SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Okay you guys listen to what i have to say. I am really confused ok so a while ago, i was masturbating with an egg and i was just about to orgasm when all of a sudden my vag just like...sucked it up. It was like a vacuum. Not just a regular vacuum. My vag is a dyson. Anyway, i was so scared and spent the rest of the night trying to queef out that egg but it wouldnt come out.So the other day i was playing basketball in gym and the egg fell out! It fell into my underwear. I was too afraid to take it out and people probably thought i was growing a penis or something...so i didnt take it out of my underwear until i got home and the effing egg was HARDBOILED! My vagina is a vacuum and a pot of boiling water. It hardboiled an egg! I'm not done... So i put it in the fridge because i didnt know what else to do...and couple of hours later, my dad was eating an egg salad sandwich!

Should i tell my dad?

First man boobs now a vag....OMG  :shok: YOU'RE A HERMAPHRODITE  :shok:

Idiot shaman tampon likes to kill on sight with his gangster-ass crew

I wish I could record, because I had dodged at least 7 of their normal attacks and skills in under 3secs :lol:

48575_.png

Long story short:

He asked for help(heal) to get the staff from captured shaman. He  couldn't say from the beggining "help me" ,but ofcourse only when I already teleported. Then he pm me saying why I couldn't heal me or smth like that(how the  duck I would heal you when I was already in "cross lag"); I said :buy pots,then he gets mad.

:(

I'll kill you

Is this what russian warlocks do with circle and plash

In Russian server everytime you use Plash or Circle you must make it look like boobs, even if your circle misses,

using circle without making boobs in Russia is like using circle in middle a.k.a. GG Circle xd

After our failed Elf Caravan Rogue shop raid

we decided to do a Warlock/Shaman raid on Kamp Riff shop, successfully shopped for 15-20mins with the Great Moreb and his famous " You shall not pass " xdd

lastchild  , lastmage  is  carefull  elf  who  :blush:  every  time  guard  at  Cl  way  ;D  nice  LAST  u  r  really  1st  and  last  who  care  this  :drinks: i  appriciate  u  :good:

48629_.png

Is this what russian warlocks do with circle and plash

wtf  who relock????  :facepalm: what is this?  :facepalm:  so who are u? bilythekid?  :wacko:

we decided to do a Warlock/Shaman raid on Kamp Riff shop, successfully shopped for 15-20mins with the Great Moreb and his famous " You shall not pass " xdd

Hahaha nice one Merc xd, lets try today again :blush:

It was funnier when we used to hunt demonologist and he multi with Moreb up, if elfs came he res circle non stop stopping them ;D  None ever crossed busy at him :lol:

Опубликованное фото GIFSoup

does selecting warspear window work for you in bandicam? or did you select rectangle

does selecting warspear window work for you in bandicam? or did you select rectangle

Use the rectangle frame, use " Find window " on Warspear and click hide.

Doesn't show the FPS tho

hahahaaa when moreb is resp on place he dont use puddle why  :'( ;D haha looked fun  :blush:

lol,you asked what kind of retards is he?

i will give you a chance to stop your retard mode,stop ganging me,knox...etc and every single elf you used to gang,and say sorry here on forum for all the shit you said on them,and i gurrenty to you that i will ask them to act as if your shit never happened.

Lol You giving me a chance ?  :lol: 

Nah . I dont wanna Stop This war against noobs like you  ;) 

You are Piece of Shit and i dont Stop this war Because i dont like you and i kill noobs like you day per day  :lol: 

:mega_shok: 

tryed to help him stop the shit but

retards.....retards everywhere

this  is  not  RIFF  or  CARVAN  8)  its  mcs  main  area  and  die  some  noob  mcs  :friends:  make  real  war  not  fake  xddd :pardon: 

ELFS POWER  :dirol:

but i sad  coz  i  miss  this  duckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  but  next time i'll be  may be  :friends:

BOOM  BOOM

:pleasantry:

this  is  not  RIFF  or  CARVAN  8)  its  mcs  main  area  and  die  some  noob  mcs  :friends:  make  real  war  not  fake  xddd :pardon: 

ELFS POWER  :dirol:

but i sad  coz  i  miss  this  ♥♥♥♥kkkkkkkkkkkkkk  but  next time i'll be  may be  :friends:

BOOM  BOOM

:pleasantry:

it wasnt war it was just fast rush ;D

hahahaaa when moreb is resp on place he dont use puddle why  :'( ;D haha looked fun  :blush:

1:53 paladin finally breaks through, had the chance to aoe stun and turn the tide of battle

he chooses to use aura  :facepalm:

Just loged on and got this pm  :facepalm: fake "Nomercyx".

maybe you shouldnt publicly label yourself as a girl for attention whoring?

maybe you shouldnt publicly label yourself as a girl for attention whoring?

I'm not like most of the girls here  ;) I haven't done anything " attention whoring", Get to know someone before making judgments about them. I don't know you or ever spoken to you before.

I'm not like most of the girls here  ;) I haven't done anything " attention whoring", Get to know someone before making judgments about them. I don't know you or ever spoken to you before.

your attention whoring for complaining about it

have a good day  :diablo:

Date me, i have big truck and sto0fzz! Vroom vrooooom! PEW PEW!

İ missed all fun duck

in that logic, your attention trolling for posting

:rofl: for some reason, every time I see any of his posts, this song comes to mind XD

Idiot  :facepalm:

Lmao range?

no, him ↓

Idiot  :facepalm:

Si

I never knew men like to attention ♥♥♥♥♥ so much

maybe he took his own advice and disguised himself as a dude

maybe you shouldnt publicly label yourself as a girl

I remember when he pm'd me that I jumped him at PvP cave when I didn't, said he was gonna kill me on sight til this day ♥♥♥♥♥ still hasn't touched me  :lol: or posted that "video" of his

I never knew men like to attention ♥♥♥♥♥ so much

maybe he took his own advice and disguised himself as a dudeI remember when he pm'd me that I jumped him at PvP cave when I didn't, said he was gonna kill me on sight til this day ♥♥♥♥♥ still hasn't touched me  :lol: or posted that "video" of his

was fast

48723_.jpg