SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Yes he decided to make a Warlock

well #1 Pro Lagging Warlock that set a World Record in most deaths ( by mob ) while questing

is he really?  :shok:e.e very true

:facepalm: i remember talking to u today.  :lol: :lol: pm stops every few mins coz "INFO: Player Mechaskull left the game"  :nea:

someone forgot how to use stealth

pewwpew

couldnt use it because of slow net, 2x times I pressed, it reset %) was in 2G network, forgot change it to 3G

:facepalm: i remember talking to u today.  :lol: :lol: pm stops every few mins coz "INFO: Player Mechaskull left the game"  :nea:

yea i hate when im steadily posting pm or party chat and see that lil lagging icon, get dc, and none of the posts i typed even went thru :facepalm:

Idk what your Problem is but i advice u should go to a Therapist...

And how bout you ? Can we judge about you too? Show urself : )

I am too sexy for this forum. Can send you in email. Pm me @ } -

these guys really need a girlfriend and a real life,always they camp anywhere to kill elfs with party and mobs but run when see me alone :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lifeless kids,GROW UP;GET A LIFE

these guys are real noobs

40539_.png

these guys really need a girlfriend and a real life,always they camp anywhere to kill elfs with party and mobs but run when see me alone :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Bro I can almost guarantee none of them run from you. And just cuz you showed up at a bad time doesnt mean theyre, 'lifeless campers'. Everyone stocks up eyes of ravva through the day then camps there till they run out. Even elves

Bro I can almost guarantee none of them run from you. And just cuz you showed up at a bad time doesnt mean theyre, 'lifeless campers'. Everyone stocks up eyes of ravva through the day then camps there till they run out. Even elves

go back and search my last screens about campers,i caught them all many times yet,and metro didnt accept 1vs1 and run when i attacked him at diderichs grave,some min later jazzarus dk came and did run too, and lordxx run too...okay,he had only 2/3 health left,but sorry,he is a shaman,could have win ...but he likes to run and search pleace to camp.

they really camp a lot of times,and i have 4 elf chars in kotta doin quests there daily,i know tht,i see that,i screen that and so on. so sorry,but it sems you dont know anything about it ;D

look at the screens...and i am sure i made more,i just putted in search machine "noo" :drinks:

40544_.png

40545_.png

40546_.png

go back and search my last screens about campers,i caught them all many times yet,and metro didnt accept 1vs1 and run when i attacked him at diderichs grave,some min later jazzarus dk came and did run too, and lordxx run too...okay,he had only 2/3 health left,but sorry,he is a shaman,could have win ...but he likes to run and search pleace to camp.

they really camp a lot of times,and i have 4 elf chars in kotta doin quests there daily,i know tht,i see that,i screen that and so on. so sorry,but it sems you dont know anything about it ;D

look at the screens...and i am sure i made more,i just putted in search machine "noo" :drinks:

You forget quake pulls mobs, also if your so sure they wont fight, call them to pvp. If they reject, then duck it. Ill resign. I just hate how you always say lifeless campers like theres no way you get killed unless you get teamed

You forget quake pulls mobs, also if your so sure they wont fight, call them to pvp. If they reject, then ♥♥♥♥ it. Ill resign. I just hate how you always say lifeless campers like theres no way you get killed unless you get teamed

metro rejected yet,meytot too,jazz i didnt ask yet and lord is a shaman...so...

ofc not,but when i ask ppl for 1vs1 and they are cowards and better wait to get me in a 3+mobs vs me...thts a big fail :facepalm: 

and mc (mecha for example) always show how lifeless elf campers are(its true) but i just show there are maaany mc idiots too...not depends on class(elves just camp more at swamps cause many more elves do swamps ;D )

Reminds me of my childhood xd  ;D

8)

I know Im kinda late but, mage has the poorest item selection.

on mc side, warlock and dk can share same cloaks, amulets and rings.

but on elf side, mage would have useless astral if they use pala jewelry... devs didnt make their own equips.. ex: no bg ring, amulet or cloak ideal for mage.. no lv17 cape or lv18 amulet...

i already planned my substitute items... just wish chosen land wasnt so boring and colorful

Yup, lordxx and his friend is biggest loners in game, they never sleep or like that. They always just stand and kill like bots, i wonder if they even go out even once per week :D

and imo they havent hear word "girl" so far in their life. He is ducking pussy btw ^^

metro rejected yet,meytot too,jazz i didnt ask yet and lord is a shaman...so...

ofc not,but when i ask ppl for 1vs1 and they are cowards and better wait to get me in a 3+mobs vs me...thts a big fail :facepalm: 

and mc (mecha for example) always show how lifeless elf campers are(its true) but i just show there are maaany mc idiots too...not depends on class(elves just camp more at swamps cause many more elves do swamps ;D )

Doing PVP with bladedancer would be fair if not 3x damage of hamstring, it totally unbalance, barb need distance to use charge, charge cooldown is 20 second, hamstring 15 second. And bd has more damage than barb. In 2.10 update developers made bd damage more, added 3x damage in hamstring . And barb still that old barb, but with nerfed charge skill. Its fair that you was killed by 2-3 players. U call them lifeless and say that u stay in Kota and do quests with 4x char. Seems like lifeless is you, not them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/qiyamata1

My YouTube Channel :) Like and sub!

#1 subscribed ! www.youtube.com/user/sharkypliskin

barb would be fair if you take off the range of charge as in can use at 1space and full range

call it like headbutt

1. mecha there is lvl18 middlion for mage, morning down pandent or something i forgot its name

2.if a barb use mind and max Chop and first skill he can be as powerfull as bd (at lvl5 he can even stack chops on enemy lol :facepalm: )

3.you can't call them lifeless for camping at wisps jayrox,camping anywhere but wisps and haydra is lifeless,camping wisps is for the mistrious chests lol,idk if someome become lifeless for wanting to earn 20k worth stuff from time to time :facepalm:

4.even IF hamstring wasn't fare muzik,un accepting to pvp him,but in same time always try to gang him is totall haypocriticity and noobish person can ever see

5.i decided to duck in forum while watching TV after i relized that merc is soul mate whore :crazy:

PS: i thought my connection is bad,it appears to be far ducking worse then i though :facepalm:

40558_.png

Jayrox, i was camping today too, but i was playing for 5 hours or more and elfs were still camping on hydra, they werent doing quests, just blocking. So if i just need hydra quest and elfs blocking u think i shouldnt camp to try block elfs to go hydra after wait for a long long time to do it?