SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

then i asked you to help with a boss but you decided to play the silence ♥♥♥♥ing game

and suddenly there were 4 lvl20 elves around a poor half HP lvl13 dk, all stearing at me with devilish eyes , same eyes for a raper to his victim

ofc i didn't want to loss your ♥♥♥♥ing silence game so now im not virgin any more :' (

not my fault u decided to ignore me @_@ what else did u expect me to do? :blush:  Spamming 34842473827427837 messages to you and getting the same message over and over again?; Player lordyasir has ignored you.? :crazy:

not my fault u decided to ignore me @_@ what else did u expect me to do? :blush:  Spamming 34842473827427837 messages to you and getting the same message over and over again?; Player lordyasir has ignored you.? :crazy:

i told you you can talk now :crazy:

but C'mon ,making me face those 4elves alone was twisted shadow,and ofc i couldn't pm you or i would lost the silence game D:

i told you you can talk now :crazy:

but C'mon ,making me face those 4elves alone was twisted shadow,and ofc i couldn't pm you or i would lost the silence game D:

I was still on your ignore list after you said that :crazy: , and ofc, i didn't want to loose either :dirol:

fighting elves til my last breath, with no chest armor on, while singing a love song in Spanish.

yea, that lock radiates sexyness  :dirol: dont hate

42273_.png

42274_.png

I was still on your ignore list after you said that :crazy: , and ofc, i didn't want to loose either :dirol:

look at the ss again, i was crying for my mum with 4 whores around me looking at me with deep devilish eyes :(

i just logged off then logged on to find my char in town and the nightmare over :)

look at the ss again, i was crying for my mum with 4 ♥♥♥♥♥s around me looking at me with deep devilish eyes :(

i just logged off then logged on to find  my char in town and the nightmare over :)

need arena log off

But Make sure u fight just log b4 goes back to world

Dont be a noob

fighting elves til my last breath, with no chest armor on, while singing a love song in Spanish.

yea, that lock radiates sexyness  :dirol: dont hate

you are funny. singing even in arena.lol xd

need arena log off

But Make sure u fight just log b4 goes back to world

Dont be a noob

did you see the ss @.@ ?

reminds me by the time mcs decided to wait my priest x30 mc , or the times my lock was chased by 10elves in elves land cuz i wanted to do cl

or the time my druid offed in mcs T1 and logged ob by x10 attacling him lol ^^

42287_.png

Not that easy to kill  ;D

What was the result?

Still giving you the silent treatment

Avenged Sevenfold hater  :facepalm:

Anyways for people out there that wanted to know what happened

he used plash and forgot how to run and then I 1 shot him with Merciless

pewpew

Still giving you the silent treatment

Avenged Sevenfold hater  :facepalm:

Anyways for people out there that wanted to know what happened

he used plash and forgot how to run and then I 1 shot him with Merciless

pewpew

Pew pew!

I better stop talking about Avenged hahaha  ;D

Incase some people didn't know, except Ladygi ofcourse since I'm giving her the silence treatment

It's not Avenged it's Avenged Sevenfold, good day  :)

Incase some people didn't know, except Ladygi ofcourse since I'm giving her the silence treatment

It's not Avenged it's Avenged Sevenfold, good day  :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ok, I'll stop talking about Avenged Sevenfold.

thats why EU-EMerald MC/forsaken suck so much :facepalm:  2 rogues wating in front of cave tried to kill me but i could enter then suddenly 2 parties killed me :facepalm:  same with every elf who enters :facepalm:

Eu-Emerald mc suck,most brainless ppl in whole warspear :facepalm:  (not every mc ofc,but many)

42354_.png

Norlant rewards keep shocking me day after day, yep they so so helpfull, they give a mace crystall to a priest...

42365_.png

Norlant rewards keep shocking me day after day, yep they so so helpfull, they give a mace crystall to a priest...

cloth users wielding maces, vs tankers?  O:-)

42366_.jpg

42367_.jpg

merliane keep killing me her wacky ideas,last o.e was to hunt the zombie shit for a costume that never existed..

really,delete your chars  :facepalm: