SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Sneaky ♥♥♥♥♥

Just when I leave the game you crop the chat to make it seem different  :facepalm:

The real shit was a discussion about if the pic was real or not, Sulla wouldn't stop going on and on about it

you forgot the heels

EDIT: regret  :facepalm:

39057_.png

Sneaky ♥♥♥♥♥

Just when I leave the game you crop the chat to make it seem different  :facepalm:

The real shit was a discussion about if the pic was real or not, Sulla wouldn't stop going on and on about it

Guess you got mad cause Shy's fake screenshots didn't work so now you decided to get your own fake photo while I was off to sleep, sneaky ♥♥♥♥ers, and you wonder why I went US

Most people cant believe thats me. e,e their problem. add on whatsapp and get your friggin photo, IF YOU DESERVE IT, FUKERS. I aint gonna be an ATTN WH0RE for someone who thinks im fake.

Plus, Sulla, do me a favor and SS all the stuff he says about me. He's one to be worrying about e.e mental fuker

Most people cant believe thats me. e,e their problem. add on whatsapp and get your friggin photo, IF YOU DESERVE IT, FUKERS. I aint gonna be an ATTN WH0RE for someone who thinks im fake.

Sulla was the one who kept saying that  :facepalm:

Plus, Sulla, do me a favor and SS all the stuff he says about me. He's one to be worrying about e.e mental fuker

There will be none, he just cropped that from the whole chat to make it seem like I like you.

you forgot the heels

EDIT: regret  :facepalm:

duck you're just lucky I logged another char and all the chat history got erased  :facepalm:

Sneaky ducker, you will regret this day, you will regret it.

Bro, just duck you

Not chatting to you anymore.

You start talking crap to me then make me talk crap then the second I log off you crop them all and post them here  :facepalm:

Bro, just ♥♥♥♥ you

Not chatting to you anymore.

You start talking crap to me then make me talk crap then the second I log off you crop them all and post them here  :facepalm:

The only excuses you have are: 1st: Photoshop \ 2nd: Crop

Maybe 3rd is MS Paint?  :wacko:  Lame cunt, get up and stand your ground. Admit what you want to say.

The only excuses you have are: 1st: Photoshop \ 2nd: Crop

Maybe 3rd is MS Paint?  :wacko:  Lame ♥♥♥♥, get up and stand your ground. Admit what you want to say.

He can't hold anymore too many sexy pics everywhere. Understand him  :blush:

He can't hold anymore too many sexy pics everywhere. Understand him  :blush:

Just how i can hold a hentai website at whole, he could stand about 5-10 pics, whats wrong.

Arky you sure you ok?

high HP so you dont die with 1 rogue hit may help you O:-)

You better get higher HP bro  :lol:  your current is too low....

Опубликованное фото

TO STAND 2 ATTACKERS RIGHT?

arky you try to mock by ss you taken yesterday and posted like 3 times already ;D ?

lol yeh get proud you defeated a guy with lvl12 staff with 2enemies attacking him O:-)

mecha did you ss our match about 5min ago :) ?

so arky can see afew fresh winnings for a pro who do great with the shittest equips ever 8)

arky you try to mock by ss you taken yesterday and posted like 3 times already ;D ?

lol yeh get proud you defeated a guy with lvl12 staff with 2enemies attacking him O:-)

mecha did you ss our match about 5min ago :) ?

so arky can see afew fresh winnings for a pro who do great with the shittest equips ever 8)

I posted it 2 times, thanks.

And, this is a counterattack  :give_rose:  i dont give a shit about your shit equipment, your ducking problem for losing your shit staff. Get up, wake up, get your brain straight, lame excuses.

dam it! all this time waiting and the update is.......... .... FONTS!!!! :facepalm:

Its from google play store? How? Mine still 3.4.3

I posted it 2 times, thanks.

And, this is a counterattack  :give_rose:  i dont give a shit about your shit equipment, your ♥♥♥♥ing problem for losing your shit staff. Get up, wake up, get your brain straight, lame excuses.

so your attack is posting how u defeated a guy with lvl12 staff with 2others for 2times not 3?

lol you arent making it any better :rofl:

the only lame thing here is that you feal proud about that ss to post it twice O:-)

I don't know what is this guy's problem but he tried to kill Rapidkill at PvP cave, res pot res pot. Then ran to nadir. Thanks, cc quest kill elf on progress.

39077_.jpg

Hassn bought the char?  :wacko:

Not Hassn ... ahaha  :dirol:  Just Final , he also use to revive in case of need , not only Hassn can buy m.coins.

Not Hassn ... ahaha  :dirol:  Just Final , he also use to revive in case of need , not only Hassn can buy m.coins.

I'm going to kill this guy for fun lol, like mcs do same for my #1 Pro Ranger Solembum.  :dirol:

And finally here it is, location players list  8)

You good at photoshop or me havent newest version yet xD

I don't know what is this guy's problem but he tried to kill Rapidkill at PvP cave, res pot res pot. Then ran to nadir. Thanks, cc quest kill elf on progress.

hehe maybe he need more pvp with me;D (he told me will buy 20k mc in this weekend so i m waiting)

Because of Merc...  :'(

And because i can't play :facepalm: (actually,more because of this .. :lol: ,but don't telling to Merc,ok? :rofl: )

ill kill merc for u  ;D

BAD JAMIE U MADE CHRYSTALL CRY!  :diablo:

shut up. i can sing too.  :diablo:

Jay can have Yipi, I'm fine with my rondel

Hmmm, You can sing? That's not what Ascetic told me......