SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Guest XthekingX

huraaaaayyy its something  :facepalm:

Something ?!  :nea:

I always get lvl17 gloves/boots and some lvl14 weak arnor and of course. Rune and crystals  :wacko:

397K  :wacko: :facepalm:

It would cost twice as much as it does to get that from a +0 charge.

Oh wait, old enchant + skin, you can't ever get it from a +0 charge.

Something ?!  :nea:

I always get lvl17 gloves/boots and some lvl14 weak arnor and of course. Rune and crystals  :wacko:

be happy u got 10k  :) u can have runes or crystals too... so what u prefer want ? :facepalm:

Привет, друзья! Хочу показать вам кое-что. Если вам понравится, вы можете меня поддержать, выбрав первый пункт голосования в указанной мной теме :)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=84295.msg489461#msg489461

47667_.jpg

Guest XthekingX

be happy u got 10k  :) u can have runes or crystals too... so what u prefer want ? :facepalm:

Dooms sword. Staff . SPadon etc.

And dd armor or kw

::) this all  what i wanna

First one is some Troll Arena Compilations, pay close attention to the 3rd fight  :rofl:  The second is trolling Thorrrrr, she really hates me and after that she ignored me  O:-)  Then some pics pissing off some nub cake. 

ENJOY  :rofl: :rofl:

47698_.png

47699_.png

47700_.png

47701_.png

Опубликованное фото

WHEREE TO GET??

Akemichi pre-ordered it for 50,000 Miracle coins because he was paranoid that someone would steal the name Kaizen and he'd have to use xKaizenx

Anybody whos thinking of hunting hydra now dont bother.Im not the one to brag but I just killed it today(solo) using my secret tactic.

My reward i got was a norlant rune of healing. but i missed a [spadone of sudden doom] + [hauberk of heroic endurance].

Seems like either the chances of getting good stuff from hydra was increased or devs made it to tease us.

either way hydra is now not worth the effort in my opinion.

Forgot to take screens of the reward box, its up to yous to believe me or not but the fact never changes is that I win

47711_.jpg

Crazy Emerald vol. 1

Опубликованное фото

More like vol. 1120391823132481327419237421369781293741927412718973248721349721358312098

lol.. lexie was oneechan the hentai goddess.. xD

Not only "was"

I still am.

Lexie sounds weird

Lexi is better.

Thanks.

Do i know you?

Not only "was"

I still am.

Lexie sounds weird

Lexi is better.

Thanks.

Do i know you?

okie lexi the hentai goddess  :blush:

Hassn's ex gf

Itsmephat -_-

YOU. SO IT IS YOU.

O hi. c:

Hows your mage

Knox trying to escape against me ?  :'(

I am Bored to kill you in cave and in Elf Camp :shout:

Опубликованное фото

lol seriously u r a retard . u died so many times against just me knox nd a mage ( surrounded by 10+mc ) so many bt still couldn't save u( not to mention hw many pots u wasted  :lol: )  :facepalm:

PS- alwaz keep ur ss app on bcoz rarely u get ss of us dying ( unless its 10 vs 2 wkwk)

lol seriously u r a retard . u died so many times against just me knox nd a mage ( surrounded by 10+mc ) so many bt still couldn't save u  :facepalm:

PS- alwaz keep ur ss app on bcoz rarely u get ss of us dying ( unless its 10 vs 2 wkwk)

dont give attention to this junk gayportante aka "cazzo"pollos

let him have fun in his sad life :D

he needs all attention he could get on this pathetic way :D

Knox trying to escape against me ?  :'(

I am Bored to kill you in cave and in Elf Camp :shout:

Опубликованное фото

Hmm i see this pic im like hmm its weird why theres 3 ppl just looking at knox that's pretty fishy indeed i dont think he would lose 1v1 fight + caza had full hp when knox died so that obiviously wasn't fair fight. better luck next time caza :good:

Hmm i see this pic im like hmm its weird why theres 3 ppl just looking at knox that's pretty fishy indeed i dont think he would lose 1v1 fight + caza had full hp when knox died so that obiviously wasn't fair fight. better luck next time caza :good:

its okay, hes just a new guy who wanna be famous  :lol: :lol:

Jonny +4 weapon +0 def, Spainstyle +10 doom rogue and cazapollos "+3" weapon its more shiny than the same weapon my arena partner Tocino uses and its +7, so you are +8/+9.

Sad you ruining a pro rogue like Spainstyle with your no logic tactics, you was too scared to come and still we had to stop camp and go because the amped team wanted draw being safe.. still fail :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото