SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Rangerweed, also good for running  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Runs and still died.

well mayb he is runnin from a party. we wanna see 1v1 video if u have ^^

well mayb he is runnin from a party. we wanna see 1v1 video if u have ^^

CLick my youtube link in sig, might be one in there.

Anyways i beat him on shaman and ranger pvp before easily.

Hes nothing  :facepalm:

its so funny to see xD many people against cazapollos xD

still they lose they cant kill me  :'(

About Lordyasir . You áre a poor Noob. do you think i got Sun defense set on my Lock ?  :unknw:

You killed me once time. i killed you over 100 time . Just happy to kill me 1 time ?  :)

Goodofwars / Ginlalsama / Phoenixfly / Kazasher watch our pvp . You died in 1 vs 1 when i had 1600 life  and we had a Deal if u die you will not come in cave . if i die i will never touch you anymore

About the King of the Cave Look Coolpriest Mdea Nasthasn and some more Cool Guys . Always in cave i dont kill them. Why ? Becasuse they Respect me  :good:

You are the Biggest Noob Priest in this game So i dont care about your Opinión  :blush:

the funny is,if not for dc you wouldn't if been able to gang me as usuall

Liar  ;D

Lag didnt Started this time  ;)

You was doing arena . Same like me i was in princeka Doing arena  ::)

About Lordyasir . You áre a poor Noob. do you think i got Sun defense set on my Lock ?  :unknw:

You killed me once time. i killed you over 100 time . Just happy to kill me 1 time ?  :)

Goodofwars / Ginlalsama / Phoenixfly / Kazasher watch our pvp . You died in 1 vs 1 when i had 1600 life  and we had a Deal if u die you will not come in cave . if i die i will never touch you anymore

About the King of the Cave Look Coolpriest Mdea Nasthasn and some more Cool Guys . Always in cave i dont kill them. Why ? Becasuse they Respect me  :good:

You are the Biggest Noob Priest in this game So i dont care about your Opinión  :blush:

♥♥♥♥ing kid , you´re only another guy rich without respect to no one.  You vs Me only sucks  didnt killed me never alone , but I killed you alone  and  also with you personal army, usings pots and necro healing you  , you need to learn what´s mean humility. dear country mate  :facepalm:  already told to you guild update is coming and you gonna be alone, for be disturber , insult my friends from your same country and mine  :facepalm:  when I was " retired for a while " and think about yourself that you are a god , only pathetic

Good luck.

AM BACK with  real  war  :drinks:  comon  just  fight  8)    15days before  say  me  some 1 cant stay elfs in pvp cave only 2min

i  go  and  stay  10 min  ;D  now  this  is  real  challnged 

and  still  elfs  rocks  :dirol:    boom  boom 

48409_.png

48410_.png

You are the Biggest Noob Priest in this game So i dont care about your Opinión  :blush: Liar  ;D

yeah i already know what happened here, please stop this...  this srsly never ends. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

and leave them... simple is that.  :)  lets play for fun! ; D no more drama ; D

AM BACK with  real  war  :drinks:  comon  just  fight  8)    15days before  say  me  some 1 cant stay elfs in pvp cave only 2min

i  go  and  stay  10 min  ;D  now  this  is  real  challnged 

and  still  elfs  rocks  :dirol:    boom  boom 

omg elf in pvp cave :shok: hahaha im coming! i wanna pvp one of uuuu  ;D

привет мои иностранные друзья :drinks:

Привет друг России . потому что вы должны писать в этой части форума и в России, выступая в английском языке, пожалуйста

You are the Biggest Noob Priest in this game So i dont care about your Opinión  :blush: Liar  ;D

that is the funny thing,they can say here what they saw what happened,i challenged.you for.pvp but you said you went.work when i was.on dd.set,then i pvped a rogue,i won and.you cane spamming life exchuists on me so i couldn't change set,also 1match means.nothing,all know 3matches are a least for any demanded pvp

I'm done with you retard,ginlal,good,pheonix was there and saw what retard and lier you are

i guess i will just push you to quite pvping just like dragonek since you decide to go full retard mode with me

And another one. Wew over the last 3 days i have over 30 ss of him running and dieing  :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

48472_.jpg

Okay you guys listen to what i have to say. I am really confused ok so a while ago, i was masturbating with an egg and i was just about to orgasm when all of a sudden my vag just like...sucked it up. It was like a vacuum. Not just a regular vacuum. My vag is a dyson. Anyway, i was so scared and spent the rest of the night trying to queef out that egg but it wouldnt come out.So the other day i was playing basketball in gym and the egg fell out! It fell into my underwear. I was too afraid to take it out and people probably thought i was growing a penis or something...so i didnt take it out of my underwear until i got home and the effing egg was HARDBOILED! My vagina is a vacuum and a pot of boiling water. It hardboiled an egg! I'm not done... So i put it in the fridge because i didnt know what else to do...and couple of hours later, my dad was eating an egg salad sandwich!

Should i tell my dad?

Okay you guys listen to what i have to say. I am really confused ok so a while ago, i was masturbating with an egg and i was just about to orgasm when all of a sudden my vag just like...sucked it up. It was like a vacuum. Not just a regular vacuum. My vag is a dyson. Anyway, i was so scared and spent the rest of the night trying to queef out that egg but it wouldnt come out.So the other day i was playing basketball in gym and the egg fell out! It fell into my underwear. I was too afraid to take it out and people probably thought i was growing a penis or something...so i didnt take it out of my underwear until i got home and the effing egg was HARDBOILED! My vagina is a vacuum and a pot of boiling water. It hardboiled an egg! I'm not done... So i put it in the fridge because i didnt know what else to do...and couple of hours later, my dad was eating an egg salad sandwich!

Should i tell my dad?

LOL XD

Should i tell my dad?

Опубликованное фото

Guest XthekingX

Respect by girls  :dirol:

Опубликованное фото

how many myara`s to kill two parties of mc? yes they all are ♥♥♥♥ing myaras

Опубликованное фото

Then ropeen comes in :crazy:

This guy talks too much shit he doesn't even notice the Rogues raping his ass

1st one's for being a slut

2nd's for being weak

huehuehuheuhe

This guy talks too much shit he doesn't even notice the Rogues raping his ass

1st one's for being a slut

2nd's for being weak

huehuehuheuhe

+ karma given xD

continuing to naked arena sessions  ;D 

48554_.jpg

48555_.jpg

Aaaw thats one of my best bros, he was my leader at tibiame, and he's a great shaman at EU :(

Aw

Too bad, he gets mad too easily.

no one can say i didn't try O:-)

i will give you a chance to stop your retard mode,stop ganging me,knox...etc and every single elf you used to gang,and say sorry here on forum for all the shit you said on them,and i gurrenty to you that i will ask them to act as if your shit never happened.

What happened? He's like one of the most polite guys ever. Very sweet person

Long story short:

He asked for help(heal) to get the staff from captured shaman. He  couldn't say from the beggining "help me" ,but ofcourse only when I already teleported. Then he pm me saying why I couldn't heal me or smth like that(how the  duck I would heal you when I was already in "cross lag"); I said :buy pots,then he gets mad.

Should i tell my dad?

I'll just quote this while I post this screenshot

I know I may have stabbed myself in the back by doing this

BUT LOL duckING PRICELESS XD