SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

L2screen before spam your random shit, i guess, none cares your multimedia video folder is full of cartoons.

Im going to be Captain Obvious here but who cares really  ;D  Those "cartoons" he/she has are actually well known anime. Cartoons and anime are similar but two very different things, make sure you don't mix those in the future. :crazy:

Im going to be Captain Obvious here but who cares really  ;D  Those "cartoons" he/she has are actually well known anime. Cartoons and anime are similar but two very different things, make sure you don't mix those in the future. :crazy:

My fault didnt saw it was one piece. He still a retard hater that likes anime xD and dont even know how to cut screens, next time google will help him

My fault didnt saw it was one piece. He still a retard hater that likes anime xD and dont even know how to cut screens, next time google will help him

Spani why u even care bout these nonames :D everyone knows spanish is best ,(even on sapphire)

HAHAHA  ME VS ROGUE  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:  WE RAN SO MUCH :lol: :lol: :lol:

won :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

44225_.png

Guest XthekingX

just a little war today  ;)

I can see my Only barb hair at The Gate  ;D

just a little war today  ;)

lmfao standing inside enemy shop is what you call a "WAR"  Опубликованное фото

typical elves

Опубликованное фото

and y'all dint even lasted inside that shop for even 3minutes, good job at failure Опубликованное фото

Guest XthekingX

Warning : Iraqi People Be Mad Faster ( But ME Not  :blush:)

This Chat Took Only 30 seconds :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Guest XthekingX

lmfao standing inside enemy shop is what you call a "WAR"  Опубликованное фото

typical elves Опубликованное фото

and y'all dint even lasted inside that shop for even 3minutes, good job at failure Опубликованное фото

The idea of Shop CAMPING

Was By Mcs  :facepalm:

Mcs Side Was The First Who use This Idea

And it Worked Cuz Warlock Use There Skill On Gate

The idea of Shop CAMPING

Mcs Side Was The First Who use This Idea

And it Worked Cuz Warlock Use There Skill On Gate

oh really? lmfao. atleast when mcs camp inside your shop they last really long unlike your fail try at doin it.

3 mc can last inside elf shop for more than 5mins and that 4 party of elf dint even lasted longer Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Guest XthekingX

oh really? lmfao. atleast when mcs camp inside your shop they last really long unlike your fail try at doin it.

3 mc can last inside elf shop for more than 5mins and that 4 party of elf dint even lasted longer Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Oh soory. Did you been In T5 Mcs when Elf Attacked There Town?!

Like Elf Cant Reach t4 shop.Mcs cant Too :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

Ill Give 50k Who can pic Me This Thing Place  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Wow thats not war?? Thats the only way elf can do anything!! I guess walking into many dark circles and not being able to do anything is war? Oh wait mc dont have 1 bridge to camp anymore

See how quick the song changes?

Elf hold a door its not war.... good one kid

Guest XthekingX

here lol  :facepalm:

Omg .i been over 2 hours serching.i got bored and goes to pvpcave

When i meet the New Noob in town xD

Keenx welcome To Family xD

Paladin kill 2 in arena, but we got some point cuz he dead by chop after barbarian dead :aggressive: .

44270_.png

Make dark circle 30second cooldown like dk threads and we will see whos the real pros not a bunch of people attacking frozen people.

Make dark circle 30second cooldown like dk threads and we will see whos the real pros not a bunch of people attacking frozen people.

You really want this to happen, don't you?  ;D

Of course mcs last longer, just few warlocks entered and did some aoe and all elves died. Even if there was Superman he couldn't win against warlocks skills  :pardon:

Now just stop fighting on who first did shop camping cuz ALL of us did at least once. So nohate please  ;)

[pre][/pre]

You really want this to happen, don't you?  ;D

As much as i want people to stop being so pretentious and full of fecal waste

Of course mcs last longer, just few warlocks entered and did some aoe and all elves died. Even if there was Superman he couldn't win against warlocks skills  :pardon:

Now just stop fighting on who first did shop camping cuz ALL of us did at least once. So nohate please  ;)

but them calling it "WAR" :rofl:

Chillin' with a new Nadir Sard guard :give_rose: he waits poor kids to cross and he then rapes them ;_; stop pedophilia Spa. xD

44274_.png

Paladin kill 2 in arena, but we got some point cuz he dead by chop after barbarian dead :aggressive: .

Hahaa dat paladin is finnish ;D

Because we can't get  -  karma anymore:

Опубликованное фото

And that's how he got permabanned    :bomb: but still with a positive karma  :pleasantry:

Did you been In T5 Mcs when Elf Attacked There Town?!

Like Elf Cant Reach t4 shop.Mcs cant Too :facepalm:

Funny how Elves attack T5 shop, THE PLACE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE GUARDS THAT AGGRO YOU, just one ducking range guard and that's it

plus there's only a few players there

Can't reach T4 Shop? No wonder why Elves suck so hard, they can't even use their brain  :lol:

Only reason why MCs can't get into T4 shop is cause of too many Elves, but maybe if they went with 4 parties with 5 warlocks like Elves do to attack the Deserted T5

Anyways Elves, get real and try to do your " 1 minute shop blocking " in T4 Shop, that is if you can get in  :lol:

3 Mages and 2 Paladins could block shop door for 10 minutes or more, if they had brains only.

Funny how Elves attack T5 shop, THE PLACE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE GUARDS THAT AGGRO YOU, just one ♥♥♥♥ing range guard and that's it

plus there's only a few players there

Can't reach T4 Shop? No wonder why Elves suck so hard, they can't even use their brain  :lol:

Only reason why MCs can't get into T4 shop is cause of too many Elves, but maybe if they went with 4 parties with 5 warlocks like Elves do to attack the Deserted T5

Anyways Elves, get real and try to do your " 1 minute shop blocking " in T4 Shop, that is if you can get in  :lol:

3 Mages and 2 Paladins could block shop door for 10 minutes or more, if they had brains only.

funny