SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

guess who decided to dark-up the legacy of the forsakens in US  :spiteful:

my first ever melee char ;)

Damm . i need hlp for my rogue there :facepalm:  anyone? O:-)

Bro. She brings me luck while sleeping  :)

she not even here and last time also airlia was here  :blush: can i post shaman area ss?  :lol: :lol:

merc is gay or a dog :facepalm:  wtf merc...really...

He is both , all his level 18 items on all of his chars and amps on them were made for money of his owners. Its his gamestyle , maybe lifestyle too.

she not even here and last time also airlia was here  :blush: can i post shaman area ss?  :lol: :lol:

She is in my

He is both , all his level 18 items on all of his chars and amps on them were made for money of his owners. Its his gamestyle , maybe lifestyle too.

♥♥♥♥ off muzik, get a life :facepalm: just quit or shut up disturber... :facepalm:

lol really? Got bitten by the green-eyed monster again?

dont let the jealousy kill u homie. Its not my fault u fail in game and in real life.

Ive got waaaaaaayyyyyy more important things in real life to love and cherish. Warspear is RECREATIONAL. Its sad YOU cant tell virtual game from reality.

I thought u quit like 10x already, why the fukk u keep on comin bak?

Did i say that i am leaving game or left? U retard copy and paste this message in answer to all of my posts? No matter what i say u always quote same shit. I enter sometimes forum to see if here any interesting screens and always see u arguing with someone(mostly with jayrox) and writing pathetic bullshit. I think u are jobless immigrant with failed life that has nothing to do but this game. You are loser retard.

♥♥♥♥ off muzik, get a life :facepalm: just quit or shut up disturber... :facepalm:

I am not disturber. Dont tell me to get a life when you dont have it yourself, puta. And dont tell me what to do, puta.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i m goin to be teacher,i am at university atm and i got my own company ,have cars, a girlfriend an appartement and yes,i like warspear...

what about you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i am sure you are just a real life loser who think he found some ppl who failed more then him. BUT...FAIL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm:

Toy cars? Girlfriend in game? Company that makes and uploads warspear in youtube? Went some university to see ur gay buddy? Have apartment?(Doubt that here anyone is homeless, maybe Mecha is(He illegal immigrant :-(), but nobody else) U lifeless, i am sure.

I am not disturber. Dont tell me to get a life when you dont have it yourself, puta. And dont tell me what to do, puta.

yawn.. ure so boring ..''puta'' .. is that the only thing what u can say? doesnt hurt me.

try better. :)

and yeah u disturb, u dont even know people well and talking so much bullshit of someone u dont even know.

i have a great life, im not like u thats  stalking peoples and being jealous of them everytime.... poor u, u dont have a life.  :rofl:

Says Disturber,

The guy who stalks random girls on an online game, says he was gonna quit so he deleted all his characters then makes another and hides his identity?

It's quite funny you calling us lifeless when you, yourself said that you was gonna quit and said this game is crap now here you are with the same class you had back then and instead of stalking for horny online girls for free photos cause you prolly couldn't get tits in your real life, you just start insulting random people and jumping into crap in forum just for attention.

lol anyways, screw you lifeless 10 year olds.

If you really want attention go run around the street naked or some stupid shit.

Bye ♥♥♥♥♥

Wish I could understand animal language. I could answer to this barking dog.

Did i say that i am leaving game or left? U retard copy and paste this message in answer to all of my posts? No matter what i say u always quote same shit. I enter sometimes forum to see if here any interesting screens and always see u arguing with someone(mostly with jayrox) and writing pathetic bullshit. I think u are jobless immigrant with failed life that has nothing to do but this game. You are loser retard.

listen angry kid from Eu how about u be quite now :D didnt get it yet noone interested in ur craptalking :) ? Calling mecha jobless immigrant? I bet you dont know anything bout him(just stalking him on Forum huh?),

Next thing ur manners .... u can thank god u arnt on Us Server, would teach you where dogs belong... under the table ... before u continue ur "woof woof woof " Better be quite and think bout ur answers :)

Next thing with jayrox xD u mad maybe cause he reached things you never going to reach?

And ur "puta language" shows ur a angry little "Br

Player"

Have a awsum day cryer ;D

lol u dumbduck

Puerto Rico is USA territory. so, WE are spanish speaking Americans XD dont even need passport or greencard, u dummy

as for job, Im 24 and been working for 6 yrs for a major wholesale distributor. you are such a fail :lol:

listen angry kid from Eu how about u be quite now :D didnt get it yet noone interested in ur craptalking :) ? Calling mecha jobless immigrant? I bet you dont know anything bout him(just stalking him on Forum huh?),

Next thing ur manners .... u can thank god u arnt on Us Server, would teach you where dogs belong... under the table ... before u continue ur "woof woof woof " Better be quite and think bout ur answers :)

Next thing with jayrox xD u mad maybe cause he reached things you never going to reach?

And ur "puta language" shows ur a angry little "Br

Player"

Have a awsum day cryer ;D

lolololol catchy  :lol:

lmao, pro rogue owning lvl 19 (the mobs were just spectating O:-) )

why is shadow tear retired D:

i made that dk in US so i can meet you and the other friends in US D:

you can't just R.I.P mister ]:

Wish I could understand animal language. I could answer to this barking dog.

Don't understand English?

You just committed suicide, retard.

Keep barking ♥♥♥♥♥

duck me deep :crazy:

some mages think they are healers :facepalm:

he kept running and spaming teleports and chains while i had tp face them 2vs1 and btw, i died first with that mage HP full :mega ultra wacky facepalm:

39810_.png

If you guys shift from EU to US remain loyal to your fraction :blush:

I had in mind making a mage there to US Sap.

But then again no one would help

So i forgot about it...

Toy cars? Girlfriend in game? Company that makes and uploads warspear in youtube? Went some university to see ur gay buddy? Have apartment?(Doubt that here anyone is homeless, maybe Mecha is(He illegal immigrant :-(), but nobody else) U lifeless, i am sure.

no, real cars,real girlfriend and i am sure not many20 years old have an own company (its about event management and making comercials in internet )and a own appartement...

and you are a bit right what you said about mercurial,i think he is pvps dog (merc,you said you dont care,so why u dont ignore what i say? ;D ), same what malekxloka was for hassn, but that have nothing to do with his real life,so stop mixing real life with a game,its mercs choice,not yours.

same with mecha,you dont know what he do in real life and what not,so stop insult him. yes we like to discuss...and? not your problem :facepalm:

we have a life,and we enjoy warspear. you ...well...you are jealous ;D

I had in mind making a mage there to US Sap.

But then again no one would help

So i forgot about it...

I'd help O:-)  Was wanting to create a mage anyway now that I have the lvl 18 set :drinks:

I'd help O:-)  Was wanting to create a mage anyway now that I have the lvl 18 set :drinks:

Chosen Island...

Опубликованное фото

Chosen Island...

What's wrong with that? :unknw: By the time you are out of that island you will gain good control on your class and also on anger :tease:

What's wrong with that? :unknw: By the time you are out of that island you will gain good control on your class and also on anger :tease:

Ive been through that island 3 times. No, please no more.