SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Pro camper from Emerald! :bomb:

Blame all the other elves who made me find kota 6 times that day. Wrong place, wrong time buddy  :cray:  To jayrox, more like 30 minutes. Didnt wanna be like Jazzaru and Lordxx ya know? Getting raged at cuz I was incidentally in the map some guy with issues and a fast Prt Sc finger got teleported to.  :tease:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

i dont like trolling me :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

nice kills bro you totally owned me lele xD gank 3vs1 i kill you also oh and keep starting wars in cave its super funny <3 +1 karma for ownage total respect wonder how your full health lele i am a huge faggot please rape my face

welcome to permanent kos  :dirol:

nice kills bro you totally owned me lele xD gank 3vs1 i kill you also oh and keep starting wars in cave its super funny ♥♥♥♥♥♥ please rape my face

Your kos list is pointless because you only come near pvp cave once every blue moon so you can shut that up. Even when you do come to pvp cave your a non factor that no one has to worry about.

Your kos list is pointless because you only come near pvp cave once every blue moon so you can shut that up. Even when you do come to pvp cave your a non factor that no one has to worry about.

cool story bro, needs more ganking

cool story bro, needs more ganking

Well the only thing you  gank are those cheeseburgers inside your fat face. Btw kinda hard to gank someone if you stand in town all day dont you think?

pvpshaman go run run!

they run right through traps thanks game devs!

pummy = sorcer did the same the fight before and lost

but i like him i wont show that video

nice kills bro you totally owned me lele xD gank 3vs1 i kill you also oh and keep starting wars in cave its super funny ♥♥♥♥♥♥ please rape my face

as i know your the first one attack me. im standing in there, you come in,pump blessing and start attack me hohoho, i respect you but you need to respect me too. the one you saying you killed me is the one im afk and you come in and kill me. as i remember its only one time then i ask in area chat, who killed me? they say swaaz, then i start hunting you too, heheh :facepalm: then you always killed everytime you come in  :blush: i dont like trolling me, gtfu away ;D :blush:

This is the normal look if you play on a PC:

Опубликованное фото

THIS, I happen to found out on accident, if you press the "F5" button, I don't know if this is right??

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

THIS, I happen to found out on accident, if you press the "F5" button, I don't know if this is right??

Опубликованное фото

yes its normal.

f1- back or cancel

f2- ok or accept

f5- allow you to choose cellphone mode or pc mode,

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Yea but at some PCs when you switch back to normal view the screen gets cut in the right by 1 inch and the vertical view doesn't fit in the screen

lets call it a day! GG MERC

lol I fell asleep trying to collect 25 yeti skulls  :facepalm:

lol subject '' SCREENSHOT FROM THE GAME ''

Yeah but mostly I see coming from this topic is screenshots, I rarely see anyone talking about it

Yeah but mostly I see coming from this topic is screenshots, I rarely see anyone talking about it

That's the reason why it's call SCREENSHOTS from the game  :facepalm:

And get glasses, this thread is 30% screenshots, 50% talking and 20% bs talking

Lol im going to bed now but before i do i have to share my glorious moraktar story ;D

So, i helped this guy kill a yellow crowned boss today,  shortly after he pmed me and asked me to trade my weapon for his weapon, i agreed  and unequipped my weapon. (If you look closely you'll see that the guy and i are unarmed ;D ) enjoy; :blush:

42706_.jpg

42708_.jpg

42710_.jpg

oh haha i was thinking like''huhh what he meann?  :lol: this subject is just SCREENSHOT OF THE GAME right :facepalm: ''  lollol.. :lol:

Lol im going to bed now but before i do i have to share my glorious moraktar story ;D

So, i helped this guy kill a yellow crowned boss today,  shortly after he pmed me and asked me to trade my weapon for his weapon, i agreed  and unequipped my weapon. (If you look closely you'll see that the guy and i are unarmed ;D ) enjoy; :blush:

:facepalm:  lmao  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

After we stole from them

and then Ascetic and Warlu was like we gonna steal again and make them wait 20 mins

then they left LOL XDDD

♥♥♥♥ I laughed so ♥♥♥♥ing hard right after this XDDDDDDDDD

After we stole from them

and then Ascetic and Warlu was like we gonna steal again and make them wait 20 mins

then they left LOL XDDD

warlu is funny lmao.  :lol: wouldve screened too but i was on phone. too small screen  :'(

♥♥♥♥ slow connection....mobs were attacking me and i teleported already dead :facepalm: :facepalm:

luck was on ur side  ;D

5% memes 0.5% .gifs

42745_.jpg

42746_.jpg