SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Lol xd

the problem is my phone signal. Not good at my place

Feel like im using one of these ☎☏

well dint ss whn me and jay pvp in 3 vs 3 the dmg and cure were ♥♥♥♥ing epic  :bomb: :bomb:

If my rogue was there the damage would be more epic

haha

hahahahha

hahhahahahahhahaha

HAHahHAhahhahHAhahahahahahahaahaha

hahaHhahhAHHAHaHahahhahAhahahahAhahhaHA

hAHhaHAHahAHHAhHAHAHAhHahHAhAhAhAHHahAHahAh

EHUHEUheuHhauheuhuheuheuHUhUHeuHeuhAEuhauehaGYEAGEYAGeyae

HEUHASASYEYASHSYHAYHEYHAYYHAHHAUEHUHEUHEUHEASYHEYSAHEYASHEYASHEYHASYUHA

If my rogue was there the damage would be more epic

haha

hahahahha

hahhahahahahhahaha

HAHahHAhahhahHAhahahahahahahaahaha

hahaHhahhAHHAHaHahahhahAhahahahAhahhaHA

hAHhaHAHahAHHAhHAHAHAhHahHAhAhAhAHHahAHahAh

EHUHEUheuHhauheuhuheuheuHUhUHeuHeuhAEuhauehaGYEAGEYAGeyae

HEUHASASYEYASHSYHAYHEYHAYYHAHHAUEHUHEUHEUHEASYHEYSAHEYASHEYASHEYHASYUHA

why not ur barb?  :tease:

Why not ? :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Ooh the full shroud time xdd was nice

And Jayrox, you care so much about frosty e.e he raped you in pvp often.  :unknw:  puto

Old school  :dirol:

RIP to Yimmio, Mecha and Cylis, they're in a better place for now  :'(

Lag of death.

I felt like Neo when he was stuck in train station limbo -_-

:facepalm: boss name

Guess I'm not the only who does typos?  :pardon:

Suppose to name the image Anax* sorry typo  :facepalm:

15? lmao. we was only 6 ppl + those mobs attacking each of our aoe casters.  :lol: :lol: 15??? lmfaooo

;)

Опубликованное фото

Diplopia, commonly known as double vision, is the simultaneous perception of two images of a single object that may be displaced horizontally, vertically, or diagonally (i.e. both vertically and horizontally) in relation to each other.[1] It is usually the result of impaired function of the extraocular muscles (EOMs), where both eyes are still functional but they cannot converge to target the desired object.[1] Problems with EOMs may be due to mechanical problems, disorders of the neuromuscular junction, disorders of the cranial nerves (III, IV, and VI) that stimulate the muscles, and occasionally disorders involving the supranuclear oculomotor pathways or ingestion of toxins.[

Lol, its just some advice, yasir.

Did you know you were doing it wrong? Trying to help you

:facepalm: 15 on 1, so tough  :good:

15? liar. we was only 6 ppl and it was 6 vs 13 coz ur body is equivalent to 10 ppl already  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15? lmao. we was only 6 ppl + those mobs attacking each of our aoe casters.  :lol: :lol: 15??? lmfaooo

:good: ok 6 vs 1? still good job  :lol: congrats. you went out of your way to be a total douchebag.

15? liar. we was only 6 ppl and it was 6 vs 13 coz ur body is equivalent to 10 ppl already  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

why don't you post a pic? or r u scared? :pleasantry:

::) nah, actually we was on our way to eye coz half of our team was there.  ;) better luck next time.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: beb

;)

Опубликованное фото

Diplopia, commonly known as double vision, is the simultaneous perception of two images of a single object that may be displaced horizontally, vertically, or diagonally (i.e. both vertically and horizontally) in relation to each other.[1] It is usually the result of impaired function of the extraocular muscles (EOMs), where both eyes are still functional but they cannot converge to target the desired object.[1] Problems with EOMs may be due to mechanical problems, disorders of the neuromuscular junction, disorders of the cranial nerves (III, IV, and VI) that stimulate the muscles, and occasionally disorders involving the supranuclear oculomotor pathways or ingestion of toxins.[

ik mechy. maybe coz of too much ..............  :blush: :lol: :lol:

::) nah, actually we was on our way to eye coz half of our team was there.  ;) better luck next time.

:good: maybe someday u can act like a grown up

well dint ss whn me and jay pvp in 3 vs 3 the dmg and cure were ♥♥♥♥ing epic  :bomb: :bomb:

i had to see that!  :diablo:

i missed those fights i forgot to ss fight of yesterday 3v3. so epic... 3 lvl 14's vs 2 lvl 15 and 16.. We won everytime from them  :blush:

i use +3 quest staff,what you use?

a mother ♥♥♥♥ing +6-7 lvl13 staff right? stfu rich retard,STFUUUUUU, ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥,damn my preasure lvl went high now -.-[/s]

hahahahahahahahahahaa xD

i had to see that!  :diablo:

i missed those fights i forgot to ss fight of yesterday 3v3. so epic... 3 lvl 14's vs 2 lvl 15 and 16.. We won everytime from them  :blush:

was fun to watch the pvp the area chat and party chat  :lol: