SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

thats why EU-EMerald MC/forsaken suck so much :facepalm:  2 rogues wating in front of cave tried to kill me but i could enter then suddenly 2 parties killed me :facepalm:  same with every elf who enters :facepalm:

Eu-Emerald mc suck,most brainless ppl in whole warspear :facepalm:  (not every mc ofc,but many)

US-Sapphire MC/Forsaken suck even more  :give_rose:

I hardly see elves in cave now, and if I do, it's for a short time - before MCs starts to gank.

Very very very lame  :(

thats why EU-EMerald MC/forsaken suck so much :facepalm:  2 rogues wating in front of cave tried to kill me but i could enter then suddenly 2 parties killed me :facepalm:  same with every elf who enters :facepalm: 

Eu-Emerald mc suck,most brainless ppl in whole warspear :facepalm:  (not every mc ofc,but many)

I hardly see elves in cave now, and if I do, it's for a short time - before MCs starts to gank.

No matter which server there will always be gankers

Sentinel or Legion.

But at EU it's worse, once there was no disturbers at all and how many Elves where there? None  :facepalm:

I just hope one day they will realize that no one is gonna pass by caravans stairs so they won't need to keep trapping  :wacko: 

And I don't get what's the big deal about chainless, why it should make you stare at your computer screen 24/7 spamming traps, srsly lol

and also the +10 Elves res potting at kota and high amp campers, especially the Paladins like Linht or something

No matter which server there will always be gankers

Sentinel or Legion.

But at EU it's worse, once there was no disturbers at all and how many Elves where there? None  :facepalm:

I just hope one day they will realize that no one is gonna pass by caravans stairs so they won't need to keep trapping  :wacko: 

And I don't get what's the big deal about chainless, why it should make you stare at your computer screen 24/7 spamming traps, srsly lol

and also the +10 Elves res potting at kota and high amp campers, especially the Paladins like Linht or something

LINHVN or what the duck it is. Very annoying same as fjrh...

LINHVN or what the ♥♥♥♥ it is. Very annoying same as fjrh...

lol that Fjrh guy

funny story, once he went out of swamp and tried to gank me at PvP cave, I kept ganking him nonstop til he gave up

then I decided to do swamps on my other char, guess who I found camping  :facepalm:

Like I said, barely any gankers and not a single Elf

There was a lv20 Ranger who ganked lv14 Rogue when he entered, he's back now though  :facepalm:

and they wonder why they get ganked  :wacko:

+ MC drama area chat

Like I said, barely any gankers and not a single Elf

There was a lv20 Ranger who ganked lv14 Rogue when he entered, he's back now though  :facepalm:

and they wonder why they get ganked  :wacko:

+ MC drama area chat

Axewarrier is a ganger :bomb:

taking a closer look,i see 3 legionaries waiting at pvpcave for any sentiel to come so they gang him...

nooo actually we fight agains many ganker in pvpcave and some of them have doom and hit me 490 but were three pissing em all out using stun earth and jenny 7-8 if im not wrong all lvl 20 :lol:

Nice photoshop  :blush:

forgot your words?? lol :tease:

nooo actually we fight agains many ganker in pvpcave and some of them have doom and hit me 490 but were three pissing em all out using stun earth and jenny 7-8 if im not wrong all lvl 20 :lol:

:lol:

rare lvl 14 old long lost druid just log in with bg armor. xD

and then he unequipped his gears and found out he couldnt equip it again, and left the game once more. :bomb:

he dont play eu a lot,he just enter everyday to camp in kotta for some hours

you know,the ss doesn't look bad at all,he was doing wisps for afew chests,idk but is it his proplem that getting afew lvl18 equips require him to kill elves in kota? i don't kill mcs in kota but when im out of quests,i take wisps and camp there for one or two hours for chests...

;D ;D :blush:

respect all got killed except me :D muhaha

You know the saying

mess with the best, die like the rest. Oioi!