SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

stop use girl char or u want those free items coz of scamming boys?

as sulla,ask ciamiau and so on,i just got the acc from fiona and i use boy costum and never act like a girl,cause i post screens without hiding the name,everybody know tht i am latty,so a boy

lol,btw,you are a liar,you DO CARE tht i changed your karma,thts why u gave me -  ;D

as sulla,ask ciamiau and so on,i just got the acc from fiona and i use boy costum and never act like a girl,cause i post screens without hiding the name,everybody know tht i am latty,so a boy

well he hide name coz he wanted it to be secret? ofc and like polley said can be helping someone or his friend account  u dont know so shut the ♥♥♥♥ up

well gayrox why dont u go back sucking swamps for ur lvl18? and stop all the shit here ♥♥♥♥ urself plz  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: will be good for all got bored of swamps so come here for drama each day u call all lifeless but i see u everyday cause drama here and u only said u do swamps with 4 chars so who is lifeless? and btw latty female ohh so u gay also?  :shok:  or want to scam ppl????

ffs nadia why u post it before me -.-

Told u, u're slow  :tease: :rofl:

I'm speedy  :dirol:

its not first time he created a girls char so...its obvious...gay or scammer ;D

you mad,nubrose? ;D

oh wait,you are sullas dog? or what?

mc-style,all mc try kill one elf  :rofl:

its not first time he created a girls char so...its obvious...gay or scammer ;D

you mad,nubrose? ;D

oh wait,you are sullas dog? or what?

mc-style,all mc try kill one elf  :rofl:

im not anyone dog  ;) and no one mad like u who is mad coz ppl kill him 5 vs 1 and cry forum etc and get ur facts right i dont talk to sulla much and like i said u dont know its his char or his friends and why the ♥♥♥♥ u care? he made mc nope he made elf be happy and if he at us non of ur matter  ;)

why u always cry forum try kill him 1 vs 1

im not anyone dog  ;) and no one mad like u who is mad coz ppl kill him 5 vs 1 and cry forum etc and get ur facts right i dont talk to sulla much and like i said u dont know its his char or his friends and why the ♥♥♥♥ u care? he made mc nope he made elf be happy and if he at us non of ur matter  ;)

why u always cry forum try kill him 1 vs 1

tht shows me tht you dont know anything but just want to jin the drama ;D ;D ;D

i am saphire too

and when i say something about/to sulla,why you care then? want to show tht you can join about 8 others mc to insult me? congrats,you are a real pro :facepalm: ;D

tht shows me tht you dont know anything but just want to jin the drama ;D ;D ;D

i am saphire too

and when i say something about/to sulla,why you care then? want to show tht you can join about 8 others mc to insult me? congrats,you are a real pro :facepalm: ;D

its not only about sulla u insult ppl idk why from like 1-2days or each day crying about rich mc buyer u say u own a company and yet u dont buy mcoins? and ur blade +8 i think and ur  not rich right  :facepalm: ur the one jumping in dramas and not ur issue i was just pissed  of this this is "screen shot of game " not "drama place" so shut ur damn mouth and stop insult anyone post ss u insult jaythug and merc for no reason?  ya they my good friend sulla not a nice friend but nice guy

drama would have ended yet,but you started it again :facepalm:

btw i cant even buy mcoins any more and i bought 240 coins once,about a year ago.but not your problem ;D

and YOU insulted me.i didnt even talk to you..

gay or scammer. one must be,myth is his char too.not a friends one.

btw

looooooooooooooool finally u posted it...been waiting for it since a month ago after helping merc getting arena spear

one f***king month ago  :rofl: :lol:

drama would have ended yet,but you started it again :facepalm:

btw i cant even buy mcoins any more and i bought 240 coins once,about a year ago.but not your problem ;D

and YOU insulted me.i didnt even talk to you..

jayrox stop this discussion pls xD  :lol:

i am done.ppl always cry i join topics where i dont belong to...but they do it too,and insult all the time...they should look in the mirror first :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

40980_.png

btw

Wow, I did not know my DK was pro

why don't you let your partner show us his +10 equips?

btw, wow man you killed this crap, your mother must be so proud, bet if it was my Rogue you'd be busy replacing your ass in the hospital after the brutal raping, it's also a shame we won you guys more than you won us

PS: Never knew Latty was a guy? plus the fact you faked it was a friend of your's which was a girl just so you can be 2 people at once, or a girl  :facepalm:

Oh come on bro, you didn't eat your pills last weekend or what the fúck xD you went too far with this no-sense drama xd then start calling me GAY or SCAMMER as well, cause I've the most sexy druid ever  :blush:

40994_.png

Wow, I did not know my DK was pro

why don't you let your partner show us his +10 equips?

btw, wow man you killed this crap, your mother must be so proud, bet if it was my Rogue you'd be busy replacing your ass in the hospital after the brutal raping, it's also a shame we won you guys more than you won us

PS: Never knew Latty was a guy? plus the fact you faked it was a friend of your's which was a girl just so you can be 2 people at once, or a girl  :facepalm:

i have +4 level 15 arena staff,dull enchanted and my armour +1 - +4 ,almost every crystall is dull/norlant  ;D so come on. you lost,dont get mad. pro insulter ;D

Rangerweed was my friend. I gave him gold and repairs all the time when he begged me for them.

Then one day he beat me in arena and hes claiming #1 pro :/ Also he says 24/7 when hes on in tc that im a gay fag because i have a mc "Pvpshaman".

He's only beaten me 4 at most out of 100 matches.

I just don't get kids like that.

Rangerweed was my friend. I gave him gold and repairs all the time when he begged me for them.

Then one day he beat me in arena and hes claiming #1 pro :/ Also he says 24/7 when hes on in tc that im a gay fag because i have a mc "Pvpshaman".

He's only beaten me 4 at most out of 100 matches.

I just don't get kids like that.

wut lol... if i read this side of u, peoples like that dont deserve gold and repair scrolls then.  :bad:

but yeah u dont know it at all before.

he must thank for u this  :facepalm: i really hate those peoples..  :facepalm:

the mc char part

i know alot of whores who insuilt me 24/7 in tradechat saying im gey ♥♥♥♥♥ who works as mc spy cuz i have a legion char :facepalm: didn't bother me till one day a lvl14 pala i usuall help him with my priest on quests and repairs,i faced him with my lock in arena and i raped him without him hitting me a single hit in lava arena lol,best arena for locks,any he pmed my priest 1h later asking Yasirlock is me,saud yes and after, "player Ponk added you to ignore list" and he kept spaming pm to me saing"you mc spy,ducking mc whore,....." and alot of shit, wondering is most players so signle minded and taking the game whole "War thing" too serious -.-?

the mc char part

i know alot of ♥♥♥♥♥s who insuilt me 24/7 in tradechat saying im gey ♥♥♥♥♥ who works as mc spy cuz i have a legion char :facepalm: didn't bother me till one day a lvl14 pala i usuall help him with my priest on quests and repairs,i faced him with my lock in arena and i raped him without him hitting me a single hit in lava arena lol,best arena for locks,any he pmed my priest 1h later asking Yasirlock is me,saud yes and after, "player Ponk added you to ignore list" and he kept spaming pm to me saing"you mc spy,♥♥♥♥ing mc ♥♥♥♥♥,....." and alot of shit, wondering is most players so signle minded and taking the game whole "War thing" too serious -.-?

this just shows tht you take  it that serious too.

just put him on ignore list too...it is sooo easy...