SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

and i thought i was the only one who wanted to get + from all moderators C:.

Scanning poleys karma for kuzmitch...scanning complete.. No +'s found given by kuzmitch :blush:

kuzi was my first dev +  :blush: :give_rose:

u have to scan deeper :D

Then my scanning is a failure ;_;..

and ya. theres actualy a whole bunch of russian devs out there. I've seen alot of those russian mods/global moderators/global admins/admins at the russian section.

So..you got a looooooong way to go poley :crazy:  (unless you're only after kuzmitch/mioco/r0land and snorlax)

Guest XthekingX

next time dont try to mess with ppl 2vs1 . aww now yall cant enter the cave coz some of our team inside  :( you dont know who got his back  :blush:   ;D

and please show a pic that i was crying on area chat if u always show pics about things that happen in-game :blush:

you was able to kill olum 3vs1 2nd time you tried coz 2vs1 first time you failed when i blinded and killed eyit and olum killed u 1vs1  ;)

not my fault if the 2nd time some of my friends helped me, i dint need to ask them tho.  ;) and 3rd and 4th time yall tried y'all failed and gave up.  you brought 1 full party and still failed. OMFGGGGGG!!!  :(

Sry. Goes off cuz it wad 4:00 Am

. And your Team?! :shok: all those lvl14 fags you team  :lol:

You win cuz there was a war in pvpcave  :pleasantry:

Sry. Goes off cuz it wad 4:00 Am

. And your Team?! :shok: all those lvl14 fags you team  :lol:

You win cuz there was a war in pvpcave  :pleasantry:

lmfao lv14s?

Olumsuzler, Mercuriall, Daciousx, Adeumm, Coolwhipz, Warboy are level 14s?  ok then. they are all lvl 14s  :lol: :lol:

war? there was no war. maybe "war" was what u said those ppl who joined u in a fail gank inside pvp cave  :lol:

• yea yea believe in ur own lies. have fun  :lol: trying to start something with me just coz u wanna be famous. last reply to you.
YOURE A WASTE OF MY TIME. :bad:

I tried to play ws today, but somehow, I couldn't login :spiteful:

Old screenshot  :spiteful:

you can not back to old spear  :spiteful: , now u ar in modern spear :spiteful:  lol

Old screenshot  :spiteful:

you can not back to old spear  :spiteful: , now u ar in modern spear :spiteful:  lol

too bad, I found the old version on the internet :spiteful: but I couldn't play it xd

old warspear  :'(

Bored at lvl 20, nothing to do, and now go back to 1st island for waiting next update :spiteful:

45940_.png

:blush:

AIGRIND and HEROCRAFT  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

russel elf  :rofl:

lmfao lv14s?

Olumsuzler, Mercuriall, Daciousx, Adeumm, Coolwhipz, Warboy are level 14s?  ok then. they are all lvl 14s  :lol: :lol:

war? there was no war. maybe "war" was what u said those ppl who joined u in a fail gank inside pvp cave  :lol:

• yea yea believe in ur own lies. have fun  :lol: trying to start something with me just coz u wanna be famous. last reply to you.
YOURE A WASTE OF MY TIME. :bad:

Nice profile pic!

Awww, comon, Eisha... just put him on ignore, guy is a dumb dumb  ;D

Celebrating 3k wins yesterday on bds! Next pic will be Igy Uro top 1-2 again, and who knows, Allure at top 3?  ;D

Just wish I could delete Zzinnzzinn  :cray:

45973_.png

Nice profile pic!

Awww, comon, Eisha... just put him on ignore, guy is a dumb dumb  ;D

Celebrating 3k wins yesterday on bds! Next pic will be Igy Uro top 1-2 again, and who knows, Allure at top 3?  ;D

Just wish I could delete Zzinnzzinn  :cray:

Lady Cute Noob  :give_rose:

Please don't say it's  you? @_@

FFS JUST NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I don't know how to play rangers :(

I can't even get clow to lvl 10.... yea, noob like that.

Anws, there was plenty of lvls 14 with Z on the name, Zalthius (Or whatever, don't remember his name) was planning to be top 1, gave up and lvled, then 3 more guys with Z on the name, some stopped and this guy Zzinzzinz stole our top 1. I'm pretty sure it is the same guy  :facepalm:

Going psycho >.>

And yea, i might be noob with rangers, but at least I know how to place traps. That guy just enter arena, activate bless and pray for extra hits and crits.

Just no, it isn't me :P

While we are on weird topics:

Опубликованное фото

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flying bra and crew crew  ;D ;D ;D

Omg those gifs XD

Only God knows what happened after that :shok:

Guest XthekingX

Noob blockers :bad:

Thx charge. You saved my life

Опубликованное фото

:facepalm: 5mins of watching him be like this

Didn't see him online in my Rogue didn't know he'd be on lock so I logged rogue kept getting restoring connection every 3 seconds so I just waited til something happened ended up him logging in saying he was using my char xd

Pro part was everyone who had me on their friendlist saw my pro name spam their screen in eu and us  :dirol:

Didn't see him online in my Rogue didn't know he'd be on lock so I logged rogue kept getting restoring connection every 3 seconds so I just waited til something happened ended up him logging in saying he was using my char xd

Pro part was everyone who had me on their friendlist saw my pro name spam their screen in eu and us  :dirol:

it was annoying tho  :wacko:

coz we was talking and i kept getting "Info: Player Mervuriall left the game"  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So thats what happens if the chars are on different servers

it was annoying tho  :wacko:

coz we was talking and i kept getting "Info: Player Mervuriall left the game"  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there's a checkbox for that  ;)