SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

You better should not him  ;)

sapp and her weak asses Frindz ( Suck This ) Pew Pew !!!!!

From Me And Bro Eyit  :give_rose:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Where You Frindz Now?! OH They left You  :rofl:

I Found LadyGi Secret Char  ;D i just testing your Run Speed  :blush:

And It was Bad Bad !!! and i think the other rouge with you is born becouze at pvpcave when those 2 chars go arena ( born dont accept and pvp deul)

[so Smart Hah??]

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

HEY... :shok:... im in these screenshots...

Camping MCs on Kota. All but Lonequeen attacked, i dont know, i like that shaman ._. Anyways, matter is, im bored, and i have no idea why i got this ss. So just enjoy, ill take few more xddd

Yes.

♥♥♥♥

SORRY , i didnt knew u are raviente ,Anyways i was just doing captives and mc were camping down , so thot i join them till i finish . Elvs were camping hydra and other captives so was better to let them die in my camp instead of me dying in theres

Guest XthekingX

HEY... :shok:... im in these screenshots...

Yeah....but

Why there lvl14 hugging you  :blush: ;D

Guest XthekingX

didnt get this from i was lvl14  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Опубликованное фото

SORRY , i didnt knew u are raviente ,Anyways i was just doing captives and mc were camping down , so thot i join them till i finish . Elvs were camping hydra and other captives so was better to let them die in my camp instead of me dying in theres

Im not Raviente, im her hunter :give_rose:

Anyways dont worry i dont mind campers, as long as it has a limit. Also i did say you didnt attack me xd so im fine with you.

Nice look btw :friends:

In 1 vs 1 you all suck  ;)

Vom killed me 1 time and lose 1 time and i was on mobile  not like you noobs always online at Pc no lifers House Arrested Noobs

Sulla Like Your Druid Cant afford My rouge and die with 2 hit ?  :unknw:  How Nood Druid  :good:  Only Can Try kill in Crossing but still soo noob

Posting some Pvp Screenshot  Qingaide ** +6 Amp Druid **  :unknw:

Still Noob for me and coward Sange cant go Alone in 1 vs 1  :yahoo:

Sure come 1 vs 1 with my Rogue using your Rogue

Let's see who the noob is

My Warlock is +7 lv15 staff and your Shaman is +8 or 9 lv18 staff and yet you still come challenging me like it's a fair fight, am I really that pro?  :lol:

Next time go challenge someone your own amp and don't cry when you lose to +7 lv15 weapon users.  :facepalm:

Even called +10 shaman to help you cause +7 Warlock and +8 Necro using lv15 weapons beat you at arena nonstop

Fucking pathetic, go back to sucking Mofh's dick for hacked miracle coins.

Guest XthekingX

I Break World Record  :yahoo:  x10  :dirol:

Опубликованное фото

Vom killed me 1 time and lose 1 time and i was on mobile  not like you noobs always online at Pc no lifers House Arrested Noobs

Sulla Like Your Druid Cant afford My rouge and die with 2 hit ?  :unknw:  How Nood Druid  :good:  Only Can Try kill in Crossing but still soo noob

1. vomm is phone always and lvl15 staff, and killed you 1 v 1, like a pro, after you claimed "nobody can beat you", and yes you LOST to a LVL15 staff phone player.

2. you never pvped qing with a rogue, and impossible 2.5k hp full res die in 2 hits even from buud, can go pvp cave and test it and get kited like shit, post your "pvp" ss.

3. hi mr phone user? no cropping tools on phone right, use pc they have  :)

Опубликованное фото

He's just another trash! In all our pvps I Killed him 3 times and Lost 1 and I used a level 15 staff!!!!!  :lol:. He has level 18 staff +9 maybe +10 now !  :crazy:

Zooomg whereleck nd chemen so op erena pertners, no pee ple cen kill zem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kill yourselves :facepalm:  having a brain is the key to beat them, u might think "yeh lets see sbout that when u reach lvl 20" if so..

~~~~~

Kill yourself too :crazy:

44757_.jpg

I Break World Record  :yahoo:  x10  :dirol:

Опубликованное фото

Back in swamps early days with 2m frequent I'd bet every player running it had at least a set or two.. I used to drop them by the set XD

No record here :P

Find that rogue yet?

Guest XthekingX

Back in swamps early days with 2m frequent I'd bet every player running it had at least a set or two.. I used to drop them by the set XD

No record here :P

Find that rogue yet?

:shok:

what rouge?! :bad:

Guest XthekingX

Ladygi's secret char you have been hunting for

Find it yet? :D

Btw

Rouge=Red

R o g u e.

Didnt found it yet  :wacko:

Still searching

Guest XthekingX

just for people to know at dont ♥♥♥♥ with finnish guys  8)

ITSA ME MAARIO! (finnish version)

At first video [ He drunk maybe ]

Second one [ How the duck he broke His teeth?! ]

At first video [ He drunk maybe ]

Second one [ How the ♥♥♥♥ he broke His teeth?! ]

hes practicing boxing as you see in first vid.

Guest XthekingX

hes practicing boxing as you see in first video

Lmao and the second one ?! :pleasantry:

yes princeka i dont forgot you "poor bd yosoyfly , hijodeputa,etc " raped for every directions now you decide make the class , shaman and rogue who´s raped you , dont be noob and learn play one class , and not all play on pc i played always on mobile and when return i continue playing on mobile using crossing and raping you  ;)  dear country mate , how can be so stupid  :facepalm:

He's just another trash! In all our pvps I Killed him 3 times and Lost 1 and I used a level 15 staff!!!!!  :lol: . He has level 18 staff +9 maybe +10 now !  :crazy:

lets pvp now ok ?

i Bet 10-50 signs now You vs me

lvl 15staff? make lvl 17staff +8 dmg ?  ::)  dont think so  :good: Show IT Plz With Ilusion Baton Plz if u are true  :cray:

Mercurial wanna play 1 vs 1 ? Do it when u want and where u you just pm me

ROuge +8 vs Rouge +9+10 Ok ? i can beat you so easy you are soo noob with rouge bro u cant win me with ur high amped Rouge.

Sulla Tipical Noob who cant play 1 vs 1 fair ? Why ? :aggressive:  Wont lose ur reputation ?  :shout:  Nah Coward Noob cant beat me with qingaide only come in 2 vs 2 and try kill if no they cant

epic pvp screenshot, can only pvp afk people xD

Опубликованное фото

gg on killing afk people and calling it "pvp", full mana + no heal check your own screen.

got a better one vs a slow non afk dude, cant blind fast enough into 20+ mc? busy chewing on mofh`s dick?

Опубликованное фото

cant beat me with qingaide

lie to yourself maybe.

i dont need to proof anything, you remeber all the times i killed your shaman in pvp cave 1 v 1, almost 6+, people in there saw, an angry rich kid who resorts to bullshit now after all your arrogant talk.

and vomm is lvl15 staff, reason she hits more is your retarded armour choice. go cave and pvp qing anytime

lets pvp now ok ?

i Bet 10-50 signs now You vs me

lvl 15staff? make lvl 17staff +8 dmg ?  ::)  dont think so  :good: Show IT Plz With Ilusion Baton Plz if u are true  :cray:

Mercurial wanna play 1 vs 1 ? Do it when u want and where u you just pm me

ROuge +8 vs Rouge +9+10 Ok ? i can beat you so easy you are soo noob with rouge bro u cant win me with ur high amped Rouge.

Sulla Tipical Noob who cant play 1 vs 1 fair ? Why ? :aggressive:  Wont lose ur reputation ?  :shout:  Nah Coward Noob cant beat me with qingaide only come in 2 vs 2 and try kill if no they cant

You are an asshole.

Go suicide,please.

Arrogant loser. :lol: