sucks.

not hard to win cazapollos he usually fail circles , poor ktdn (mofhh) is not his fault his partner just sucks.

listen, i win even he put circle on me. ;P they both were focusing on me ;P i love my blind hahaha

listen, i win even he put circle on me. ;P they both were focusing on me ;P i love my blind hahaha

how many arenas u win against me ?  ;)

Is ur first arena winning me ? Still look my dmg  :lol:  Cant do all Alone  :sorry:  i Already killed your Parther but u was also closed to die 200life left u had

About catalonoob he lvled up but still shit Lock and Cant win me alone never :blush:

how many arenas u win against me ?  ;)

Is ur first arena winning me ? Still look my dmg  :lol:  Cant do all Alone  :sorry:  i Already killed your Parther but u was also closed to die 200life left u had

About catalonoob he lvled up but still shit Lock and Cant win me alone never :blush:

drama :)

fireflake : 5174

vitalia    : 1607

Ktdn      : 2729

----------------------

Total    : 9510 ( Calculating 3x Players )

Cazapollos : 8900 1 Player  :cray:

2 Caza Can kill 6 player  :dirol: 

fireflake : 5174

vitalia    : 1607

Ktdn      : 2729

----------------------

Total    : 9510 ( Calculating 3x Players )

Cazapollos : 8900 1 Player  :cray:

and? did i post this ss something against u? u know what i thought about you :)  so dont act mad ;)

How many people can do this, 2v1? As you can see Kernlabba was afk.

I blinded ranger killed bd with 2 +1K crits first then blinded the ranger again and he died in a few hits. At one point i was down to 200 hp.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last pic is of kern coming back  :rofl:

51274_.jpg

51276_.jpg

51278_.jpg

and? did i post this ss something against u? u know what i thought about you :)  so dont act mad ;)

You are sool  :give_rose:  i have nothing against you and Darkrr ( vitalia )  :friends:

But some noobs Spaming this thread because they dont have life  :lol:

Cool  :yahoo: