SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

that`s the spirit kiddo!

little lie that needs fixing, it wasn't a "fail" cause your whole rich party died  ;D 

next time suck mdea off harder for more res scrolls.

By the way, Debian says "sell accounts lvl 20 pm for info"

Lol 16lvl vs 20lvl whos res pot..  8)  Lastly i died cuz he had greater life pot  :wacko:  And res  :lol:  Well, nice work against 16lvl wlock..

51059_.jpg

51061_.jpg

Lol 16lvl vs 20lvl whos res pot..  8)  Lastly i died cuz he had greater life pot  :wacko:  And res  :lol:  Well, nice work against 16lvl wlock..

Lmao that drudru!

I remember Eld being quiet at party chat, asked what happened, he would pm me every 30-40 secs "potting druid", "7pots...", "10pots..." till I finally teleported to the same area and he ran XD

After reviving.

FAIL.

Just admit you fail.

Do it.

Go on.

More than a fail it proofs he is a liar and enjoy lying ;)

When he get owned in game always start accuse that players of no lifers, and brag about his own real life saying at his low age he admin his own company while study and bought already his own apartment living with many girlfriends, all without proofs of course.

But he cant afford buy mcoins. :pleasantry:

EDIT: Also keeps saying he do all of this just to win some money with youtube thanks to me, seems like 4$ for a year its enough for sustain the cool life he brag about ;D

EDIT: Also keeps saying he do all of this just to win some money with youtube thanks to me, seems like 4$ for a year its enough for sustain the cool life he brag about ;D

Actually he doesn't make alot of money through his youtube channel at all though, this is how it works:

Youtubes payout schedule:

Each 1 view is worth $0.0033

1000 views = $3

10000 views = $33

100000 views = $330

1000000 views = $3330

However!!!! Youtube start paying you  ONLY after the millionth view and only if you're a youtube partner.

(You also need to have a certain amount of subscribers etc. Like smosh channel, pewdiepies channel, charlieissocool's channel, and the "will it blend" mans channel (dont remember his channel name), aaand nigahigas channel) ;D  those are the people that earn reaal $$$

here another ill ss u more whn u die vs my druid or well spam pots  :facepalm:

and u want again wait frost lvl18 then we rape u xD

U forgot to say we killed u 2x after this fight...

Actually he doesn't make alot of money through his youtube channel at all though, this is how it works:

Youtubes payout schedule:

Each 1 view is worth $0.0033

1000 views = $3

10000 views = $33

100000 views = $330

1000000 views = $3330

However!!!! Youtube start paying you  ONLY after the millionth view and only if you're a youtube partner.

(You also need to have a certain amount of subscribers etc. Like smosh channel, pewdiepies channel, charlieissocool's channel, and the "will it blend" mans channel (dont remember his channel name), aaand nigahigas channel) ;D  those are the people that earn reaal $$$

not really. you dont have to be an official partner any more. youtube/google paid me yet.yes i dont earn a lot,but i annoy mad kids (spanish,sulla...) and i get money for tht,even if its not a lot,its fun btw each click actually is almost 1 cent atm ;D i get between 8200-8600 clicks each months...about 6000 clicks are from videos with comercials in...count it dude ;D got almost 80 dollars last 2 months,not a lot,but well...easy way to get money ;D

told you yet, YES, i died ONE TIME....spanish died...wait...let me count...about 100 times...he proofed how rich he is

Save your e-drama for somebody who cares, btw forgot to mention  that the towers were attacking me too and you pot too, we can always fight and find out who will need the pots in a fair fight

:[ #1 bd

with a lvl5 trap partner vs two rogues, you should of made us 0 dmg? just camp behind bridge.

well trap`s didn't help this time.

51091_.png

sulla always fails cause he just run into traps even if he sees tht ranger put them down... you need some tactics dude :drinks:

sulla always fails cause he just run into traps even if he sees tht ranger put them down... you need some tactics dude :drinks:

I felt on traps to win lot of times.

And it works.

2 shaman...easy win...bd cant even touch you,and you know tht ;D

learn to play bd then, one +10 ham rich ham can kill any shaman, stop crying about op classes.

You can't kill a Shaman?

You're not smart enough bro

Fail bro, rich and don't know how to play, delete your BD bro

i am not darkzain,lol...

i see no difference between you and zain in dmg, rich +10 brainless bd as usual.

even low amp zdov did some dmg, unlike you walk into circle everytime.

Опубликованное фото

you gonna cry about bds again? 

shaman and warlock vs 2x bd...well...it seems you dont have real things to show off...only this useless shit ;D

all your comments are useless shit , as most people are just laughing at the lying clown gayrox.

#1 indeed xD

Welcome to 19-20 arena :) .

Yes, It's very hard to win against you  :aggressive:

You are good player, it's a pleasure to fight with you.

He's too damn ugly lmao XD

awh don't say that to my grandmother :c. That's just beyond being rude  :(  She used to bake me tasty cookies and apple pies whenever i felt hungry. She was the most lovely grandmother you could ever dream about having. Until the day you guys started to hunt her :cray:

Cata, its not very common that u can peacefully stand next to elfs/mcs ;D , in the old times its always peacefull :dirol:

Ps for aigrind: OMG I POSTED LIKE 5 posts and im still at 49 posts:!