SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol,kleidoblast wanted 1vs1, got his 1vs1 and used pot when almost dead :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  BUT he still LOST  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jayrox #1 bd :clapping:

Not a fair fight :/ you noob, zethu pro. ♥♥♥♥ off

true,wasnt fair cause kleido used pot...

duck you, you are just jealous cause u are only second best "Dani" , i am number 1 Dani ;D

lol,kleidoblast wanted 1vs1, got his 1vs1 and used pot when almost dead  BUT he still LOST  Warspear online - Jayrox vs Kleidoblast

yea you are #1 duck coward

when will you accept to pvp me ??

since tibiame time. 2yrs ago, Qiara(DRG, Emild) and Keiz hunt partners :pleasantry:

Not only you have good memories xd

39507_.jpg

39508_.jpg

I also played this game but why can we have only 1 skill? There is not much for you to do in fights than just circle the spell books and 1 skill.

Am I right or that is only what you see at lv8 :rofl:

I also played this game but why can we have only 1 skill? There is not much for you to do in fights than just circle the spell books and 1 skill.

1 skill attack, 1 skill def  and spell books xd you are right  ;D

yea you are #1 ♥♥♥♥ coward

Ya he's gay, Zethu #1 pro bd xddd  :blush:

Not only you have good memories xd

aww i miss hornig raid  :cray: seeing boss only for 5secs(fast demon death coz of wiz spells) :lol: , and when u get demonic artifact, highest damage dealer, all hyped up while running out of evil castle  :lol: idk new way of hornig raid, they said it was changed. i wanna try again, now with insurance of no exp loss when die.

lots of skills and spells actually, but only 2 skill is allowed to be activated everytime. i love the wizard's high level spells. 1k hit on demons  yummm  ;D

39513_.png

aww i miss hornig raid  :cray: seeing boss only for 5secs(fast demon death coz of wiz spells) :lol: , and when u get demonic artifact, highest damage dealer, all hyped up while running out of evil castle  :lol: idk new way of hornig raid, they said it was changed. i wanna try again, now with insurance of no exp loss when die.

lots of skills and spells actually, but only 2 skill is allowed to be activated everytime. i love the wizard's high level spells. 1k hit on demons  yummm  ;D

Not a raid anymore :/ Hornig was the most funny and dangerous thing in old times xD crowded evil caste, people running around like mad  :wacko: I used to like the adrenaline you felt while one was there

Not a raid anymore :/ Hornig was the most funny and dangerous thing in old times xD crowded evil caste, people running around like mad  :wacko: I used to like the adrenaline you felt while one was there

lol yea i love that feeling every hornig raid, was my fave,  when u see "There's something bad brewing under Ashmor's evil castle" drop everything ure doin and runnnnnnnnnnnn  :lol:

lol,kleidoblast wanted 1vs1, got his 1vs1 and used pot when almost dead :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  BUT he still LOST  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh yeaah i saw that  ;D nice fight  :good:

lol yea i love that feeling every hornig raid, was my fave,  when u see "There's something bad brewing under Ashmor's evil castle" drop everything ure doin and runnnnnnnnnnnn  :lol:

Run like Hell! Hornig is here! :diablo:

;D

Unfair fights. Meeting 15's and 16's too often since yesterday. Is that a bug? :nea:

Well, lv17's also  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото.

Опубликованное фото

yea you are #1 ♥♥♥♥ coward

did yet and won. you are higher amped and still lost.

but we can do again,sure,why not ;D  i wanna see if i can kill the rich "pocketmoneywaster" or "misterReviveAllTheTime" (my new names for you :blush: ) again :drinks:  and thx for your epic many "-karma", really hurts me... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

btw,here again,you are a little mad kid,who loves ppl he dont know,see:

39521_.png

but we can do again,sure,why not ;D  i wanna see if i can kill the rich "pocketmoneywaster" or "misterReviveAllTheTime" (my new names for you :blush: ) again :drinks:  and thx for your epic many "-karma", really hurts me... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cute rage  :blush:

cute rage  :blush:

thx, i'll get my next "- karma" for tht :blush: ;D

but its not as cute as the screenshot, every 2. sentence includes "noob" .... LOL ;D

did yet and won. you are higher amped and still lost.but we can do again,sure,why not  i wanna see if i can kill the rich "pocketmoneywaster" or "misterReviveAllTheTime" (my new names for you ) again  and thx for your epic many "-karma", really hurts me... btw,here again,you are a little mad kid,who loves ppl he dont know,see:

im done arguing with a retarded kid like you.  making a char with my nick on another server and pm :ing yourself just proves how mad and attention seeker you are .

ps. you lie so much you even believe yourself  :facepalm:

just come and kill me alone in a fair pvp :facepalm:

im done arguing with a retarded kid like you.  making a char with my nick on another server and pm :ing yourself just proves how mad and attention seeker you are .

ps. you lie so much you even believe yourself  :facepalm:

just come and kill me alone in a fair pvp :facepalm:

you mad bro?  :drinks:

learn to read,i wrote yet tht we can do again :drinks:

bad excuse,you love ppl,think i am a noob and think you are better then merc. we got tht all on the screen ;D

Harlem Shake Warspear mode 8)

39543_.png

Ticket spam tonight B2K  :dirol:  Get your Ass raping spear ready Afro

Is it just me or are the daily discounts always female costumes when it's a 50% off day?

Is it just me or are the daily discounts always female costumes when it's a 50% off day?

i wish i would get mc.....  :cray:  Not until next week atleast  :(

got 500  tickets on cassidine  ;D and 30 sets tix at jhuzt for spamming arena.

:unknw: my shammy still need arena belt