SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Look what happens when pro runner runs too far away from his noob army and then comes back for about 15 more doses of run to ur hole and get destroyed

like i said little-big boy chicken shi*t

your low ass scam of chump change only proved one thing

everyone was right about you when i thought maybe it was just u trying to be funny

really its you're a sad waste i just hope your children dont grow up to be a soulless prick :)

and you have nothing on anyone you talk to low. all you say is curses and repeated middle school jokes, homophobia (which is probably easy to figure out why you are) and racism

and thinking youre accomplishing things but really youre just making yourself look like a child

holy shit ur ranger is soooo sexyyyyy!  :blush:

Wew, lots of drama going on, and I can't understand what's happening. o.O

Who the ♥♥♥♥ is princeka?  :shok:

Princeka is this arrogant noob ( and when I say noob, I MEAN NOOB LIKE A NEW PLAYER OR RETARD )

He's kinda like a " 2nd hand " or follower of this guy named Mofh, they both from same country so yeah.

Princeka learned to hack miracle coins and with these fake coins they purchase top gear, amp them +10 then spam arenas

Mofh is a cool guy, doesn't brag and shit but this Princeka guy is a real mother♥♥♥♥er, brags he's the best and shit but tbh he's a huge noob, doubt he even knew about Resilience until Mofh taught him about it

Well anyways, in short, he's a doggy of a guy who has many miracle coins, +10 top gears and brags about them.

Not like Pvprange though, this guy's a pain in the ass, Pvprange is more like a clown.

Pro or just your friend? :pleasantry:

Pro because arrogant new player shout always none in EU kills him ever 1 v 1 and that he kills everybody 9-0 like Vomm, Qingaide,Knox, Tayuya, Wolfsy.. when the fact is he got raped most of the times :facepalm:

Pro because didnt know what runes or gears to use till Mofh told him not so long time ago because was sad seeing him suck that lot :lol:

what a drama :) ..

Friends or not.. doesnt matter. its still a game ;)

is it wrong when i call him pro? why? :) i just see him different :)

Princeka is this arrogant noob ( and when I say noob, I MEAN NOOB LIKE A NEW PLAYER OR RETARD )

He's kinda like a " 2nd hand " or follower of this guy who has alot of Miracle coins named Mofh, they both from same country so yeah.

They learn to hack miracle coins and with these fake coins they purchase top gear, amp them +10 then spam arenas

Mofh is a cool guy, doesn't brag and shit but this Princeka guy is a real mother♥♥♥♥er, brags he's the best and shit but tbh he's a huge noob, doubt he even knew about Resilience until Mofh taught him about it

Well anyways, in short, he's a doggy of a guy who has many miracle coins, +10 top gears and brags about them.

Not like Pvprange though, this guy's a pain in the ass, Pvprange is more like a clown.

Wew, fake mcs. Hothothot

There will be always people claiming to be pro coz they are high amped. Nothing new there. But the shit he's saying, pretty funny XD

Sounds like spoiled Debuffer.

Anws, I prefer to stay quiet about Pvprange until I can hear both parts. I just don't know, very confusing shit

Merc, seriously? Respaw statue?  ;D

You're soooo noob  ;D ;D

Was Raviente, not me.

See the nerd rage with the smileys.

I'm blind, ok?  :diablo:

You're noob anyway bahahaha

Tele scrolls makes me rage when I tele to Swamps and forgot to set respaw too  :sorry:

Who the ♥♥♥♥ is princeka?  :shok:

Good question and funny because anyone almost knows him xD

He's a Pvprange wannabe but without the troll/joking part that makes him just an annoying tard  ;D

And for the people guessing what Importante means at spanish it means "famous" :rofl:

Pro or just your friend? :pleasantry:

Pro because arrogant new player shout always none in EU kills him ever 1 v 1 and that he kills everybody 9-0 like Vomm, Qingaide,Knox, Tayuya, Wolfsy.. when the fact is he got raped most of the times :facepalm:

Pro because didnt know what runes or gears to use till Mofh told him not so long time ago because was sad seeing him suck that lot :lol:

try 1 vs 1 with me when i am +10 ok ? Mc bug user a Tipical noob who need bug to get +10 staff So sad History Bro

Now all noobs can try to pvp me i wait you noobs . My New Stup has been finished  :yahoo:

Vomm / Knox / Qingaide / Roid / Tayuyá / Wolfsy / Who next ? now i am Hungry to kill noobs

Qingaide wont pvp me ?

Roid wont pvp me ?

Vomm wont pvp me ?

Knox Wont pvp me ?

Tayuyá wont Pvp Me ?

Sulla Tipical Noob wont pvp me because enough fear to get a new photo on fórum where he will lose her reputation xD

Mercurial Still noob i pmed him to pvp me and he wont answer xD

Spanish wait till i get +10 staff xD trying to amp +10 but  wont up my staff ..

Vomm Can you show me ur staff  lvl 15 with ilusión Baton Plz ? Nah they wont . Mofhh / and 3 of ur friends Said > He/she is +8 lvl 17staff

now you can try pvp me noobs . i will rape you in 1 vs 1 when u want  ;)

this is a bit old.

but it shows the retard blatantly threatening to hack ppls accounts

Yotecuro , in this ss is menacing me to hack my account.Great, thank you for the ss,will ad in scammers list!

why druid so weak?  :'(  :pleasantry:

edit: cant see his name on the ss, bit I just killed Ginlalsama 1v1 XD

np cherry

44919_.png

44920_.png

why druid so weak?  :'(  :pleasantry:

edit: cant see his name on the ss, bit I just killed Ginlalsama 1v1 XD

np cherry

i was in lag bro we do tomorow wen i dont lag...... i can beat u i guess :[

Hey I feel special. since I'm the one who told Spanish about resilience and Spanish told Sulla and Sulla told Mercurial and Merc told Marcin and Marcin told all others  :facepalm:

I never got thanks  :nea:

lol Supre, you know you taught MCs everything from stats to tactics xd you know you're special

but Marcin was the one who taught me and Sulla about resilience, I didn't believe that until I came back from World of Warcraft realizing Resilience was PVP defense xd

Hey I feel special. since I'm the one who told Spanish about resilience and Spanish told Sulla and Sulla told Mercurial and Merc told Marcin and Marcin told all others  :facepalm:

awww told me long before, he was first res user as played wow actually..

umm nobody told me. I figured resi on my own a while ago.

kyumaru thanked me in game

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=65624.msg249008#msg249008

kinda reminds me of some people at EU at the moment  :facepalm:

Quote from: Sánge on 16 April 2013, 22:29:02

Well anyways, in short, he's a doggy of a guy who has many miracle coins

Maybe if you'd think more maturely and stopped thinking like a mad 10 year old then it wouldn't remind of some people.

hmm so more "mature" for you is: span jumps me anytime in cave when i do the same you go help him cause he's this poor defenseless +10. i just been "matured"!

or is being "mature" like you all mighty gankers are is: this one guy has a problem with this other guy. instead of letting them sort their shit out alone..your mature solution is to all beat the other guy senseless? even if hes a guy you know and even friendly to? thats your mature way?

or maybe i should just enter cave and let him jump me first till 50% hp then im free to go 1vs1 against him without other mature peoples interferance?

i call that being a lap dog. if you had your reasons to jump me why not do it all this time Mr. James Mature?

He asked for help so I helped him, just like you do to that potting noob Dadinho.

Maybe ask one out of the 30 Elves you called to kill Spanish about this " sorting shit out " thing, even asked Hassn are you ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me?  :facepalm:

We all know Dadinho is a piece of shit, why the ♥♥♥♥ you even have to help that worthless nobody?

Atleast you could've just said " well dadinho is my friend so I had no choice to help him cause I can't just watch him die infront of me " instead of saying it was only 1 root and lightning bullshit.

Even said Shy helped him for Miracle coins, do you seriously think people help him for Miracle coins? Yea, I didn't ♥♥♥♥ing think so either.

It's like saying you run around healing Dadinho for Miracle coins.

Anyways you started it so don't go wondering why we choose to attack you, if you simply didn't attack any of us then there wouldn't have been a problem,

you even continuously healed Dadinho after he tried to gank me at PvP cave when I had lag.  :facepalm:

If you wanna solve this all you have to do is talk with Spanish, if you didn't wanna be the " upper man " of the fight then this whole bullshit wouldn't even happen, I don't see how we can attack your Rogue and yet you complain about " solving problems on  their own ", you think letting you and Spanish fight 1 on 1 nonstop will fix the problem?

What are you trying to insinuate? You act like you've invented "resillence usage", do you really believe no one before you used that? I told everyone? Yes, I guess I told few people, it's not in my nature to hide stuff before my friends, maybe it's common for you but I'm not that type. Stop thinking of yourself like a god, there were for sure some players using resillence before you on EU, not mentioning RU server where they were running with full res gears long before you noticed it could be beneficial.

Wtf is reesilyence? Wtf happened to pvprange? Wtf wtf?

honestly kaworu was using Full lvl 15 arena while most were still playing with their water snakes

drama? let me in. ;D

._;

*User Jayrox has entered the drama

*User Zethu has left the drama

*User Spanish has left the drama

*User Mercuriall has left the drama

*User Sulla has left the drama

*User Shyleen has left the drama

;_;

Asked Sulla to log my warlock for help my rogue get arena gear going together but i didnt expect free arena points because Brox made them too wet :lol: 

Опубликованное фото